Zeh zeh explained the unfinished Punggol North LRT

Yamapi

Sadly the presenter's outfit dont match her age and looks. If I need to say more it will be in the spoiler. Might sting a little.

Spoiler

The ktv hostess hairstyle is a no go. Should just let the hair down but then that will make her look older than she already ish and cannot match the young outfit. No clothing sponsor? Rather new channel I see. She dunno borrow the outfit from a younger sister? Think I better stop.

Should invite former MND minister marlboro tan and ask what happen. Why was Punggol development put on hold for so long? Was it due to the SARS first outbreak? Was it because they wanted to build MBS and needed the funds to go there after the SARS outbreak? During that period, hardly any new bto launch.

• Haha! 1

On 8/8/2023 at 8:54 AM, Watwheels said:

Sadly the presenter's outfit dont match her age and looks. If I need to say more it will be in the spoiler. Might sting a little.

Hide contents

The ktv hostess hairstyle is a no go. Should just let the hair down but then that will make her look older than she already ish and cannot match the young outfit. No clothing sponsor? Rather new channel I see. She dunno borrow the outfit from a younger sister? Think I better stop.

Should invite former MND minister marlboro tan and ask what happen. Why was Punggol development put on hold for so long? Was it due to the SARS first outbreak? Was it because they wanted to build MBS and needed the funds to go there after the SARS outbreak? During that period, hardly any new bto launch.

i see you frequent enough ktvs to know that is a ktv hostess hairstyle :D 

• Haha! 4

Reveal hidden contents

now is a concrete jungle there...all the trees cutting and forest clearing in the name of development....how I wish they just stop development of that area near coney island and leave it alone....even coney island was not spared....they have cleared the middle of the island and made it into a outbound facility.....haiii, waste money...the other outbound facility also not fully utilised and go build another one....sad for mother nature!:omg::TT_TT:

• Praise 1

On 8/8/2023 at 9:35 AM, Spidey10 said:

now is a concrete jungle there...all the trees cutting and forest clearing in the name of development....how I wish they just stop development of that area near coney island and leave it alone....even coney island was not spared....they have cleared the middle of the island and made it into a outbound facility.....haiii, waste money...the other outbound facility also not fully utilised and go build another one....sad for mother nature!:omg::TT_TT:

Don't even talk about Coney... just talk about how much forest Punggol lost in the last 10 years...

• Haha! 1

On 8/8/2023 at 9:28 AM, Beehive3783 said:

i see you frequent enough ktvs to know that is a ktv hostess hairstyle :D 

I'm just kidding. I know now it is about the kpop trend and style.

But sometimes I find the trend borderline hooker/ktv thrashy style to attract targeted audience. Hey, sex sells.

• Haha! 1

Production quality quite good for  a channel with so few videos.

Edited by Ender

On 8/8/2023 at 10:11 AM, Beehive3783 said:

Don't even talk about Coney... just talk about how much forest Punggol lost in the last 10 years...

yah man...sad...i love the greenery, as I used to run around there early in the morning last time....cool and nice!! 

On 8/8/2023 at 11:43 AM, Benarsenal said:

Why they abandon the LRT ah. SG don't anyhow abandon projects de leh.

Sekali it was just in preparation to join to that now defunct crooked bridge...😁

• Haha! 1

How to act cute if don't dress like teenager?

LRT.png

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Think the Punggol North LRT is pretty much dead as it would have to cut through the SIT and Punggol Digital District buildings

↡ Advertisement