Tin Pei Ling appointed director of public affairs and policy at Grab. Can like that ah? 🤭

BabyBlade

5th Gear
(edited)

Relationship must be thick thick before u can hop around easily. 

Pity those sending out 100s of CVs and still struggle to find a job. 

Edited by jcmm
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged

Aiyah since Kate Spade we already guess her sense of judgement buay kan... then Grab job remove all doubt and now... this one is like digging deeper into a hole you can easily climb out of (by not doing stupid hopping overtitled jobs??)

Turbocharged
(edited)
On 6/26/2024 at 9:44 AM, Beehive3783 said:

There are plenty of big SMEs that have former or current PAP people on their payroll as honorary director, that kind of BS title where they don't do any actual work :D 

At least if they hire the politician himself or herself, it's still in a way transparent and open for the public to find out.

Even worse are those on the payroll who are family member of the said politician. This is harder to suss out ..... for example, an MP may be a public figure but who would know the spouse or kids?

Edited by Sosaria
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged
On 6/26/2024 at 9:34 AM, Ahwhye said:

And who can forget this guy who drew the ire of PMD users. Credit to him, though, that he faced the crowd who turned up at his MPS.

https://mothership.sg/2019/11/lam-pin-min-pmd-ban-angry/

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/largest-turnout-e-scooter-riders-lam-pin-mins-meet-people-session-footpath-ban-here-stay

• Haha! 2

Hypersonic
On 6/26/2024 at 8:39 PM, Sosaria said:

And who can forget this guy who drew the ire of PMD users. Credit to him, though, that he faced the crowd who turned up at his MPS.

https://mothership.sg/2019/11/lam-pin-min-pmd-ban-angry/

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/largest-turnout-e-scooter-riders-lam-pin-mins-meet-people-session-footpath-ban-here-stay

He suay.

Kenna arrow to do this shit job

Turbocharged
On 6/26/2024 at 9:45 AM, Beehive3783 said:

They have their grassroot pets to do the work for them... they just need to shake legs at home and turn up for outings with the residents :D 

Ok la got good ones and bad ones.

I notice the younger and newer MPs more active. Those a bit more senior one never really do their work liao.

But my own MP really jiak liao bee. Never see him around one.

Hypersonic
On 6/26/2024 at 11:10 PM, Benarsenal said:

I notice the younger and newer MPs more active. Those a bit more senior one never really do their work liao.

Since 2020, I have never see Jo Teo in my estate🤭

• Haha! 4

Turbocharged
On 6/26/2024 at 8:58 PM, inlinesix said:

He suay.

Kenna arrow to do this shit job

He paid the price for it. Kena voted out at election.

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic
On 6/26/2024 at 11:13 PM, inlinesix said:

Covid cases must be high there...wfh safer...😁

Next time you see her...ask her to... 

ZvxQsjl.gif

• Haha! 5

Supercharged

same here.....always say visiting, and when the day comes...smoke also dun have.....then can say ohh, we came but no one at yr unit....funny thing is my wife is a homemaker and at home most of the time...she says no one came leh...

all smoke....:grin:..but not that i have a lot to comment on, just one thing we wanna bring to his attention....everytime it rains at my block there is practically no sheltered walkway for resident to walk to get to the car park.....what kind of stupid BTO design... 

• Haha! 2

Hypersonic

Have to say this current MP at my estate quite on, turned up for every event organized by RC. From CNY to Hari Raya to 端午节, he will always come. All the vegetable distribution, etc he will also come.

He’s one of the mayor somemore.

• Praise 2

Hypersonic

Young and newer MPs sure more active since their level still not say high up there. Those minister level or full minister, don't think you see them active in the estate la.

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic
On 6/27/2024 at 8:00 AM, Fcw75 said:

Have to say this current MP at my estate quite on, turned up for every event organized by RC. From CNY to Hari Raya to 端午节, he will always come. All the vegetable distribution, etc he will also come.

He’s one of the mayor somemore.

Aiya, only 'low' level MP will be so on at your estate and even bother to turn up for those event. 

Hypersonic
(edited)
On 6/27/2024 at 7:55 AM, Spidey10 said:

same here.....always say visiting, and when the day comes...smoke also dun have.....then can say ohh, we came but no one at yr unit....funny thing is my wife is a homemaker and at home most of the time...she says no one came leh...

all smoke....:grin:..but not that i have a lot to comment on, just one thing we wanna bring to his attention....everytime it rains at my block there is practically no sheltered walkway for resident to walk to get to the car park.....what kind of stupid BTO design... 

BTO design always stupid, they never use their brain to think before designing the whole BTO project de.

I think those MP visiting to people house is selected or randomly de. Don't think they will go to every house la. They only knock on certain unit to wayang wayang. Then the rest of the unit, they would hang a signage that say 'we have visited your house but you are not at home'. 🙄 The other day saw one MP in my blk, they only visited my new neighbor that have just shifted in.

Edited by 13177
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

Turbocharged
On 6/27/2024 at 8:01 AM, 13177 said:

Young and newer MPs sure more active since their level still not say high up there. Those minister level or full minister, don't think you see them active in the estate la.

My MP not even minister leh.

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic
On 6/27/2024 at 8:16 AM, Benarsenal said:

My MP not even minister leh.

Maybe potential minister, so stuck up?! Lol.

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
On 6/26/2024 at 11:13 PM, inlinesix said:

Must be in a small space that you can't easily spot her. [sly]

You always goes for 'big' things (  .  )(  .  )  :XD:

• Haha! 3

Hypersonic
On 6/27/2024 at 8:02 AM, 13177 said:

Aiya, only 'low' level MP will be so on at your estate and even bother to turn up for those event. 

The previous MP also backbencher. Never turn up for events as much as this.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1