Qatar World cup 2022

Beanoyip

Thank you Channel 5 for showing this free match...firing up my otherwise drabby wed evening...eating mala with my fav teh while i watch...one of the few 'cheap' leisures these days 😄

• Praise 1

Tunisia has scored..i wonder if the other 2 teams can file a complaint with Fifa that France is throwing the game...i.e. not being professional and fair to all the teams within the group...👿

13 minutes ago, Kyrios said:

Tunisia has scored..i wonder if the other 2 teams can file a complaint with Fifa that France is throwing the game...i.e. not being professional and fair to all the teams within the group...👿

Australia also score😲

I thought Denmark will beat aust easily...

• Haha! 1

24 minutes ago, Beregond said:

Australia also score😲

I thought Denmark will beat aust easily...

Somehow the stoppage time too long for many of the WC matches..the referees also pattern more than badminton..

2 minutes ago, Kyrios said:

Somehow the stoppage time too long for many of the WC matches..the referees also pattern more than badminton..

Actually if u take a stop watch and time yourself. Those add on time are accurate. 

Any teams or players that try to waste time is not going to succeed.

I remember  a few games without much inj or stoppages.  The add on time is very normal.  Like 1 or 2 mins

• Praise 1

Tunisia vs France match quite exciting.  Good to see an underdog won although it didn't change the outcome of qualifying.

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

@Kyrios More subs in this WC + time wasting and goal celebration all taken into account.

Got too many acts of wasting time..
U see those player that kenna tackle and fall down straight cover their face or hold their head, 95% of the time are fake.

Those that play soccer will know, if u are kick on the leg, ankle etc  your face or head wont feel any pain, its your leg or ankle or hamstring that feel the pain,
Its very disgusting to see player getting straight up from a ' serious inj' at once and cerebrate a goal, or carry on playing like nothing after they realize play have not been stop. 

I am actually glad ref are taking a solid action on these acts.

• Praise 1

crazy group.... every minute the standings change... it will be funny if Spain get kicked out.

Japan players really fast.

Edited by Wind30
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

Congrats to Japan.  Unbelievable performance to beat Germany and Spain and then top the group!

Germany out ..again!

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

FIFA doesn't share the footage with broadcasters..

Importantly, this isn't just about the ball touching the ground. The curvature overhanging the line also counts, even if a very small part of the ball is doing so. (FIFA's new tracking technology cannot be used to determine the ball being in or out of play.)

1 hour ago, Starry said:

Congrats to Japan.  Unbelievable performance to beat Germany and Spain and then top the group!

Germany out ..again!

Spain did not play full strength just like France?

Spain purposely lose lah

:D

Spain now go on to face a well-organised Morocco side, who finished top of Group F.

Japan will play Croatia.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1