Petrol Discounts in Singapore

therock

38 minutes ago, therock said:

Nah bro... some folks are very sensitive, so if I'm there, I won't want him starting a fight, and me being caught on stomp or something clobbering him... 🙂 

Not to confront lah, just tell him in his ear that someone is stomping him 😁

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3

11 hours ago, Steptronic said:

Why Sinkies need to shame a fellow Sinky? If you are really concerned, go tell him in his ear. 

because person who took the pic didnt get to pump cheap 95 lor

• Haha! 3

On 1/19/2023 at 9:30 AM, BanCoe said:

Never pumped at Caltex ...noob question .... have $6 voucher (Caltex) from Trust CC ..... does it tie up with any particular Credit Card?? I only have DBS Everyday CC and CIMB Master card...... just wondering if its more cheaper than SPC with its usual 21% or whatever promo they have from time to time (using DBS Everyday Card)     

Caltex have tie up with ocbc, hsbc, SC and now Trust. Promotions, Discounts & More - Caltex Singapore | Caltex Singapore

If the voucher is paper voucher, most likely only can use with your Trust CC. If it is digital voucher from Trust app (not sure as I don't use Trust) I would assume you also require to use Trust CC to redeem this voucher. Got to see the voucher T&Cs.

If it is $6 off $60 like they usually give, the final discount after including the appropriate credit card should be in the ballpark of 24-25%. Decent enough to use caltex once imo.

Edited by boonhat_91
insert link
  • Praise 2

1 hour ago, boonhat_91 said:

Caltex have tie up with ocbc, hsbc, SC and now Trust. Promotions, Discounts & More - Caltex Singapore | Caltex Singapore

If the voucher is paper voucher, most likely only can use with your Trust CC. If it is digital voucher from Trust app (not sure as I don't use Trust) I would assume you also require to use Trust CC to redeem this voucher. Got to see the voucher T&Cs.

If it is $6 off $60 like they usually give, the final discount after including the appropriate credit card should be in the ballpark of 24-25%. Decent enough to use caltex once imo.

tks bro....... helps in a small but big way.... SPC I pump only got 15% discount on the spot (using Everyday CC) plus some rebates (maybe another 1-2%) so works out to only abt 17% ...... so next top up will give Caltex a try since its coming to 20++%...... every bit saved helps     

On 1/25/2023 at 12:28 PM, boonhat_91 said:

On 1/25/2023 at 2:11 PM, BanCoe said:

tks bro....... helps in a small but big way.... SPC I pump only got 15% discount on the spot (using Everyday CC) plus some rebates (maybe another 1-2%) so works out to only abt 17% ...... so next top up will give Caltex a try since its coming to 20++%...... every bit saved helps     

Yes for now Catex vouchers are until Feb, more worth it to pump than SPC and Sinopec.

Everyday CC should be 15% plus 5%-6% for SPC.

Quite close to the 23% at Sinopec BT.

• Praise 1

But must see the pricing per litre how much. If much more ex than the rest, even give discount might not save much.

• Praise 3

1 hour ago, Volvobrick said:

Everyday CC should be 15% plus 5%-6% for SPC.

Quite close to the 23% at Sinopec BT.

Pumped $60 at SPC on 24 Jan got only $9/- discount $51 nett on my CC  (-15% )(maybe becos no promo) so I also pump less 

2 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

Pumped $60 at SPC on 24 Jan got only $9/- discount $51 nett on my CC  (-15% )(maybe becos no promo) so I also pump less 

The additional 5-6% is the monthly rebates (Everyday$ or something) in your CC account. Redeem to offset CC payment.

• Praise 3

1 hour ago, BanCoe said:

You first time pump SPC meh? Newbie? 😁

• Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

You first time pump SPC meh? Newbie? 😁

no leh.... been using them since BP dayz leh .......I kenna ketok or what ?? 

• Praise 1

21 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

no leh.... been using them since BP dayz leh .......I kenna ketok or what ?? 

But what’s wrong? The extra 6% is a cash rebate for your everyday card.

We don’t quite understand? 

SPC got no promo for CNY weekend.

On 1/26/2023 at 6:59 PM, Fcw75 said:

But what’s wrong? The extra 6% is a cash rebate for your everyday card.

We don’t quite understand? 

SPC got no promo for CNY weekend.

Yeah . Now n then ask the attendant to deduct from everyday card your points quite siok.. 

• Praise 2

16 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

Yeah . Now n then ask the attendant to deduct from everyday card your points quite siok.. 

Don’t do that, use the rebate to offset your credit card bill better.

By using the rebate to offset your petrol bill, you are getting slightly less discount. 

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 8

40 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Why these two SPC so good? 😂

Yishun power!

competition mah

now you see shoppee boh simi go seh give sai voucher, Lazada also don’t give good voucher Liao 

althought I see the new woke shit wp is pushing, I vomit blood, but you don’t give pap the competition really cannot because soon they will push over with all kind of funny 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3