Mother of all Singapore National Day thread

Windwaver

Hypersonic

Good for that red lion parachuter who fell in last year NDP and now is back on his feet again. [thumbsup]

Anyway, this year NDP is on a wed, so don't know if the custom checkpoint will jam for 6 hours or not. 😅

• Haha! 2

On 7/31/2023 at 4:16 PM, 13177 said:

Good for that red lion parachuter who fell in last year NDP and now is back on his feet again. [thumbsup]

Anyway, this year NDP is on a wed, so don't know if the custom checkpoint will jam for 6 hours or not. 😅

Maybe not so bad but most will prefer to take AL on Thu and Fri :grin:

Internal Moderator
On 7/31/2023 at 5:15 PM, Windwaver said:

Maybe not so bad but most will prefer to take AL on Thu and Fri :grin:

That's what i did! hahahahahahah. 

• Haha! 2

On 7/31/2023 at 3:06 PM, Windwaver said:

Start with this :grin:

On 7/31/2023 at 4:16 PM, 13177 said:

😅

For honour and glory

PTW FTW

• Praise 1

Pictured here was not the latest one but 2 weekends ago...i was too late  to wipe out the camera 2 days ago to capture the 6 fighters followed closely by another 3 when they were heading back to PLA...always feel like the president of SengKang whenever...our president only get to witness the flypast salute once a year...i many times more...😁

IMG_20230722_184017.jpg

I've finally hung the national flag 🇸🇬 after few years of hiatus...our homeland is not in the best of state...we need to render little help in our own ways to restore faith...blue or white doesn't matter...the heart has to be at the right place for our crescent moon and the 5 stars...Majulah Singapura!!! 

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
(edited)
On 7/31/2023 at 5:28 PM, kobayashiGT said:

That's what i did! hahahahahahah. 

Those take AL on thurs and fri confirms going overseas lo. No plans to go overseas, so don’t want to waste my AL. But after this NDP PH, no more PH for the next two months. Sad.

Edited by 13177
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged

I heard the first national day song today at Popular book store. Stand up for Singapore. It is probably the only national day song I know. 

Internal Moderator
On 7/31/2023 at 9:14 PM, 13177 said:

Those take AL on thurs and fri confirms going overseas lo. No plans to go overseas, so don’t want to waste my AL. But after this NDP PH, no more PH for the next two months. Sad.

yah. that why i go chiang mai. hahahhaha. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1