Petrol Discounts in Singapore

therock

Hypersonic
22 minutes ago, teomingern said:

Oh... only if you have 11B lar... stand down already not included... anyway discount seems less than Esso with Esso Smiles Card + DBS Esso MasterCard + $8 rebate if you spend over $180 per month on fuel at Esso using the MasterCard...

Can show safra card if you have.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supercharged
2 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Even Expired One can ... don't ask me how I know. 

The cashier got no incentive to deny u the discount .. u flash any safra card they probably close one eye say ok.. anyway 1 jul onwards many get free safra membership 

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

just now at SPC Punggol Sumang saw this guy in front of me at the cashier (driving an altis) was trying to find card in his wallet and took some time. He never bring along his 11B card still ask staff close one eye to give him the discount. Still ask what to do, is it go back take, he Singaporean sure got do NS blah blah. Eventually the cashier ask the in-charge and give the discount to him. Damn cheapo ha. 

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic
53 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Dont think the cashier would check so detailed de. Lol.

Hypersonic
12 minutes ago, darviathan said:

So far only SPC got SAF day Promo. Still waiting for other cartel 🤣

Others petrol brand no SAF day promo? Maybe they start later, from 1 Jul to 6 Jul?

6 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Others petrol brand no SAF day promo? Maybe they start later, from 1 Jul to 6 Jul?

Just spotted Caltex promo on fb

BC381746-151E-4D61-AC3B-8A54A8415B4C.jpeg

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Volvobrick said:

I tried at the cinema...cannot...please don't ask me how cum liddat...i also donno why they so on...😂

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Can show safra card if you have.

Boh leh... going to register this Fri... sure take long long to activate... Safra said 4-6 weeks...

• Haha! 1

24 minutes ago, darviathan said:

The ice cream promo... is that considered cheap or supermarket offer is cheaper?

Hypersonic
29 minutes ago, darviathan said:

So caltex starts tomorrow. Lol.

51 minutes ago, Dafansu said:

just now at SPC Punggol Sumang saw this guy in front of me at the cashier (driving an altis) was trying to find card in his wallet and took some time. He never bring along his 11B card still ask staff close one eye to give him the discount. Still ask what to do, is it go back take, he Singaporean sure got do NS blah blah. Eventually the cashier ask the in-charge and give the discount to him. Damn cheapo ha. 

Stand down already no 11B... if he already stood down still qualify meh? I stand down already... no 11B, no Safra card... actually hor... even if NSMan got 11B one meh... I don't remember having an 11B when I still got reservist leh.... wah everyone queue and do the same... no need to pump petrol liao... 

Hypersonic
15 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

I tried at the cinema...cannot...please don't ask me how cum liddat...i also donno why they so on...😂

You mean the staff at cinema take your safra card and examine in details?

Hypersonic
(edited)
9 minutes ago, teomingern said:

Boh leh... going to register this Fri... sure take long long to activate... Safra said 4-6 weeks...

If both also dont have, then cannot enjoy this saf day promo liao. I remember last year during the saf day promo, i didnt read on the terms and conditions, thought it apply to everyone. Then when i paid at the cashier, the staff asked for my 11B or safra card, then i did not bring my safra card, ended paying without any promo. [bigcry]

Edited by 13177

2 minutes ago, 13177 said:

You mean the staff at cinema take your safra card and examine in details?

Aunty no less...西北笑on 😁

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic
4 minutes ago, teomingern said:

Stand down already no 11B... if he already stood down still qualify meh? I stand down already... no 11B, no Safra card... actually hor... even if NSMan got 11B one meh... I don't remember having an 11B when I still got reservist leh.... wah everyone queue and do the same... no need to pump petrol liao... 

Stand down still have 11b la, they returned the card to you. Unless you throw it away lo. Safra card is you need to pay for the subscription then have. The member fee quite cheap for many years, so i just continue to renew, even though i dont use the card. Lol.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1