Petrol Discounts in Singapore

therock

On 10/4/2023 at 9:35 PM, Rootkie said:

SPC sengkang closing for reno. Giving out coupons also. Same $5 off coupon till Nov.

IMG_20231004_205358~2.jpg

alamak... why now they renovate altogether??

would be better if they spread it out mah...

now so many stations together, all giving out the same months' vouchers... not good for us. If they spread out, then can stretch for more months got vouchers...

↡ Advertisement

On 10/5/2023 at 10:08 AM, 13177 said:

Aiyo, i know must pump min $50 to get the coupons but what i meant is if you pump $70 or more, you can use the coupon to deduct immediately, no need to wait for next pump lo.

I did ask this when i called up before going to pump. The guy who took my call, said first pump cannot deduct wor... only subsequently pumps then can use...

now i'm wondering if i go pump 2nd time, will they give me another sheet of the coupon/voucher...

• Praise 2

Just 2 days back SPC send me SMS 2X$3/- e-coupons with Min $60/- fill up

Now so konfusing..... already got thos $5/- vouchers (with min $70/- fill up)

Now must ask Sifu @13177 teach me how to max out in this situation(if can run together or must seperately fill)   

• Haha! 2

Can any UOB One cardholders verify if the "5% discount in a single transaction for every S$51 charged to your UOB One Card" is still applicable with these 2 promotions:

1. 23% off at SPC Admiralty/Yishun;

2. $70 - $5 discount coupons?

Thanks

On 10/5/2023 at 3:59 PM, Atrecord said:

I did ask this when i called up before going to pump. The guy who took my call, said first pump cannot deduct wor... only subsequently pumps then can use...

now i'm wondering if i go pump 2nd time, will they give me another sheet of the coupon/voucher...

By right if you go again another day to pump, if you pump min $50, they should give you a set of the voucher. 

• Praise 1

On 10/6/2023 at 12:29 PM, imbecilelight said:

Can any UOB One cardholders verify if the "5% discount in a single transaction for every S$51 charged to your UOB One Card" is still applicable with these 2 promotions:

1. 23% off at SPC Admiralty/Yishun;

2. $70 - $5 discount coupons?

Thanks

Yes still apply.

• Praise 1

On 10/6/2023 at 11:35 AM, BanCoe said:

Just 2 days back SPC send me SMS 2X$3/- e-coupons with Min $60/- fill up

Now so konfusing..... already got thos $5/- vouchers (with min $70/- fill up)

Now must ask Sifu @13177 teach me how to max out in this situation(if can run together or must seperately fill)   

I never get any excoupons from spc lo. ☹️

I think for this case, need to pump separately. Since the min amount of pump required is different. Don’t think they can accept two different type of voucher in one transaction. 😅

• Haha! 1

On 10/6/2023 at 12:38 PM, 13177 said:

By right if you go again another day to pump, if you pump min $50, they should give you a set of the voucher. 

ok, just now i went again pumped $70, used one coupon. They got give me another sheet.

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

Wife went to pump spc at upper serangoon, using coupon collected from upper East Coast. Got this voucher. 

Only difference is this one got 2pcs for Jan, which the previous one doesn't have. 

20231030_085958.jpg

• Praise 5

On 11/2/2023 at 12:19 AM, Atrecord said:

Wife went to pump spc at upper serangoon, using coupon collected from upper East Coast. Got this voucher. 

Only difference is this one got 2pcs for Jan, which the previous one doesn't have. 

20231030_085958.jpg

Upper serangoon SPC is giving out voucher now ar. Is this the SPC near the kovan MRT?

On 11/2/2023 at 8:55 PM, 13177 said:

Upper serangoon SPC is giving out voucher now ar. Is this the SPC near the kovan MRT?

yup, near kovan.

oh, my bad. the new/additional vouchers are for Dec, not Jan... typed wrongly...

• Praise 1

On 11/3/2023 at 10:28 AM, Atrecord said:

yup, near kovan.

oh, my bad. the new/additional vouchers are for Dec, not Jan... typed wrongly...

Just went to this spc near kovan to pump. Auntie “act blur” no give me vouchers until i asked from her.

The voucher for dec can only be used from 1 to 30 Dec. On 31 dec cannot use, quite funny.

IMG_7394.jpeg

• Praise 2

On 11/5/2023 at 1:53 PM, 13177 said:

Just went to this spc near kovan to pump. Auntie “act blur” no give me vouchers until i asked from her.

The voucher for dec can only be used from 1 to 30 Dec. On 31 dec cannot use, quite funny.

IMG_7394.jpeg

wow... i won't have noticed the 31st Dec thingy if you hadn't mentioned it...

must be another blunder by some clueless person in charge of checking the voucher before it went to print...

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2