Heart getting softer as I age.

Tianmo

On 7/10/2023 at 11:13 PM, Volvobrick said:

He complained here maybe becos he hoped to be 骗财骗色,but only kena 骗财.... 

I think more like he was calculating, thinking hosay liao, spend $20 can get 双飞, save so much.  Mana know is really 双飞, but is 人钱两双飞. [:p][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 5

On 7/10/2023 at 10:34 PM, inlinesix said:

Hopefully it is this caliber

In a Galaxy far far far far away .....

On 7/10/2023 at 11:13 PM, Volvobrick said:

He complained here maybe becos he hoped to be 骗财骗色,but only kena 骗财.... 

Unker here is road see not even, draw sword to help.

Aiyoh ehh 😅

• Haha! 3

Hypersonic
On 7/10/2023 at 10:14 PM, Beregond said:

some ppl heart get softer as they age.

but alot of old man as they get older, their teeth become harder then steel. and they become more and more stubbon.

😶

When people get older and become more and more stubborn, this one i agreed. 😅 But heart get softer as they age, then depends on individual liao. Like i said, my heart doesn't get softer as i age for humans. My heart only gets even softer for animals as i age.

• Haha! 4

Hypersonic
On 7/10/2023 at 10:27 PM, Abracadabra said:

You are right! That's why today caught red-handed. 

You cannot be there to catch them red-handed everyday lo. I believe they will continue their stunt.

On 7/10/2023 at 11:55 PM, Abracadabra said:

Aiyoh ehh 😅

My friend say road even or not is no know, but steal chicken not successful and instead lost a handful of rice is quite real. My friend say one hor.  [:p][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 3

Internal Moderator
On 7/11/2023 at 9:00 AM, 13177 said:

When people get older and become more and more stubborn, this one i agreed. 😅 But heart get softer as they age, then depends on individual liao. Like i said, my heart doesn't get softer as i age for humans. My heart only gets even softer for animals as i age.

Sound like my father. hahaha. He always brings our dog for walk, then go around the neighbourhood to find other dog and play. hahahahah 

• Haha! 2

On 7/4/2023 at 11:32 AM, Tianmo said:

So it started 2 weeks ago. I was at one SS outlet killing time while my daughter had her dental appointment.  

There was this mother and daughter pair in the store. The younger one is like maybe 3 years old to me, or maybe 4.  As the mother made her way to the cashier, the little girl walked towards the cut fruits shelves, and shouted out to her mum, "mummy mummy dragon fruit!" .  She struggled and managed to take out a tray of red dragon fruit and happily went over to her mum, who was queuing to pay.  

What amazed me was that she knew the red dragon fruit (many kids don't even know what a white one taste like), and wanted to buy it. I stood there observing her quietly, and smiling to myself just looking at her. 

There was some soft communication between the pair, and she walked back to the shelves. As she walked past me, I heard her mumbling to herself "always tell me next time" and put the tray of cut dragon fruit back, with a sad look on her little face, walked back to her mum and kept quiet. 

If I were younger, I would probably laugh it off and continue with what i was doing, but something hit me. I walked up to the shelves, took the tray of dragon fruit,  paid and went after them. I caught up with them and gave the bag to the little girl, getting a surprise look from both of them.  She took it, the mum smiled at me when I said " this is for her, the red dragon fruit. Smart girl, I like her."  

Had a great day the rest of the day. ^_^

2 days later, i was on my way to Tuas factory with someone in the car in the morning rush hours. Traffic was heavy ( usual thing I guess), and there was this trailer carrying a fabrication block on it with metal rods pointing an all round defense on my left, and it was driving very near me. I sensed danger and tried to move away from it to my right, and all of a sudden, a motorbike went passed in between us, with a loud bang. 

If I were younger, I would have KNN that bike and said he deserved to be hit. However, that morning, the first thing that came to me was, is the rider alright? Was he injured by the metal rods? My vehicle commander turned and said he saw the metal rod hit the side box of the bike, so the rider should be ok, maybe box broke.  And i went okok, 阿弥陀佛. 

The rest of the day was peaceful. 

So yah, maybe as i aged, my heart gets softer. How many of you feel the same? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Wah so nice ah….    
how old are you now

On 7/11/2023 at 9:00 AM, 13177 said:

Becos 人不如畜生? 😅

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

On 7/11/2023 at 9:23 AM, kobayashiGT said:

Sound like my father. hahaha. He always brings our dog for walk, then go around the neighbourhood to find other dog and play. hahahahah 

Got intro your ah lao to natgeo or discovery ornot? Sometimes they also got show animals love each other one...oh oh...sekali he prefers live show...those on TV aren't...😁

• Haha! 3

(edited)
On 7/10/2023 at 11:55 PM, Abracadabra said:

Aiyoh ehh 😅

Ahhh...so...no 刀 or 剑 so 拔贱相会 ah tiong bu...I'd do the same...😁

Edited by mersaylee
  • Haha! 2

Hypersonic

tiagong something else will become soft also.....as soft as a noodle

don't avoid talking about the elephant in the room

😬😅

• Haha! 2

Turbocharged
On 7/10/2023 at 9:34 PM, inlinesix said:

Hopefully it is this caliber

If this one ask me for money and say no money to eat. My reply will be 怪不得你这么瘦,不然你就和我一起吃吧 :XD:

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
On 7/11/2023 at 9:31 AM, mersaylee said:

Got intro your ah lao to natgeo or discovery ornot? Sometimes they also got show animals love each other one...oh oh...sekali he prefers live show...those on TV aren't...😁

he into thai drama now. haahahaha 

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic
On 7/11/2023 at 1:46 PM, kobayashiGT said:

he into thai drama now. haahahaha 

Thai drama that showing on Channel U on weekends ar?

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
On 7/11/2023 at 1:57 PM, 13177 said:

Thai drama that showing on Channel U on weekends ar?

yah. hahaha.  

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1