Mosquitoes killing journal, OnlyFans??

SGMCF328

Compared to those who queue overnight for say Taylor Swift concert tickets, Moonwatch or the latest iPhone, is this lady even more boh liao to spend time maintaining a journal for mosquitoes she has killed? 

Woman Keeps Journal Filled With Mosquitoes She Has Killed Since 2018

Source: https://mustsharenews.com/mosquito-killing-journal/

Eunice, better known as @kittybimbs on TikTok, has taken mosquito-killing to the next level. While most would be content with swatting the pesky insect and flicking it away, she instead brings out her “mosquito journal“.

mozzie-5.png

With some clear tape, she sticks the carcasses of the mosquitoes she has killed onto a page for easy viewing. Then, she assigns each one a fitting name.

In neat handwriting, she details the exact time and place of death, followed by some remarks.

mozzie-1.png

Eunice shared with MS News that the most mosquitoes she caught for her journal in one day was four. Her brother and his friends sometimes pass her mozzies they killed too, helping to add to her collection. (someone better contact NEA to check if there's mosquito breeding spot in her house)

mozzie-gif-2.gif

In her most recent TikTok journal update five days ago, Eunice revealed that she killed a mosquito during a trip to Bali. She carefully wrapped the insect up in a piece of tissue paper and took it for the highest flight of its life on a passenger airline. 

She flew the mosquito back home to Singapore, unfolding it from its papery coffin and adding it to her mozzie graveyard. With this new addition, her mosquito journal finally went international. (Need permit from NEA for "importing" insect back from overseas?)

mozzie-3.png

She aims to continue expanding her mosquito journal until the notebook is filled. After that, she may contemplate the possibility of selling it.

Additionally, Eunice flirted with the idea of creating a mozzie-killing OnlyFans or Patreon, which she claimed several viewers have suggested via direct message (DM). (I think she is a good fit to be those NEA mozzie inspector)

mozzie-9.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 12

On 9/21/2023 at 8:11 AM, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Her blood must be sweet.... [sly]

Mozzie likes to sting her .... 😁

No care about the bloody mozzie or the blood...got sweet look or not...? 😁

• Haha! 7

This woman very good in killing mozzies until she can maintain a journal for mosquitoes that she has killed? I always got bitten by mozzie but never seems to be able to kill them. 😅

• Haha! 4

On 9/21/2023 at 8:50 AM, Volvobrick said:

She hasn't been to Area A with the brigades of commando mosquitoes. She would need a journal the thickness of a phone directory. 

Really mosquitoes nightmare.. free acupuncture galore 😂

• Haha! 6

On 9/21/2023 at 8:52 AM, Freeder said:

Really mosquitoes nightmare.. free acupuncture galore 😂

Lucky those mozzies there no dengue virus. 😅

• Haha! 5

On 9/21/2023 at 8:03 AM, SGMCF328 said:

Compared to those who queue overnight for say Taylor Swift concert tickets, Moonwatch or the latest iPhone, is this lady even more boh liao to spend time maintaining a journal for mosquitoes she has killed? 

Isn't that the same as those taking photos / videos of food they had every single meal and then spend more time to post them in the Makan thread? 🤐

icon_siam.gificon_siam.gificon_siam.gif

Edited by SGCM928
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Nowadays many mozzies at my place ….. easily swatting / spraying at least 5-6 a day …. NEA says they released those Wolbachia mozzies ….. dunno what to do …… been like 1/2 year already like that ….. mozzie spike 

• Haha! 2

On 9/21/2023 at 10:13 AM, BanCoe said:

Nowadays many mozzies at my place ….. easily swatting / spraying at least 5-6 a day …. NEA says they released those Wolbachia mozzies ….. dunno what to do …… been like 1/2 year already like that ….. mozzie spike 

You mean you killed 5-6 mozzies in your place a day? Maybe you kiled all those Wolbachia mozzies. 😅

Anyway, nowadays if i got bitten by mozzie in my place, i cannot seems to see those mozzies and yet i got bitten. Want to try killing them also cannot. Super annoying.

• Haha! 1

On 9/21/2023 at 10:28 AM, 13177 said:

You mean you killed 5-6 mozzies in your place a day? Maybe you kiled all those Wolbachia mozzies. 😅

Anyway, nowadays if i got bitten by mozzie in my place, i cannot seems to see those mozzies and yet i got bitten. Want to try killing them also cannot. Super annoying.

loot of the day ………

IMG_8353.jpeg

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 3

On 9/21/2023 at 8:50 AM, Volvobrick said:

She hasn't been to Area A with the brigades of commando mosquitoes. She would need a journal the thickness of a phone directory. 

She should try NS outfield.

↡ Advertisement