Inflation coming to hit us hard.

Watwheels

Hypersonic
(edited)

https://mothership.sg/2024/01/disposable-chopsticks-tourist-dispute-maxwell/?fbclid=IwAR2aWLJ0VO14VzFYhAMw7nCBRrw78NWh51SQKTdbkuMQB7JH7baKPrLScyM_aem_AaZwmzfAzIdvoeZzDcWz3tr4VjGB8eQIOVgdjnZ82SM8_RgCNd92QWF5F1ePm9F_xxs

Lin added that it was "not about the money" but said it was their "rude behaviour".

"I've had quite a few diners who patronised other stalls but took handfuls of disposable chopsticks from our stall. All these cost money and cut into my stall's operating costs," Lin told 8world.

It’s always about the money please. 🤣

Edited by Fcw75
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 7

On 1/8/2024 at 10:26 PM, Fcw75 said:

https://mothership.sg/2024/01/disposable-chopsticks-tourist-dispute-maxwell/?fbclid=IwAR2aWLJ0VO14VzFYhAMw7nCBRrw78NWh51SQKTdbkuMQB7JH7baKPrLScyM_aem_AaZwmzfAzIdvoeZzDcWz3tr4VjGB8eQIOVgdjnZ82SM8_RgCNd92QWF5F1ePm9F_xxs

Lin added that it was "not about the money" but said it was their "rude behaviour".

"I've had quite a few diners who patronised other stalls but took handfuls of disposable chopsticks from our stall. All these cost money and cut into my stall's operating costs," Lin told 8world.

If as claimed happens often, just put a sign to tell potential" thieves ". 

• Haha! 2

Typical lah, using extreme behaviour as a form of justification. Moreover, since diner does not patron his stall yet took his chopsticks, should not he charge those not-his-stall-diners? His justification is simply not logical. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
(edited)
On 1/7/2024 at 8:52 PM, 13177 said:

Still can find fried rice for $4 now? I find many zi char stall pricing starts from $5 and above even for fried rice or hor fun.

Not zi char stall but those stalls that sell varieties of fried rice. It's cheaper. Clementi avenue 2 market hawker centre has a good one. But the amount is lesser than zi char stall version, still ok for me tho.

Edited by Sosaria
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic
On 1/8/2024 at 11:13 PM, Sosaria said:

Not zi char stall but those stalls that sell varieties of fried rice. It's cheaper. Clementi avenue 2 market hawker centre has a good one. But the amount is lesser than zi char stall version, still ok for me tho.

Not from king of fried rice? The hawker centre at blk 353?

Turbocharged
On 1/9/2024 at 8:54 AM, 13177 said:

Not from king of fried rice? The hawker centre at blk 353?

These stalls i am talking about are clones of the King [laugh] Nowadays all over sg can find. 

That hawker centre, but I don't think there's any King of fried rice there.

Supersonic
(edited)

I said it before and i’ll say it again, Singapore cannot become a gracious society in one generation.  It cant become a gracious society even in 5 generations.  Singapore lang are like that, whether rich or poor.     Sad….  
Switzerland of Asia? LanJiao lah, keep dreaming fools.    

muayhahahaha

Edited by Throttle2
  • Haha! 2

Today i took mrt and saw the many sad faces of commuters.

i would say that i did not see a single happy face in a fully filled cabin.  Wonderful SG.

on top that, i tapped my ezylink card and found that the mrt fare has gone up 11% 

well done 👏 

good luck Singapore Good luck

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 3

cannot find any $3.50 noodle stalls in the hawker anymore, can see those stalls with long queue become shorter but longer queue for those keep their price

Internal Moderator
On 1/11/2024 at 9:33 AM, denser said:

cannot find any $3.50 noodle stalls in the hawker anymore, can see those stalls with long queue become shorter but longer queue for those keep their price

Don't worry, you have your CDC voucher!!!! 

• Haha! 2

Twincharged

must be tiong kok lang... who the F eats chicken rice on a plate with chop sticks

• Haha! 3

Hypersonic
On 1/11/2024 at 9:37 AM, Mkl22 said:

must be tiong kok lang... who the F eats chicken rice on a plate with chop sticks

Sometimes chicken rice shop got noodles one

• Haha! 2

Hypersonic

The person complained on xiaohongshu so must be tiong. 😁

I eat rice on plate with chopsticks and spoon.

Hypersonic
On 1/11/2024 at 11:33 AM, inlinesix said:

I eat rice on plate with chopsticks and spoon.

Eat rice with chopsticks and spoon is originate from ah tiong right?! 😂

• Haha! 1

On 1/11/2024 at 11:40 AM, 13177 said:

Eat rice with chopsticks and spoon is originate from ah tiong right?! 😂

I picked up this habit when I was studying in Aust.

I used to eat a lot at HK restaurant during my uni days.

• Praise 1

Little red book leh. Likely tkb. 

But ang moh also use chopsticks to eat rice from a plate. 

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
On 1/11/2024 at 8:51 AM, Throttle2 said:

Today i took mrt and saw the many sad faces of commuters.

i would say that i did not see a single happy face in a fully filled cabin.  Wonderful SG.

on top that, i tapped my ezylink card and found that the mrt fare has gone up 11% 

well done 👏 

good luck Singapore Good luck

https://mothership.sg/2024/01/singaporeans-less-happy-survey/?fbclid=IwAR1pYpRAoJYK7f118vFaL64oyGo4tble2fS2YbOMdAscFn7GXwjS-X16poY_aem_AQE0hqytuuqvmY8e6ELafA-CoeglbYb0_w_voRtYMyPwtSEr4AawPqWgnC-QYv4ps0M

S'poreans less happy, less satisfied with quality of life: NUS survey

There was a "significant decline" in Singaporeans' sense of happiness from 2016 to 2022.

↡ Advertisement
  • Sad 2
  • Haha! 1