70mai Omni (X200)

Wormee

On 11/12/2023 at 10:17 AM, Blueray said:

am here cos few months ago there was a video on SGRV with very clear tracking images and of a woman dumping tissues on cam car. 

so the Omni x200 is on my shortlist.

so if I want parking mode must buy with the hardware kit ? my next question is then whether I can choose do disable/enable parking mode thru the app ? not planning to get a battery pack so would like to reduce unnecessary drain on car battery.

Thanks. 🙏

hardware kit will auto cut off when voltage reached a certain level. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

On 11/12/2023 at 10:37 AM, Dafansu said:

hardware kit will auto cut off when voltage reached a certain level. 

Doesn’t always work that well the cut off. 

On 11/12/2023 at 12:18 PM, Mkl22 said:

Doesn’t always work that well the cut off. 

standard for such devices, because it won't be able to measure your voltage accurately since it may vary also. 

• Haha! 1

am here cos few months ago there was a video on SGRV with very clear tracking images and of a woman dumping tissues on cam car. 

so if I want parking mode must buy with the hardware kit ? my next question is then whether I can choose do disable/enable parking mode thru the app ? not planning to get a battery pack so would like to reduce unnecessary drain on car battery.

Thanks. 🙏

How does the battery pack cause unnecessary drain on car battery?

It shiould help instead isn’t it?

In fact, you should install a battery pack to prevent unnecessary drain on your car battery.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 2

On 11/12/2023 at 3:35 PM, Fcw75 said:

How does the battery pack cause unnecessary drain on car battery?

It shiould instead help isn’t it?

i meant I am not getting a battery pack. so would like to be able to on/off parking mode from app so that the cam does not drain my battery. 

• Haha! 1

On 11/12/2023 at 3:38 PM, Blueray said:

i meant I am not getting a battery pack. so would like to be able to on/off parking mode from app so that the cam does not drain my battery. 

Oh ok, I misunderstood. Paiseh…😅

Why don’t get a battery pack so you can use the parking mode too?

On 11/12/2023 at 3:40 PM, Fcw75 said:

Oh ok, I misunderstood. Paiseh…😅

Why don’t get a battery pack so you can use the parking mode too?

battery packs still quite costly nowadays. and I'll like to keep wiring around my car to a minimal. so far still using a 1CH drive mode Blackvue. 

my friend say good thing about parking mode is can see chiobu ... :D

• Haha! 1

On 11/12/2023 at 3:44 PM, Blueray said:

battery packs still quite costly nowadays. and I'll like to keep wiring around my car to a minimal. so far still using a 1CH drive mode Blackvue. 

Ya lor, must make full use of the parking surveillance ma. 🤪

On 11/12/2023 at 3:44 PM, Blueray said:

erp 0.2 cuming....more wires, so can try 1 shot do it when letter cum for ur erp 0.2 installation.

• Haha! 1

My point is lead acids do not like slow and long discharges. Even with cut off. Unless you set it rather high, draining the lead acid down to 12.0-12.2V all the time would also shorten its life. 

Thanks. 🙏

short answer is no... but can manually unplug the cable from the capsule

for me, i only plug the cable to enable the parking guardian mode when i park at ulu places or in Malaysia (need 4G roaming)

i dun need the driving cam recording as my car's original one is still working well

• Praise 1

On 11/12/2023 at 4:58 PM, Mkl22 said:

My point is lead acids do not like slow and long discharges. Even with cut off. Unless you set it rather high, draining the lead acid down to 12.0-12.2V all the time would also shorten its life. 

In theory that's correct, but thing is my battery is 3.5 years old with the voltage regulator kit ...anytime soon I know.

My concern for battery packs is always fire risk.

On 11/12/2023 at 5:41 PM, badlammy said:

In theory that's correct, but thing is my battery is 3.5 years old with the voltage regulator kit ...anytime soon I know.

My concern for battery packs is always fire risk.

Battery pack using lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4), much lower risk of fire than lithium-ion battery.

On 11/12/2023 at 4:09 PM, zipping said:

erp 0.2 cuming....more wires, so can try 1 shot do it when letter cum for ur erp 0.2 installation.

am actually wondering how they can fit so many vehicles with ERP 0.2. unless they engage installers outside of Vicom.

On 11/12/2023 at 3:59 PM, Fcw75 said:

Ya lor, must make full use of the parking surveillance ma. 🤪

ya, got one time my friend say he saw xmm zg at bus stop. if his car got voice control 360 cam ho say liao ... 😇

• Haha! 2

I haven't got around to reading up and understanding how to use this car cam. 

So far managed to use voice command to turn it left and right (Shoot left! Shoot right!)

Can some kind soul help? What are the other voice commands and what else it can do?

Turbocharged

Can also try:

• kopi kosong gau
  • tehsi siu dai sua

😁

Also not sure how cam would react when owners  [furious]  in the car.  😁

↡ Advertisement