Inflation coming to hit us hard.

Watwheels

I have never put up the price of my massage service to give back to society.

Enjoy a good rubbing session at no extra cost.

I just want people to be happy.

:D

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

11 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

if its genuine reason then i have no qualms about it. but some stall owners are just greedy. A similar foodcourt stall here my house the fish beehoon is 5.5 before the 10% dc from the kpt card. how many poor old people can afford a meal of at least 6 dollars? The one near my parents is the only coffeeshop in the estate and they probably think because of that they can charge higher. there is another stall near my house selling "upmarket" Japanese food. 9 dollars for a plain udon soup and 13 dollars with 2 pcs of fish cake and an egg. no surprise that they closed down within a year. 

well it's just pure economics. 

I sorta find the people who have more upmarket concepts find it very tough. 
If it's cheap, then it low margin then there's infinite competition. Like some people can eat their morning noodles/beehoon like 3-4 times a week from the same stall. Cai peng relies on the above. 

No one eat korean/jap/fancy concept food everyday, so they have to go higher margin to make up for less repeat daily customers. So it becomes very hard to balance their product for the demand.
Only CBD area or those areas beside a large pool of office workers has enough demand to meet such supply.

Anyway if they underestimate the market, they will just close down period lor. No need to say they are greedy or what lah. It's just economics. 

Of course if u see them driving in with contis etc, haha feel free.  😄

• Praise 1

12 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Faster go before everything goes up

by at least 14 cents and that's only for the cheapest products.

Oredi did on Monday...boh lang...dislike crowd...so I beat them...😁

17 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

To combat inflation...eat the rice n stare at the raw egg...😁

🥚充饥🤩🤩🤩blue balls can or not 🤫🤫🤫

• Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, Silverkris said:

@Ody_2004  I agree. Even $8k per month, you will barely pull through the month.

$8k per month must see how many mouths you need to feed. If single $8k should be quite good. But if you need to feed 5 people in the house, then maybe barely enough.

23 minutes ago, 13177 said:

$8k per month must see how many mouths you need to feed. If single $8k should be quite good. But if you need to feed 5 people in the house, then maybe barely enough.

ya loh ya loh.. I just went to buy milk and eggs... wah din know now 10 eggs cost $3.25.. think must start to ration liao loh.. once day eat egg yolk.. one day eat egg white..

btw why did eggs price raise so much?? the chicken got minimum wage now huh?? whahahahahahahaha..

• Haha! 4

Don’t worry la, we have the almighty $100 CDC vouchers for the WHOLE household to tide us thru’ this inflation period.

• Haha! 6

14 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

ya loh ya loh.. I just went to buy milk and eggs... wah din know now 10 eggs cost $3.25.. think must start to ration liao loh.. once day eat egg yolk.. one day eat egg white..

btw why did eggs price raise so much?? the chicken got minimum wage now huh?? whahahahahahahaha..

Should be transport cost. Time to rear your own hen bro. 😁

Edited by Fcw75
  • Haha! 3

3 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Should be transport cost. Time to read your own hen bro. 😁

Tmr i go Pasir Ris park tabao some hens back.. hope the Cocks are ok with it! whahahahahhaa..

• Haha! 5

1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

well it's just pure economics. 

I sorta find the people who have more upmarket concepts find it very tough. 
If it's cheap, then it low margin then there's infinite competition. Like some people can eat their morning noodles/beehoon like 3-4 times a week from the same stall. Cai peng relies on the above. 

No one eat korean/jap/fancy concept food everyday, so they have to go higher margin to make up for less repeat daily customers. So it becomes very hard to balance their product for the demand.
Only CBD area or those areas beside a large pool of office workers has enough demand to meet such supply.

Anyway if they underestimate the market, they will just close down period lor. No need to say they are greedy or what lah. It's just economics. 

Of course if u see them driving in with contis etc, haha feel free.  😄

the coffeeshop at my parents, the lady boss drives S class. always sit in the car and read newspaper and she owns more than half the stalls there... 

It's good that you think everything is pure economics... but yeah, not everyone practice that. like i mentioned, they can just charge higher when there is no competition around. its business but i pity alot of the old folks there who frequent the coffeeshop. 

1 minute ago, Stratovarius said:

the coffeeshop at my parents, the lady boss drives S class. always sit in the car and read newspaper and she owns more than half the stalls there... 

It's good that you think everything is pure economics... but yeah, not everyone practice that. like i mentioned, they can just charge higher when there is no competition around. its business but i pity alot of the old folks there who frequent the coffeeshop. 

Old folks should cook and eat at home more often. Cheaper and healthier. And you may see the lady boss downgrade to C class.... 

• Haha! 1

5 hours ago, Ody_2004 said:

CAN lah! Govt NPARK spent so much money to beautify the park and beach leh... bring kids to beach loh.. still got attached toilet to clean up leh! where to find? whahahahahha...

for adult can go Sentosa Siloso for Boobsbastic view.. cheap cheap lah! whahahaha

That's a really good idea.

Kids these days is all video games and handphone and Ipad.

And fast food.

I think I will take the kids for a walk in the park and a stroll on the beach

and pack a few sandwiches and plain water.

Give the kids a healthy lifestyle and some fresh air and sunshine.

Bring joy into their lives.

Who wants the stress of modern day life?

Handphones and Ipads and Metficks and cinema and fast food and popcorn and ice cream and burgers and fried chicken?

1 minute ago, Jamesc said:

That's a really good idea.

Kids these days is all video games and handphone and Ipad.

And fast food.

I think I will take the kids for a walk in the park and a stroll on the beach

and pack a few sandwiches and plain water.

Give the kids a healthy lifestyle and some fresh air and sunshine.

Bring joy into their lives.

Who wants the stress of modern day life?

Handphones and Ipads and Metficks and cinema and fast food and popcorn and ice cream and burgers and fried chicken?

OKie u addressed the Kids part... The adult portion neh? whahahahahahha..

u r wanted here to share your valuable insight.. 

10 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Old folks should cook and eat at home more often. Cheaper and healthier. And you may see the lady boss downgrade to C class.... 

Downgrade from S class to C class a bit too much. Maybe the lady boss would degrade to E class first. Lol.

• Haha! 1

This remind me of my colleague who said last time she dating her bf now

husband he like to take her parks one.

She says she don't like so hot and got mosquitoes.

I said a girl like her he should at least bring her to H81.

She hasn't spoken to me since. 

3 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

OKie u addressed the Kids part... The adult portion neh? whahahahahahha..

u r wanted here to share your valuable insight.. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 4