Unusual or Rare Cars - Part 3

Carbon82

On 2/9/2024 at 2:18 PM, ER-3682 said:

Just tell your Friend,bring a Cheque of $500,000.00 to C&C ,tell them just Ident the Car,final Price,no problem..i am sure C&C will accept your Friend's requst.

Later they say no, cause no take loan from them 😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3

Twincharged
On 2/9/2024 at 3:33 PM, Atachi said:

Later they say no, cause no take loan from them 😂

Put $500,000.00 & let C&C bank in first,means comfirm you want the Car,Loan Part can arrange once the Car come in.

Supercharged
On 2/9/2024 at 7:15 AM, inlinesix said:

F8

Both cars got EV mode🤭

Erm… since when F8 has anything mildly electronic or hybrid …

• Haha! 5

Supercharged
On 2/9/2024 at 1:25 PM, 107fan said:

I don't think it's about pockets deep tbh it's more of will they entertain your request or not, maybe they have to write to Stuttgart and the hassle and paperwork of delivering 1 unit to SG

Anyone can go and get them to indent whatever cars they want , just need to put deposit lo and normally price does not includes COE , when car arriving , can just get them to bid for you or you bid the COE yourself also can …

had done with for a CL 63 and a ML 63 lo …

• Praise 7

Twincharged
On 2/9/2024 at 6:09 PM, Hubwee said:

Anyone can go and get them to indent whatever cars they want , just need to put deposit lo and normally price does not includes COE , when car arriving , can just get them to bid for you or you bid the COE yourself also can …

Agreed,these type of Special Models,no Special Price,they Marked Up much Higher,sure will do the Indent,maybe @107fan's Friend ask for Fun...so nobody help him.

• Praise 2

Twincharged

I bought my Toyota Camry Hybrid SL Model,no P.I. wanted to take my Order,even Vincar's Salesman also don't want to help,my Friend know Vincar's Boss,Vincent,He help me get it in.

Twincharged
On 2/9/2024 at 6:04 PM, Hubwee said:

Erm… since when F8 has anything mildly electronic or hybrid …

Ferrari Expert has Spoken.👍

• Haha! 1

On 2/9/2024 at 11:10 AM, ER-3682 said:

Fiat Turbo is a 90's Car..you talked about 2020 & above Car.

Fiat Turbo, i know.

Ferrari was never loud (except limited edition) as compared to Lambo.

That's why ppl need Novitec Exos.

On 2/9/2024 at 6:40 PM, ER-3682 said:

I bought my Toyota Camry Hybrid SL Model,no P.I. wanted to take my Order,even Vincar's Salesman also don't want to help,my Friend know Vincar's Boss,Vincent,He help me get it in.

Curious what is your rationale for specially indenting this model? Is it good fuel economy and powerful engine? Saw it's 2.5L. Not familiar with Camrys...

On 2/9/2024 at 6:09 PM, Hubwee said:

Haha interesting combo. Pls tell me you also got matching 63 number plates for them too, if it's your type of thing too...

Twincharged
On 2/11/2024 at 2:39 AM, 107fan said:

Curious what is your rationale for specially indenting this model? Is it good fuel economy and powerful engine? Saw it's 2.5L. Not familiar with Camrys...

Fully Equiped Camry Hybrid.

• Praise 1

On 2/9/2024 at 8:06 AM, ER-3682 said:

Fiat Turbo is a 1/3 of a Ferrari,have you encounter a Ferrari with Quiet Engine & Comfortable Suspension.?😆

It's Fiat Coupe. Not Turbo. And the later engines are I5 20V (the one I tested) so technically 1/2 a Lambo V10. Earlier engines were I4 16V. 

Twincharged
On 2/12/2024 at 9:23 AM, Sdf4786k said:

image.thumb.jpeg.d37654e369094cd2f7fcbde63f3c63cf.jpeg

rare .. 

It is a V12 with Normal Plate,the Road Tax for 6 Litres with 50% Surcharge must be around $9,000.00 per Year.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

On 2/12/2024 at 11:04 AM, ER-3682 said:

It is a V12 with Normal Plate,the Road Tax for 6 Litres with 50% Surcharge must be around $9,000.00 per Year.

Some people spend 10k easily on a single evening of food and wine pleasures.

I have no doubt that when something truly has value that must be preserved, 9k a year is but a drop in the ocean to those who values them. 

Twincharged
On 2/14/2024 at 1:39 AM, 107fan said:

Some people spend 10k easily on a single evening of food and wine pleasures.

I have no doubt that when something truly has value that must be preserved, 9k a year is but a drop in the ocean to those who values them. 

Oh,then you should get yourself a W107,560SL..

• Praise 1