The Perfect Storm of the Stock Market III

On 9/19/2024 at 8:50 PM, Wt_know said:

DBS ... no $40 no talk !!!

how come interest cut banks still cheong 2F2F ... 

huat ah!

Banks becomes attractive yield play. Never mind margin compression. Lol

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

(edited)

I wont touch sg banks at this point.  Overbought on expectations and over priced too.   Not enough value at all for the risk.

today is friday, so expect some profit taking, standard procedure.

Edited by Throttle2
  • Praise 2

On 9/20/2024 at 10:02 AM, Throttle2 said:

I wont touch sg banks at this point.  Overbought on expectations and over priced too.   Not enough value at all for the risk.

today is friday, so expect some profit taking, standard procedure.

what to buy now ... BOAT left liao with powell yeh yeh drop the ball for 0.5% cut ... 

On 9/20/2024 at 10:25 AM, Wt_know said:

what to buy now ... BOAT left liao with powell yeh yeh drop the ball for 0.5% cut ... 

Here's my take.  It's also how why i predicted the Fed will cut 50 instead of 25 correctly.

The Fed has got bullets in their bag today and a stock market that is strong with economic numbers that are basically pretty ideal overall. a little higher here a little lower there but nothing to be overly concerned.  If they cut only 25bps, its like using a small caliber handgun to face a room full of paikias during negotiation when you actually have a fully automatic assault weapon capable of clearing the whole room within secs.   so Fed walks in and fires a Magnum at least, showing the paikias that it means business reminding them that it has the firepower on standby to maintain the peace, and WILL use it if it deems necessary. 

As with what to buy now, i already said to load up way way before this Fed increase so if anyone missed that boat, too bad.   Whats not too bad is, some boats have left but there are others still waiting to go albeit slower ones.    Might require some patience though.  The key now is to buy the laggard big boys.  those who have read my posts know which ones i have highlighted and how they have been slowly steadily moving up the last month.  

Before we invest, do make sure that you are doing it right for your age, your knowledge and financial capabiities and thus your needs.  if you are retired like me, dont chase uncertain capital gains, build a more resilient and predictable income stream.  

disclaimer:- All of the above is copied from the internet for the purpose of TPS only

• Praise 8

On 9/24/2024 at 11:58 AM, Throttle2 said:

wow make so much money.......

in / out … 5 times

$20K a pop … smelly smelly $100K sup sup water for chai peng funds 

• Haha! 1

On 9/24/2024 at 12:30 PM, Fishbowl said:

No lah. Told you before, I only have small qty. In out get 2 to 5k only.. I do not do big time trade like you 🤗

In out 2k to 5k  gulp…..wow 👍

i in out 200-500 only usually.  

ok, take some chai peng money for OCT first ...

don't say bo jio ... after i sold .. sure ... "you-know" .... LOL

2024-09-24_131601.jpg

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 2