Lalamove drivers

Benarsenal

Hi guys. Anybody here driving for Lalamove? I just signed up on the app to do delivery (part time la, earn some cash. Now money a bit tight 😬).

Any tips to share?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Shocked 1

Never paste this sticker on your car.

singapore-5-jul-2021-private-260nw-20029

Else if you are caught performing some reckless stun, you can be sure to find your car video here. :D

For Lalamove, not easy to get order solely for car (you should know by now the rate for car and motorcycle is quite different). And do consider the traffic conditions as well as parking charges before you pick an order.

I ever experience spending >$5 for parking for a $10 order (<$8 net after deducting the commission and fuel cost), which took me ~40 min to complete due to traffic jam, super boh hua. 

And remember to flash your Lalamove app when paying for petrol at any of the 3 Sinopec petrol kiosk (25% discount before further credit card discount). 

• Praise 7
  • Shocked 3
  • Haha! 7

I signed up and attended the training but decide not to continue as need to pay deposit.

As what carbon mentioned, the sticker will yield more earnings at the expense that your car will look like sh*t.

There is also expected arrival time. If missed the time will have penalty. So need to make sure you are available before accepting the job.

• Praise 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

I don't intend to put the sticker.

What about dealing with the customers? Any special thing to take note? I noticed quite a number of orders are for food which I will be wary of picking up in case spill or what.

If I were to do this...I'll only pick up all xmm favourite drink - BBT

...and I can help quench their thirst easily...my saliva more than any tea...😁

• Sad 1
  • Haha! 11

2 hours ago, Benarsenal said:

Hi guys. Anybody here driving for Lalamove? I just signed up on the app to do delivery (part time la, earn some cash. Now money a bit tight 😬).

Any tips to share?

Sounds like quite  a hard earned money. Maybe consider using grabhitch to cover some  fuel cost instead of thinking to male more money. Or did you do a comparison between lalamove against grab ? But if you are owning a coupe, then a bit tough. 

2 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

Sounds like quite  a hard earned money. Maybe consider using grabhitch to cover some  fuel cost instead of thinking to male more money. Or did you do a comparison between lalamove against grab ? But if you are owning a coupe, then a bit tough. 

Part of my thinking with doing Lalamove is to minimise interaction with people since it's delivering goods. Covid aside, it also means less opportunity to see people 脸色 and less likely to encounter nasty folks.

I used to do Uber when Uber was around, and honestly it wasn't an entirely pleasant experience.

• Praise 7

5 hours ago, Benarsenal said:

Part of my thinking with doing Lalamove is to minimise interaction with people since it's delivering goods. Covid aside, it also means less opportunity to see people 脸色 and less likely to encounter nasty folks.

I used to do Uber when Uber was around, and honestly it wasn't an entirely pleasant experience.

Haha.. u n i r of the same mentality, i rather fetch goods than fetch peeps if just to spend time earn some kopi money but if money is the priority then grab is the way to go.

• Praise 2

Internal Moderator
10 hours ago, Benarsenal said:

I don't intend to put the sticker.

What about dealing with the customers? Any special thing to take note? I noticed quite a number of orders are for food which I will be wary of picking up in case spill or what.

I tot lala move help ppl move furniture one? 

Got ppl use lala mover for BBT purchase? 

• Haha! 1

11 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Depends car size or motorbike.

Don't know got bicycle or not

• Praise 1

20 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

I normally use them for larger items but they have a variety of services other than moving homes.

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
5 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

I normally use them for larger items but they have a variety of services other than moving homes.

Moving 小三? :grin:

• Haha! 3

4 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Moving 小三? :grin:

That's a good point but I no small three so I don't make use of'em for that :grin:

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
9 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

That's a good point but I no small three so I don't make use of'em for that :grin:

Hahahahha. Save it for the rainy day mah. Now you know who to call for your lalamove next time also. @Benarsenal "remb to give MCF discount price ah" hahaha. 

• Haha! 3

(edited)
8 hours ago, Benarsenal said:

Thanks for sharing, something that I have never thought of. But ehhh.... you are using Alpine 110 to lalamove ?😂

Edited by Ct3833

12 hours ago, Stratovarius said:

If missed the time will have penalty. 

Wouldn't this just encourage people to speed

and not queue up and just cut in?

:D 

• Haha! 2

My MIL has some tips to earn more money.

(Not very good tips and I had a big argument with her) 

Speed like mad and don't queue up just cut in!

:D

↡ Advertisement