Inflation coming to hit us hard.

Watwheels

Hypersonic
On 1/7/2024 at 12:52 AM, Dafansu said:

This is Johor checkpoint la

Tot so too……Some immigration dept from the looks ….. this @mersayleemust Kenna POFMA 🤣🤣🤣

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
On 1/7/2024 at 6:10 AM, BanCoe said:

Tot so too……Some immigration dept from the looks ….. this @mersayleemust Kenna POFMA 🤣🤣🤣

I think he posted that with ref to JB , replying to the previous post "Each time i go MY, I end up spending more . I don't really save $ there.  But at least I get good value for my money there.". You might have misinterpreted. 

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
On 1/7/2024 at 6:10 AM, BanCoe said:

Wah lau bro, you need new reading glasses.

Or your processor slow down liao huh?

🤪

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic
On 1/7/2024 at 9:26 AM, Dafansu said:

I think he posted that with ref to JB , replying to the previous post "Each time i go MY, I end up spending more . I don't really save $ there.  But at least I get good value for my money there.". You might have misinterpreted. 

Plantmanytree level is liddat one...comprehension is not the forte...look but not see or hear but not listen is common...me also liddat...😁

• Haha! 2

Hypersonic
On 1/7/2024 at 9:28 AM, Fcw75 said:

🤪

He is boss besar lah...where got go thru custom at woodland or tuas one...he takes private jet to senai then limo to JB for massage one...😁

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
(edited)

I am at some coffeeshop eat charsiew roast meat rice.  A while ago, i recalled it was $5.  Just now i paid $5.50

at least got yellowbox for me to smoke my cigar.  KNN

Edited by Throttle2
  • Haha! 5

Hypersonic
On 1/7/2024 at 9:28 AM, Fcw75 said:

🤪

Oooiii ….. I can change tayars myself hor …. 🤣…… my processor not slow only in Lepak mode lah …… dis type of weather what to expect 

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic
On 1/7/2024 at 11:20 AM, Throttle2 said:

I am at some coffeeshop eat charsiew roast meat rice.  A while ago, i recalled it was $5.  Just now i paid $5.50

Not bad liao, increased $0.50, some food stall i buy increased $1! 😅

Hypersonic

Chao turtle...this type of takeaway packaging or lack of cost precious 40c? Limpeh so gonna boycott this simi sai 笨面 at SGV hc... 

IMG_20240107_100644_edit_81457371109445.jpg

• Haha! 4

Supercharged
On 1/7/2024 at 5:52 PM, mersaylee said:

Chao turtle...this type of takeaway packaging or lack of cost precious 40c? Limpeh so gonna boycott this simi sai 笨面 at SGV hc... 

wah kaoz.....40 cents extra for this packaging? I feel your pain...... jialat man...

• Sad 1
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic
On 1/7/2024 at 6:06 PM, Starry said:

wah kaoz.....40 cents extra for this packaging? I feel your pain...... jialat man...

The syt ahead of me also in disbelief...rolled her eyes too...😁

• Haha! 3

Turbocharged

Many coffeeshop and food court now tb extra 40 cents. Pls la. This kind of thing cost price only a few cents. 

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
On 1/7/2024 at 11:20 AM, Throttle2 said:

Up 50 cen tao chio liao. Zi char store near my place up 1 dollar. And not even nice.

Turbocharged
(edited)

Nowadays most meals in coffeeshop has risen to at least $5+. And $6, 7 is common too. Haven't add drinks yet. That day I just choose the cheapest meal option, egg fried rice $4 [laugh]

And I need not have worried that they give me a huge plate of rice.

Recently some working days I just skip lunch, so overall savings, I guess, despite increase gst.

And use the thermos bottle to make a big batch of tea in the morning, save money by not buying drinks.

Edited by Sosaria
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

Give plastic bag also need to charge? :o

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic
On 1/7/2024 at 7:41 PM, Sosaria said:

Nowadays most meals in coffeeshop has risen to at least $5+. And $6, 7 is common too. Haven't add drinks yet. That day I just choose the cheapest meal option, egg fried rice $4 [laugh]

And I need not have worried that they give me a huge plate of rice.

Recently some working days I just skip lunch, so overall savings, I guess, despite increase gst.

And use the thermos bottle to make a big batch of tea in the morning, save money by not buying drinks.

Still can find fried rice for $4 now? I find many zi char stall pricing starts from $5 and above even for fried rice or hor fun.

Turbocharged

some hawkers really chu all patterns to charge more

next time maybe charge for disposable chopsticks and spoons too

Hypersonic
On 1/8/2024 at 11:12 AM, Scion said:

some hawkers really chu all patterns to charge more

next time maybe charge for disposable chopsticks and spoons too

I tink I was oredi kena charged for that chopsticks...wont mind if it's made of sandalwood...😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1