Petrol Discounts in Singapore

therock

1 hour ago, Mustank said:

Yishun power!

competition mah

now you see shoppee boh simi go seh give sai voucher, Lazada also don’t give good voucher Liao 

althought I see the new woke shit wp is pushing, I vomit blood, but you don’t give pap the competition really cannot because soon they will push over with all kind of funny 

LOL like that also WP PAP, hahaha

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

7 hours ago, Akula said:

Extended till 30th June. 

1A528591-4A10-4DDB-BA84-9CC1929BF09C.jpeg

The initial promotion was till 15/2, I am preparing to go pump n shake my car to fill to the fullest. SPC wan sui....  

On 2/15/2023 at 12:14 PM, tailtwist said:

its because of sinopec nearby

No competition, they will so good? Haha

better invite India oil come yishun

Yesterday was the last day for the Shell 10% on top of any CC discounts and end of April is the last day to use up their old Escape points.

@therock Took down the shell escape redemption website already before 1st of May, went in on Saturday and cannot access anymore as plan to convert some of the points to krisflyer points. In the end went down to station to redeem $10 fuel voucher and car wash on the last day, left some points never redeem. A lesson learnt, never wait til last minute as you never know they can play dirty and don't let you redeem...

• Praise 1

(edited)

Received sms from shell tat shell yishun, permanently going to be closed. Should be the 1 at street 11. 

Dey giving discount booklets.

Sorry deleted sms.

Dey sent another sms about v power for price of 98 starting next 2 weekends. 5-7th may n 12-14th may. 10am to 10pm

Edited by SGCMmadman
Left info out
  • Praise 1

1st Gear
On 5/2/2023 at 10:49 PM, SGCMmadman said:

Received sms from shell tat shell yishun, permanently going to be closed. Should be the 1 at street 11. 

Dey giving discount booklets.

Sorry deleted sms.

Dey sent another sms about v power for price of 98 starting next 2 weekends. 5-7th may n 12-14th may. 10am to 10pm

Any idea about minimum pump to get booklet? Just pumped full tank over the weekend 😓

On 5/3/2023 at 10:12 AM, Sogo said:

Any idea about minimum pump to get booklet? Just pumped full tank over the weekend 😓

Unfortunately, deleted sms. But i tink shld be $60 b4 discount.

4th Gear
On 5/3/2023 at 10:12 AM, Sogo said:

got the email. min gross spend $30

• Praise 1

1st Gear
On 5/2/2023 at 11:23 PM, therock said:

I guess the booklet is for the Yishun area? Pity...

Can’t be Yishun area if this Yishun station is permanently closing down? Anyone who picked it up can share the details?

Did not receive either SMS or email on this station closing, but I know their last day of operation is 14th May. Going down this weekend, based on the unpopularity of this petrol company among people in this forum, think vouchers should still be available by the time I go, but so far still haven see people putting on sale at Carousell...

↡ Advertisement