bombshell – all eyes on mahathir vs anwar 'clash of titans ...

Fitvip

Old Horse's MO when their election is near (or his position is threaten):

1. Bring up Pedra Branca ownership matter
  2. Bring up water price issue

What is worrying is Anwar has picked up 1, while he acknowledged that ownership issue "is done (by ICJ)" but he said there are other areas need negotiations!

• Praise 7

Turbocharged

老马加油,快跑快跑,不要跌倒,后面来了😂

When all his things are open up to discussed, I wonder how he can run away with no people throwing stones at him. Maybe got to put a statue for people at his grave to pui 🤣

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

On 4/20/2023 at 11:01 AM, Fitmugen said:

Seriously, Malaysians are willing to ignore mahathir’s cronyism and move on. But he ownself dig ownself, what can Anwar do

They were willing to ignore so long as the country, and hence they, kept advancing. See how China started to crumble leaving to end of COVID-Zero? Same.

This is the state in a couple of nearby countries.

It was very clear when Doc added something like RM2 tourist "tax" on every hotel booking, know his kids own many good hotels. He said at the time, too, "Our 5* hotels, and resorts are too cheap for western tourists. We can afford to double rates and they will still come."

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

On 4/20/2023 at 4:03 PM, Rm2s said:

Old Horse's MO when their election is near (or his position is threaten):

1. Bring up Pedra Branca ownership matter
  2. Bring up water price issue

What is worrying is Anwar has picked up 1, while he acknowledged that ownership issue "is done (by ICJ)" but he said there are other areas need negotiations!

Pedra Branca was an open position before AI took over premiership.

AI closes it.

The blame is on Madhatter for not following up after the verdict 

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

500+ companies registered to him or family members?

Like that hold open tender also no use. Got 10 bidders also no use [laugh]

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 3

Turbocharged

Lai Lai lai, anymore updates? I daily looking for update about this clash leh. See the old horse suffering is my happiness:XD:

• Haha! 1

On 4/20/2023 at 10:29 AM, Watwheels said:

"You reap what you sow".

Even if DrM cannot live to see sunrise he will pass on knowing his children and grandchildren will suffer for the rest of their life. What do you think kept Anwar going all these years in prison?

That's why when you have a family and children dont go and do bad things to ppl. It will come back and bite you. True to what is happening now.

No one lives forever.

This is the reason why many refuse to step down, die die must ensure legacy live on, die die make sure successors are same family or trusted cronies...

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

On 4/21/2023 at 12:28 PM, Ahwhye said:

This is the reason why many refuse to step down, die die must ensure legacy live on, die die make sure successors are same family or trusted cronies...

Can step down and will have to some day. but must reinforce the ground and put a successor to take over someday for continuation. 😆

• Praise 1

On 4/20/2023 at 4:47 PM, Thaiyotakamli said:

Dr M is the root of all evil

what najib done is nth compared to him lol

Fully agree. Malaysia is ruined by him single handedly!

• Praise 1

On 4/21/2023 at 9:53 AM, Arogab said:

Lai Lai lai, anymore updates? I daily looking for update about this clash leh. See the old horse suffering is my happiness:XD:

Be patient! It takes time when the court is involved. Standby popcorn, sit back and wait!

On 4/21/2023 at 12:28 PM, Ahwhye said:

They have to make sure that they will not end up like the Korean or Taiwan presidents...even if the need to change the constitution, they will...

On 4/21/2023 at 10:05 AM, SGMCF328 said:

Aiyah, when I read bombshell, I thought it was something else hahahaha

ld-d17-03596-crop-r-2000.jpg

This type of bombshell will only fall in Tiko Ranger thread la!

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1