'I'm Happy just to get by'

RadX

No no no!

I only work very hard

because I have 3 kids to support!

And an MIL too, that's why I need 2 jobs.

Used car salesman and very physical the rapist.

:D

3 hours ago, yishunite said:

Long time ago already i made up my mind that enjoyable things that dont cost much money are indeed priceless... maybe materialistic people catching up with this idea not such a bad thing? Why this article sound so negative 🤣

Frankly as long as we are glued to competition and outdoing everyone we will never solve infertility problem and Singaporeans will go extinct because having a child is always irrational from a materialistic viewpoint

• Haha! 2

4 hours ago, Stratovarius said:

Condo yes, not car. based on my interaction with my interns... 😅

Even that, many feels that condo is out of reach.. so GG. 

Many developers have try to make it within reach but as a downgrade 😆

9 hours ago, Stratovarius said:

Condo yes, not car. based on my interaction with my interns... 😅

Even that, many feels that condo is out of reach.. so GG. 

It is not out of reach if they have good financial planning the moment they are out of school AND properly plan their career  & put in the hard work to get their career upwards as fast as possible. 

Good progression of pay plus prudent financial discipline based on a financial plan that started early; this combo can certainly make that condo reachable.

Edited by Starry
  • Praise 2

To be really honest, what is the point.

Everyday you work so hard, and yet things are becoming more and more unachievable by the day. Don't talk about car, even housing, the most basic of things, is becoming so much more expensive now.

And then at work, you slog so much, yet you see no progress or even increase in wages. Instead you see all these *people* parachute in and mess things up and before you know it you're now being pushed down and struggling to stay afloat.

So work so hard for what. You're not going to get anywhere anyway. Just make do with what you have and live as best as you can within your means and capabilities. No need to desire so much, you're not going to get it. The odds are stacked against you.

• Praise 5

9 minutes ago, Benarsenal said:

Everyday you work so hard, and yet things are becoming more and more unachievable by the day. Don't talk about car, even housing, the most basic of things, is becoming so much more expensive now.

And then at work, you slog so much, yet you see no progress or even increase in wages. Instead you see all these *people* parachute in and mess things up and before you know it you're now being pushed down and struggling to stay afloat.

So work so hard for what. You're not going to get anywhere anyway. Just make do with what you have and live as best as you can within your means and capabilities. No need to desire so much, you're not going to get it. The odds are stacked against you.

That’s why Young PRC rather lie flat and don’t do anything 

• Praise 3

Internal Moderator
11 hours ago, Benarsenal said:

You cannot control the marco factors in life, housing is expensive, car is expensive. This is real. But you can control what you think! Every small win is still a win, if you have completed a task at work, you should give yourself a pat on your shoulder. Live within your means, live with contentment. 

I like to say that I am a bummer too. But don't get dishearten! 

• Praise 9
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Voodooman said:

They have it worse.

Exactly...lie flat must do something sexciting mah...waste time in bed and do nothing...haiz...youngsters these days...so wasteful with time...😁

• Haha! 3

1 minute ago, mersaylee said:

Exactly...lie flat must do something sexciting mah...waste time in bed and do nothing...haiz...youngsters these days...so wasteful with time...😁

Do nothing no need RMB.

Any sexciting need RMB unless the person is chicken or duck

🤭

Its not what you say to people, its not what you do to people.

People only remember how you made them feel.

So at the end of the day its all about feelings.

If you have a lot and feel happy about it that's great.

If people have very little and feel good about it that's great too!

They could be followers of Maria Kondo.

Why make people feel bad that they don't have more?

The problem is people are always trying to find out who they are. 

That's a dead end path.

What they should find out is what they are!

That's the hard one but a really big clue is not a lot.

And when people finally finally find out what we are they will need even less.

13 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Do nothing no need RMB.

Any sexciting need RMB unless the person is chicken or duck

🤭

If one is chicken and one is duck...just let the body to do the talking...and rubbing...and stroking...and...😁

• Haha! 1

Have people forgotten

what wise people always say?

You cannot take it with you.

Then why try to get more.

You have more you still cannot take it with you.

Amazon wants to make more money

selling you a good night's sleep.

I am amazed that a lot of people in this world

cannot get a good night's sleep?

I am sure a few cannot sleep properly because they are hungry or don't have a roof over their head.

But I think its millions more that cannot sleep after a nice meal and have a very nice roof over their head.

Edited by Jamesc

Why stress yourself if you cannot afford a Conti.

Just come to jamesc used car and get a nice used Jap or Korea good quality used car

and be happy to just get by!

Drive a Conti and have many frens

Drive a jamesc used Jap or Korean car and have a few frens.

Hey wake up! The Conti "frens" are just fake frens.

When you up your frens know you.

When you drive a jamesc used car you know your frens.

↡ Advertisement