Now is my turn to happen to me and is fine.

Ingenius

Turbocharged

Today someone’s car knocked into my car door in car park lot, and left a note to say sorry and offer to repair for me. Already arranged to go to his workshop tomorrow to repair at his expense. 

How unlucky and lucky I am. Lol. 

IMG_0804.jpeg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 16
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 4

On 4/4/2023 at 4:23 PM, Ingenius said:

Today someone’s car knocked into my car door in car park lot, and left a note to say sorry and offer to repair for me. Already arranged to go to his workshop tomorrow to repair at his expense. 

IMG_0804.jpeg

Our roads and car parks are crowded, this type of things do happen, just accept it, get it repaired and move on, a few years later the car will not be yours anyway. 

• Praise 9

Turbocharged
(edited)
On 4/4/2023 at 4:35 PM, Ct3833 said:

Our roads and car parks are crowded, this type of things do happen, just accept it, get it repaired and move on, a few years later the car will not be yours anyway. 

You’re right. Actually it doesn’t affect me much if at all, to me a car is a car, nothing more than that. There are other things that really matters like health and family and work, not this. 

Edited by Ingenius
  • Praise 15

Hypersonic

That person so good to left a real note to say sorry plus offer to repair after knocking on your car door. 😅

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
(edited)
On 4/4/2023 at 5:00 PM, Stratovarius said:

at least u got a note. All i had was shock and despair. :TT_TT:

That’s why I say I am unlucky yet lucky. Btw mine is a new car. 

Even if he didn’t leave a note behind, I will just pay and move on. No point let it affect me. There are bigger fish to fry. 

Edited by Ingenius
  • Praise 8

Internal Moderator

I believe if someone do this to you, next time, when you knock onto someone car, we must also return the same gesture. 🙂 

• Praise 6
  • Haha! 3

On 4/4/2023 at 4:23 PM, Ingenius said:

IMG_0804.jpeg

Very honest fella/gal. Admirable. 

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
On 4/4/2023 at 5:00 PM, Stratovarius said:

at least u got a note. All i had was shock and despair. :TT_TT:

Got note no use if the note given is fake. 😅

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

When I called him, he apologised to me profusely, and I told him no worries, and I appreciate him for leaving his contact. I said let’s just get it repaired and move on, I won’t pursue any other thing like loss of use or whatever. 

i guess I met one honest guy out of a thousand person , and I feel bad for him also  

Edited by Ingenius
  • Praise 16

Twincharged
(edited)

How come everyone like got a "workshop" to recommend for repair? I own car for so many years, only ever go AD workshop or those known for servicing the particular make. No personal relationship.

Luckily never got into such situation before [laugh] (or any that need body-work workshop)

Edited by Sosaria

On 4/4/2023 at 6:36 PM, Sosaria said:

How come everyone like got a "workshop" to recommend for repair? I own car for so many years, only ever go AD workshop or those known for servicing the particular make. No personal relationship.

For BMW, ppl always recommend Rodney.

Supercharged
On 4/4/2023 at 6:30 PM, Ingenius said:

When I called him, he apologised to me profusely, and I told him no worries, and I appreciate him for leaving his contact. I said let’s just get it repaired and move on, I won’t pursue any other thing like loss of use or whatever. 

i guess I met one honest guy out of a thousand person , and I feel bad for him also  

Great to hear such story.  He is honest, you are gracious. Both are objective, and both move on with no emotional baggage.  Good karma will come to you both. We need more people like you and him on this planet. 

• Praise 6

On 4/4/2023 at 6:41 PM, inlinesix said:

For BMW, ppl always recommend Rod.

BTW Nad knife precision and sharp :grin:

now need more funds for Baby even sharper :XD:

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1