Heart getting softer as I age.

Tianmo

Internal Moderator
On 7/11/2023 at 1:59 PM, mersaylee said:

Thai gal show siboh 😁

don't like that he 66 this year liao, plus he watching tv show with my mother. hahahaha. Give him a benefit of doubt. hahahah 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

On 7/12/2023 at 8:54 AM, kobayashiGT said:

don't like that he 66 this year liao, plus he watching tv show with my mother. hahahaha. Give him a benefit of doubt. hahahah 

When we all arrive at...will know what 乐龄活动 and 欢乐今霄 entail liao 😁

On 7/10/2023 at 9:21 PM, mersaylee said:

I always ask to take a photo of their laminated "licence and propaganda" for donation and tell them to wait for me to check before I close the door...without fail...boh lang after I reopen the door few minutes later...😁

Open door. They speak for 3 seconds. 
"Sorry, not interested"
Close door.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

a few days ago, I was at swee heng buying bread, there was this PRC old lady and a little girl queuing in front of me. She was short of 10 cents and was digging everywhere to made up that shortfall, while the cashier stood there waiting.  It was the usual evening peak and the queue soon started to build up in the tiny shop, with everyone just stood there waiting and watching, while the old lady continue her search to make up the number. 

Suddenly i heard a voice in my heart, and reached for my coin pouch, took out 10 cents and passed it to her. The shocked look on her face was priceless, and the amount of thank you from her could fill up the whole shop, maybe even the whole mall. My heart could feel her appreciation, and I just wave her on. 

Yes, its only 10 cents, but it made her day, and it made my day. ^_^[laugh][laugh]

• Praise 8
  • Haha! 1

On 7/12/2023 at 9:27 AM, Lala81 said:

"Sorry, not interested"
Close door.

Very swift...but won't put off the not genuine ones from practicing...😁

On 7/12/2023 at 9:31 AM, Tianmo said:

a few days ago, I was at swee heng buying bread, there was this PRC old lady and a little girl queuing in front of me. She was short of 10 cents and was digging everywhere to made up that shortfall, while the cashier stood there waiting.  It was the usual evening peak and the queue soon started to build up in the tiny shop, with everyone just stood there waiting and watching, while the old lady continue her search to make up the number. 

Suddenly i heard a voice in my heart, and reached for my coin pouch, took out 10 cents and passed it to her. The shocked look on her face was priceless, and the amount of thank you from her could fill up the whole shop, maybe even the whole mall. My heart could feel her appreciation, and I just wave her on. 

Yes, its only 10 cents, but it made her day, and it made my day. ^_^[laugh][laugh]

Betterer than gib to stall that charges 10c for takeaway plastic bag...😁

• Praise 1

On 7/12/2023 at 9:54 AM, mersaylee said:

Betterer than gib to stall that charges 10c for takeaway plastic bag...😁

swee heng got a poster that says, 2nd plastic bag charge 5 cents, so they still give you 1 free plastic bag to carry their bread. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

Maybe she didn't want to break that $100 note..... 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Hypersonic
On 7/12/2023 at 8:53 AM, kobayashiGT said:

yah. hahaha.  

Those thai drama on Channel U on weekends, i also watch. 😂

Hypersonic
On 7/12/2023 at 10:01 AM, Tianmo said:

swee heng got a poster that says, 2nd plastic bag charge 5 cents, so they still give you 1 free plastic bag to carry their bread. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

So default must ask for the biggest plastic bag that they have. 😁

• Haha! 2

Hypersonic
On 7/12/2023 at 9:27 AM, Lala81 said:

"Sorry, not interested"
Close door.

I don't even bother to response to the door knocking. They knock as long as they want.

Hypersonic
On 7/12/2023 at 8:54 AM, kobayashiGT said:

66 still not that old la. 😂

Well done bro! Start a trend...

坏事不出门,好事传千里

😄😄😄

• Haha! 3

Hypersonic
On 7/12/2023 at 12:29 PM, 13177 said:

So default must ask for the biggest plastic bag that they have. 😁

Then proceed to ntuc.

yes agreed, even cannot afford still help and the people up there is not helping the people down here with a listening ear and kept quiet...

A sure sign of heart getting softer as I age has just been manifesting these 2 days - composing replies to stupid logic and deleting them away without posting. As I grow older, make no sense to engage in senseless arguments. If you think you are right, continue to post whatever rubbish lah. Not affecting me haha. When younger always got the urge to reply, now just let it be lah. Different people really see things very differently.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
On 7/18/2023 at 4:20 PM, Heartlander said:

A sure sign of heart getting softer as I age has just been manifesting these 2 days - composing replies to stupid logic and deleting them away without posting. As I grow older, make no sense to engage in senseless arguments. If you think you are right, continue to post whatever rubbish lah. Not affecting me haha. When younger always got the urge to reply, now just let it be lah. Different people really see things very differently.

This one is consider heart become softer or become more mature liao? People always say when a person gets mature, he/she would not bother to get engage in senseless arguments. Only immature people would want to win in everything.

• Praise 1

On 7/18/2023 at 4:39 PM, 13177 said:

This one is consider heart become softer or become more mature liao? People always say when a person gets mature, he/she would not bother to get engage in senseless arguments. Only immature people would want to win in everything.

So you are implying those fellow mcfers to be immature also haha? Mods also involved leh.

↡ Advertisement