First-timers must select BTO flats when invited by HDB or lose priority for a year from August launch

Windwaver

Of all the developers here in Sunny Singapore, HDB is the Biggest and Largest builders , founded in 1960 under the Singapore Improvement Trust ( SIT ), the first HDB flat were completed in Queenstown, only 7th storey high@Stirling Road. 

No experiences, cannot be, the main function is to provide subsidised flats for the commoner, who were the early settlers . I happened to be part of Queenstown vicinity, a stone throw away@Holland Village were my days of my adolescent years.

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged
On 3/9/2023 at 6:12 PM, inlinesix said:

Leave it to private company.  It will be worse.

Shortages will be created purposely to drive up profit while sitting on rising land bank value.

Have you come across any private developer creating shortage? 😆

On 7/20/2023 at 5:57 PM, Blueray said:

Buyers of about 1,000 BTO flats in Punggol face further delays after HDB terminates contractor’s services

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/buyers-about-1000-bto-flats-punggol-face-further-delays-after-hdb-terminates-contractors

we keep speaking of block chain, yet we cant pay contractors and project managed on time.

On 7/20/2023 at 6:03 PM, Sdf4786k said:

we keep speaking of block chain, yet we cant pay contractors and project managed on time.

Blockchain has nothing to do with on-time payment

On 7/20/2023 at 6:03 PM, Sdf4786k said:

Desmond busy, got to juggle West Coast GRC (his survival) and BTOs (not his survival) ... [sly]

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1