3 S'porean men allegedly detained for 7 days in Johor as passports had no record of them entering M'sia

kobayashiGT

Twincharged
1 hour ago, Fitvip said:

It is his duty to stamp the passport after checking. He failed to stamp. Not my fault. If it were my fault, do you think they would let me in with stamp and signature?

Checking is a precaution. 

You try this excuse next time if you happen not to get it stamp lor and then try to leave. In sg maybe you still can kpkb and get someone to listen. Over in other countries you are a foreigner. They can do as they please. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Supersonic
23 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

You try this excuse next time if you happen not to get it stamp lor and then try to leave. In sg maybe you still can kpkb and get someone to listen. Over in other countries you are a foreigner. They can do as they please. 

Please read my posts in total before you shoot la.😇

I was and am fully aware of the plight of being in a foreign country.

1 hour ago, Sosaria said:

Don't do that. Penalty for making such false report under SG law is more serious, I would think.

I was not advocating to make false report, let me just say things happen and things can be made to happen.... :grin:

• Haha! 1

Twincharged
4 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

If the problem can be settled with money then it's not a problem... 😀

It was somone's "opportunity"?😅

• Haha! 1

Twincharged
3 hours ago, mersaylee said:

Heard of one tiong bu threw ruckus at custom becos of some items in the boot...refused to concede...higher rank came down...still refused to budge...invited to room for further questioning...banged table, raised voice until even higher rank came in to saya...

She's lucky not having to do naked squat...😂

Overseas act like dragon...

But when back In mother land... they will kneel head touch floor and beg and cry. 

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 3

Who's fault matters less. 

Who kana squat for the next few days is more relevant. 

I would eat the humble pie and apologise for the oversight. 

Not happy, don't go lor. 

• Haha! 2

Hypersonic

I smell something fishy.

Millions pass thru how come only them?

Spore PR means they are MY people?

MY people no need to stamp passport right?

I think MY car just show passport and the officer wave them to move off right?

:D

I am not an expert and I could be wrong.

Even if hear the stamping sound, still need to physically check the "chop" appear on the passport page.
Sometimes the ink pad used contain "invisible ink"

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Turbocharged

Before Covid restriction, my wife kenna on our return trip. I had to stop the car by the roadside and she ran back to the counter to get it stamped.

Luckily the guy simply stamped without asking questions.

I was told that if she doesn't have an exit stamp, she legally hasn't left MY and become an illegal immigrant and can get arrested the next time she visits MY 😅

• Praise 3

Twincharged
1 hour ago, Solar said:

Before Covid restriction, my wife kenna on our return trip. I had to stop the car by the roadside and she ran back to the counter to get it stamped.

I was told that if she doesn't have an exit stamp, she legally hasn't left MY and become an illegal immigrant and can get arrested the next time she visits MY 😅

you evil ah... pretend pretend trying to abandon your wife in malaysia right.... lucky she found out 🤣

• Haha! 2

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Playtime said:

you evil ah... pretend pretend trying to abandon your wife in malaysia right.... lucky she found out 🤣

Maybe @Jamesc should do that to his MIL!😁
But this time round, he pays money to those Malaysia custom officers to NOT stamp his MIL's passport during entry.😁

• Haha! 3

Hypersonic

I will remember that next time I go JB with my MIL.

:D

5 hours ago, Solar said:

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1