Supersonic
On 9/27/2024 at 7:13 PM, Mkl22 said:

Where a u turn is still needed… it is called a boleh u turn! 😂
boleh will never change it’s spots! 

Abang preparing for VEP 3.0 la

Feeding time for the next crony in line wor

• Haha! 4

On 9/27/2024 at 6:49 PM, Strat said:

They can't even have a reliable system 5o register the VEP, they won't have a system to track who/which cars have been warned. 

Even if they have, the database will crash if the customs officers really want to check as 80% of cars at the customs will have no VEP. 

Conclusion - Don't Worry, Be Happy! 

• Haha! 7

On 9/27/2024 at 7:30 PM, Volvobrick said:

They can't even have a reliable system 5o register the VEP, they won't have a system to track who/which cars have been warned. 

Even if they have, the database will crash if the customs officers really want to check as 80% of cars at the customs will have no VEP. 

Conclusion - Don't Worry, Be Happy! 

Maybe they paste yellow card to your car first, after 2 yellow card will be 1 red card.  Lolz

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

(edited)
On 9/27/2024 at 7:31 PM, hangloose21 said:

Maybe they paste yellow card to your car first, after 2 yellow card will be 1 red card.  Lolz

They will run out of stickers cos cronies will charge their gahmen 10 ringgit per sticker so can't afford to buy too many. 

Edited by Volvobrick
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic
(edited)

Knn… wasted 1 hour of my life to register and submit documents and rm56.28 on postage for a tag that still have not been mailed

Anthony Loke sibeh lousy leh… keep quiet don’t dare to follow through with his threats

🙄

Edited by Enye
  • Haha! 4

On 9/27/2024 at 7:30 PM, hangloose21 said:

It's not that we do not want to install it, it's that your postman has not delivered it to me yet, since 24 Aug 2024.

Bro.. yours considered good. Mine i wanna select the date to collect tag from woodlands side.. see the calendar.. click ALL dates n times slots. ALLLLLL DATES.. Not available. Power.

Supercharged
On 9/27/2024 at 7:52 PM, Enye said:

Knn… wasted 1 hour of my life to register and submit documents and rm56.28 on postage for a tag that still have not been mailed

Anthony Loke sibeh lousy leh… keep quiet don’t dare to follow through with his threats

🙄

Me only registered and submitted documents.. status is pending verification.. me shall wait and see if should proceed to make payment after they verified my documents.. 😅

• Haha! 2

On 9/27/2024 at 6:49 PM, Strat said:

And there we have it. The VEP u-turn, but some BS about warning notice to save face. 

Probably just some photocopied warning notice saying VEP is mandatory.  Probably do for 1 year.  Then run out of paper and everyone forget about VEP.

• Haha! 4

On 9/27/2024 at 8:28 PM, Tkseah said:

Me only registered and submitted documents.. status is pending verification.. me shall wait and see if should proceed to make payment after they verified my documents.. 😅

Me

haven start the process yet

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

On 9/27/2024 at 7:52 PM, Enye said:

🙄

You chose to believe him. I chose not to.... 😄

• Haha! 1

On 9/27/2024 at 7:50 PM, Wt_know said:

read between the lines la ... it's u-turning already ... 

mai hiam la ... 

Belum U-turn.

Just deferred 😜

On 9/27/2024 at 8:42 PM, Volvobrick said:

You chose to believe him. I chose not to.... 😄

Actually you chose not to go.

Nothing to believe 😜

↡ Advertisement