Petrol Discounts in Singapore

therock

SPC Sembawang will undergo renovation from 17th Aug 2023. Will be close for 2-3 months. They have a stack of vouchers for July, Aug, Sept & Oct in a single booklet. While stocks lasts. 

• Praise 3

On 8/4/2023 at 11:41 PM, MaBoiBoi said:

SPC Sembawang will undergo renovation from 17th Aug 2023. Will be close for 2-3 months. They have a stack of vouchers for July, Aug, Sept & Oct in a single booklet. While stocks lasts. 

Thanks for the info. Is it can  use vouchers at that station only?

On 8/4/2023 at 9:27 PM, yellowshaun said:

I am waiting for the other companies to follow suit! My Vios doesnt like SPC at all! :X

you really feel a difference with SPC's petrol compared to other brands'? I thought all petrol pretty much comes from the same refinery here

• Praise 1

On 8/5/2023 at 11:53 AM, Scorpiong said:

Thanks for the info. Is it can  use vouchers at that station only?

can be used at all stations. Save it till after the national day promo ends (14 august 12pm)

On 8/5/2023 at 11:38 PM, alphapunk2 said:

you really feel a difference with SPC's petrol compared to other brands'? I thought all petrol pretty much comes from the same refinery here

Yup i did test it out 2 years apart.

The most recent one i had 1/2 to 2/3 tank of caltex 98, which is my to go for quick and smooth acceleration. I put in $40 (about 1/3 tank) of SPC 95 wah it neturalised my caltex 98 completely. It's like i was using 92 octane =X So I'll just stay away from SPC even tho the price is good!

(When i mix caltex 98 and 95 dont have such a drastic and noticeable difference). On paper, SPC and caltex share 50/50 stake in the refinery so thats why i thought of this test. But maybe it's the addictive that made the difference?

Next time maybe when i have close to empty tank, can test out the SPC 98 since it's usually the cheapest in the market... (But then again there's the almost similar priced Sinopec X Power that is supposedly sourced from shell)
image.thumb.png.5f635a61352b74e451796f0ffafa27ae.pngt

• Praise 2

On 8/5/2023 at 11:40 PM, alphapunk2 said:

can be used at all stations. Save it till after the national day promo ends (14 august 12pm)

Thanks. This afternoon went to collect the stack of vouchers for Aug to Oct. To pump $70 and $5 off. 

On 8/6/2023 at 12:03 AM, yellowshaun said:

The most recent one i had 1/2 to 2/3 tank of caltex 98, which is my to go for quick and smooth acceleration. I put in $40 (about 1/3 tank) of SPC 95 wah it neturalised my caltex 98 completely. It's like i was using 92 octane =X So I'll just stay away from SPC even tho the price is good!

(When i mix caltex 98 and 95 dont have such a drastic and noticeable difference). On paper, SPC and caltex share 50/50 stake in the refinery so thats why i thought of this test. But maybe it's the addictive that made the difference?

Next time maybe when i have close to empty tank, can test out the SPC 98 since it's usually the cheapest in the market... (But then again there's the almost similar priced Sinopec X Power that is supposedly sourced from shell)

same here for me, my Prius doesn't like Esso in terms of lower km/L mileage (but engine feels smoother and better when running), however for most other brands it's OK.

On 8/6/2023 at 12:03 AM, yellowshaun said:

For me i experience higher fuel consumption (lower efficiency) with SPC 95.

Price is very good but half tank empties faster.

On 8/17/2023 at 2:53 AM, 107fan said:

BMW?  That is the same for many BMW owners in this regard

On 8/17/2023 at 2:53 AM, 107fan said:

You should put 98 & try.

• Praise 1

On 8/17/2023 at 6:52 AM, RadX said:

BMW?  That is the same for many BMW owners in this regard

No...B&B car daily use 

On 8/17/2023 at 7:20 AM, ER-3682 said:

You should put 98 & try.

Not sure if it is necessary for non performance cars like mine. Anyway Caltex and even Sinopec 95 lasts longer.

But now SPC price really tempting

I hate overpaying for petrol, not because of affordability, just a matter of principle against the cartel.

Possibly given at various carparks in PG and SK, left on my windscreen yesterday. Discount reduced by half from the ones taken at Yishun.

20230819_121101.jpg

20230819_121114.jpg

• Praise 2

On 8/20/2023 at 12:39 PM, Cumzilla said:

Possibly given at various carparks in PG and SK, left on my windscreen yesterday. Discount reduced by half from the ones taken at Yishun.

20230819_121101.jpg

20230819_121114.jpg

I also received this leh left on my car windscreen. Only for shell station in PG and SK

• Praise 1

On 8/20/2023 at 4:45 PM, Scorpiong said:

I also received this leh left on my car windscreen. Only for shell station in PG and SK

1 of the 3 can use at all stations, even though lower value, can stack with the app's vouchers...

↡ Advertisement