2023/2024 6th Generation Mercedes E-Class (W214)

camrysfe

On 4/27/2023 at 7:40 AM, Sdf4786k said:

Wonder if they solved the woody throttle response from the cheapest 184bhp engine

Give me the car with 1 full tank of petrol.

No woody after that

↡ Advertisement

On 4/27/2023 at 1:28 PM, inlinesix said:

Give me the car with 1 full tank of petrol.

No woody after that

the G20 has a chatty sound and seems like running it on neutral at 3.5 K for 2 mins will soften the sound.. the Merc does not have the italian tune up mode.. so dont waste petrol and pass to u ..u may think that its no longer woody .. but thats because of the noise induce deafness from all that hooning

Edited by Sdf4786k

@Ct3833 

On 4/27/2023 at 1:17 PM, Ct3833 said:

The basic model of w213 is going at 390k now, w214 sure increase price. Whoever can chut chia really commands a lot of respect.....at least from me.😅

likely 420k listed price with the standard ot.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

The basic model of w213 is going at 390k now, w214 sure increase price. Whoever can chut chia really commands a lot of respect.....at least from me.😅

my knees turn jelly now 😭

• Haha! 4

On 4/26/2023 at 3:57 PM, Volvobrick said:

Boh wagon.... so definitely not in my shopping list.

Coming soon but I am not holding my breath for it. These spy shots belongs to the E53 AMG though.

next-gen-mercedes-amg-e53-wagon-spy-phot

If PI can sell the same car for <$300K with decent profits, C&C profits is at exorbitant level, even after taking into consideration the "attractive" over-trade discount.

rLl5eeP.png

On 4/27/2023 at 8:04 PM, Gnahp said:

my knees turn jelly now 😭

Pal, learn from your past mistake, break that 10 year cycle, else it might be even higher than $400K in 10 years time. 

I for one have had cars with low COE ($101 in 2001) and high COE ($88.5K in 2012), and now I choose to go in between the high and low cycle so as not to incur higher depreciation.

• Praise 7

On 4/29/2023 at 11:28 AM, Carbon82 said:

Coming soon but I am not holding my breath for it. These spy shots belongs to the E53 AMG though.

If PI can sell the same car for <$300K with decent profits, C&C profits is at exorbitant level, even after taking into consideration the "attractive" over-trade discount.

rLl5eeP.png

Pal, learn from your past mistake, break that 10 year cycle, else it might be even higher than $400K in 10 years time. 

I for one have had cars with low COE ($101 in 2001) and high COE ($88.5K in 2012), and now I choose to go in between the high and low cycle so as not to incur higher depreciation.

Swee! 

Turbocharged

yeah, won't stretch the current merc to 10 years this time

I told my wife max 7 years or 200k km 

today is the car's 1.5 years old birthday and I think the windscreen washer tank is leaking 😵💫

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

On 4/29/2023 at 12:28 PM, Carbon82 said:

@Volvobrick clearer photos of the non-AMG E-Class estate

2024-mercedes-benz-e-class-estate-front-

2024-mercedes-benz-e-class-estate-side-v

As well as the All Terrain variant, which is my preference.

mercedes-benz-e-class-all-terrain-spy-ph

A E300e PHEV wagon would be ideal. 

Provided there are proper control knobs for frequently used functions on the dash.

• Praise 1

rLl5eeP.png

Cycle is marking up 100k per unit. Even with  overtrade offset, they will still be making about 70k to 80k per unit. If PI can let go at 30k margin which is still decent, then low 300k is doable. Still expensive by my spending preference though😅

Edited by Ct3833

On 4/30/2023 at 12:11 PM, Ct3833 said:

Cycle is marking up 100k per unit. Even with  overtrade offset, they will still be making about 70k to 80k per unit. If PI can let go at 30k margin which is still decent, then low 300k is doable. Still expensive by my spending preference though😅

The $100k you see might be shared btw AD and Importer.

If C&C sell with a margin of $100k, there is no reason PI not selling with a $50k margin.

With ready stock, PI might be selling with $70k margin.

On 4/30/2023 at 12:23 PM, inlinesix said:

The $100k you see might be shared btw AD and Importer.

If C&C sell with a margin of $100k, there is no reason PI not selling with a $50k margin.

With ready stock, PI might be selling with $70k margin.

Compare PI against Cycle , same E200 has a price range of 120k gap. Taking into consideration of mild hybrid vs full combustion engine and some variations in specs, but assuming 50k to 80k cheaper with some less important geatures missing, i will take PI anytime.

Screenshot_20230430_123039_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1

Twincharged
On 4/29/2023 at 12:27 PM, Gnahp said:

today is the car's 1.5 years old birthday and I think the windscreen washer tank is leaking 😵💫

Made in Pakistan washer tank? 
some will say it’s ok…. Wear and tear! 😂

• Haha! 2

Twincharged
On 4/30/2023 at 12:33 PM, Ct3833 said:

Compare PI against Cycle , same E200 has a price range of 120k gap. I know it is mild hybrid vs full combustion engine and some variations in specs, but assuming 80k cheaper with some less important geatures missing, i will take PI anytime.

Screenshot_20230430_123039_Chrome.jpg

Some say must have agent warranty. Without agent cannot. Outside workshops are not good! 🤣

these people too rich to like to be ketok. 

• Haha! 2

On 4/30/2023 at 12:35 PM, Mkl22 said:

Some say must have agent warranty. Without agent cannot. Outside workshops are not good! 🤣

if 15k 20k diff, i would  not mind goong AD since it is a small % , but beyond that it does not make sense.  And now, looking at sgcarmart used car, PI merc are not going at much cheaper than cycle merc, so it makes sense getting a PI merc  when the gap is big enough.

But moving forward when merc starts to further tighten their firmware access and implement stricter IP rules, then PI car may have problem getting SW updates. For now ,life goes on.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1

On 4/29/2023 at 12:27 PM, Gnahp said:

Ask MCFers,  water tank leak change car 😄😄.

But at 1.5year windscreen water tank leak is ridiculous for a premium brand, especially this is such a low cost and simple item. 

• Haha! 2

Twincharged
On 4/30/2023 at 12:35 PM, Mkl22 said:

I have done at C&C and after one whole day of “checking” they say no trouble found as no error codes. And for my model only at pandan. Pain in the ass to get to and from there, when I live in the east.  
I can easily get the same answer at chip soon or similar within 1hr. 
Thus the frustration with ADs. 

for those with multiple cars and have a driver. Obviously this is not an issue. 

Edited by Mkl22
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged
On 4/30/2023 at 12:34 PM, Mkl22 said:

Made in Pakistan washer tank? 
some will say it’s ok…. Wear and tear! 😂

first time encountering this

now I filled it up to a reference point, not using the washer for a week and see how much it drops 🙄

↡ Advertisement