Inflation coming to hit us hard.

Watwheels

Hypersonic
On 7/23/2024 at 11:35 PM, Benarsenal said:

Ohhh

Wah this owner like machiam strike Toto sia

Indeed. If the owner bought the flat thru SERS and i believe the price should even lower with the additional subsidies and now the flat sold at such ridiculous price.

Even though people always say, willing seller willing buyer. 🙄

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

we are heading towards the path of Hong Kong liao 😑

• Sad 1

Hypersonic
On 7/24/2024 at 9:49 AM, Scion said:

we are heading towards the path of Hong Kong liao 😑

Hong Kong is on the way to be JUST ANOTHER Chinese City le.

Sure boh?

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/newsletters/2024-07-20/singapore-luxury-business-faces-downturn-as-china-s-rich-vanish?utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_content=business&utm_medium=social&cmpid=socialflow-facebook-business&fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR0Pg1JDZQw_zjG3PuLb7vC513204RJjagzLAJGh1da1E32cGYwKTb4Sq80_aem_587n3BFT3Cu3MLEPqT7uUQ

Singapore's luxury boom is waning as China's ultra-rich scale back their spending on mansions and supercars. Now, residents are wondering if it's brought them any benefits. 

Singapore Counts the Cost as China’s Whales Disappear.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
On 7/24/2024 at 4:38 PM, Fcw75 said:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/newsletters/2024-07-20/singapore-luxury-business-faces-downturn-as-china-s-rich-vanish?utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_content=business&utm_medium=social&cmpid=socialflow-facebook-business&fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR0Pg1JDZQw_zjG3PuLb7vC513204RJjagzLAJGh1da1E32cGYwKTb4Sq80_aem_587n3BFT3Cu3MLEPqT7uUQ

Singapore's luxury boom is waning as China's ultra-rich scale back their spending on mansions and supercars. Now, residents are wondering if it's brought them any benefits. 

I will believe it when COE costs less than my car did again

• Haha! 4

Supersonic
On 7/24/2024 at 4:38 PM, Fcw75 said:

Many still want to come. Don't worry. Open that champagne! 

• Haha! 3

Turbocharged
On 7/24/2024 at 5:48 PM, Volvobrick said:

Many still want to come. Don't worry. Open that champagne! 

I thot u gonna say open something else

Supersonic
On 7/24/2024 at 6:24 PM, yishunite said:

I thot u gonna say open something else

Durian? 😉

• Shocked 1

Hypersonic
On 7/24/2024 at 6:34 PM, Volvobrick said:

Durian? 😉

I tink it's seafood 😁

FB_IMG_1719882965007.jpg

• Haha! 10

Turbocharged
On 7/24/2024 at 5:30 PM, yishunite said:

I will believe it when COE costs less than my car did again

Probably not gonna happen.

Supersonic

talking about durians
Yesterday went to play Tennis at Bedok Indoor courts so after which walk around the HDB estate.

found very good deal MSW for $12 per kg.  bought some and indeed the quality , taste texture was good.  Nice to find some decent deals.  Then also bought 5kg of putosan for $10 !!  Another good deal.   Looks like Bedok is not bad HDB estate leh…

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Twincharged
On 6/23/2024 at 9:45 PM, Wt_know said:

shrinkflation is real ... even BMW 5er runs 1.6 puny engine ... LOL

pay more for less ...

[sweatdrop] 

That’s faceflation

Supersonic

https://www.asiaone.com/lifestyle/hotel-was-1200-night-tourist-enrages-netizens-after-saying-singapore-super-expensive

American working in Japan....

Yen to SGD of course expensive lah.... If USD to SGD then probably more affordable....

It's her own choice of hotel and room then come complain SG expensive.... If cannot afford a $1200 room, there's still plenty of hotel from $400-$1000 range. 

But the tuna salad and calamari looks room service... If any decent restaurant have such table top that serve $85 tuna salad + calamari..... Should give it a miss😂

• Haha! 3

Hypersonic
(edited)
On 7/29/2024 at 10:48 PM, Atonchia said:

https://www.asiaone.com/lifestyle/hotel-was-1200-night-tourist-enrages-netizens-after-saying-singapore-super-expensive

American working in Japan....

Yen to SGD of course expensive lah.... If USD to SGD then probably more affordable....

It's her own choice of hotel and room then come complain SG expensive.... If cannot afford a $1200 room, there's still plenty of hotel from $400-$1000 range. 

But the tuna salad and calamari looks room service... If any decent restaurant have such table top that serve $85 tuna salad + calamari..... Should give it a miss😂

"But I didn't want to stay in a hostel or eat at stalls or ride in the train," Tourdebree wrote.

KNN…then she KPKB simi lan??

Edited by Fcw75
  • Haha! 6

Turbocharged
On 7/29/2024 at 11:08 PM, Fcw75 said:

"But I didn't want to stay in a hostel or eat at stalls or ride in the train," Tourdebree wrote.

KNN…then she KPKB simi lan??

Ya lor. What did she expect?

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 4