I See, I Laugh, I Share...

therock

Hypersonic
↡ Advertisement

https://mothership.sg/2023/07/grab-poo-geylang/

CCTV cam catches man in Grab uniform doing a massive poo at Geylang HDB common corridor

Emergency evacuation.

GeylangPooCover.jpg

A CCTV camera at a HDB block in Lengkong Tiga, Geylang captured a shocking scene: a man wearing what appeared to be a Grab uniform pulled down his pants and shat all over the floor of a HDB common corridor.

A Mothership reader surnamed Chew said the video was taken on his camera on Jul. 29, at around noon.

The footage begins with a shot of a staircase landing, from what appears to be the front door of a flat.

A man wearing what looks like the green long-sleeved Grab t-shirt comes down the stairs from the floor above.

Looking around furtively, he pulls down his bermudas and does a half-squat.

The man appears to proceed to evacuate his bowels, with some force, all over the floor.

Then neglecting to wipe himself, he pulls up his bermudas and walks away, slightly bow-legged.

He leaves the mess behind on the floor.

Crapper1-e1690792901767.jpgScreenshot-2023-07-31-at-4.44.26-PM-e169Crapper2-e1690793565280.jpg

• Angry 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

On 7/31/2023 at 7:36 PM, Windwaver said:

CCTV cam catches man in Grab uniform doing a massive poo at Geylang HDB common corridor

Emergency evacuation.

GeylangPooCover.jpg

A CCTV camera at a HDB block in Lengkong Tiga, Geylang captured a shocking scene: a man wearing what appeared to be a Grab uniform pulled down his pants and shat all over the floor of a HDB common corridor.

A Mothership reader surnamed Chew said the video was taken on his camera on Jul. 29, at around noon.

The footage begins with a shot of a staircase landing, from what appears to be the front door of a flat.

A man wearing what looks like the green long-sleeved Grab t-shirt comes down the stairs from the floor above.

The man appears to proceed to evacuate his bowels, with some force, all over the floor.

Then neglecting to wipe himself, he pulls up his bermudas and walks away, slightly bow-legged.

Crapper1-e1690792901767.jpgScreenshot-2023-07-31-at-4.44.26-PM-e169Crapper2-e1690793565280.jpg

Wrong thread...... Didn't make me laugh 😏

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

On 7/31/2023 at 9:18 PM, bsswan said:

Wrong thread...... Didn't make me laugh 😏

It's indirect...your response does make me laugh 😁

• Haha! 1

On 7/31/2023 at 10:18 PM, mersaylee said:

It's indirect...your response does make me laugh 😁

Smart @ss 🤗

• Haha! 2

On 7/31/2023 at 9:30 AM, Ender said:

He got the gall to do it....

真TM的 吃了雄心豹子胆🤣

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
On 7/31/2023 at 10:20 AM, Ender said:

So to verify visually if that Chinese zoo is bluffing, I googled videos of actual sun bears standing, and these videos are not from China. 

I only watched a couple of such videos. They really do stand up pretty straight. And they have saggy skin at the butt. 

Perhaps the Chinese zoo is telling the truth. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

On 7/31/2023 at 7:36 PM, Windwaver said:

Emergency evacuation.

GeylangPooCover.jpg

Quite obvious it is a HDB block, No kopitiam around meh? 

• Haha! 2

On 8/1/2023 at 12:07 PM, Victor68 said:

Quite obvious it is a HDB block, No kopitiam around meh? 

The thrill of getting away with it.  But in this case he was caught on CCTV.  Hope his friends and family members recognize him.

On 8/2/2023 at 8:21 AM, mersaylee said:

He has finally found the entertainment...i mean enlightenment...😁

You meant to type enlargement right? 😁

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3