VEP for entering Malaysia

Hammerhammer

Turbocharged
On 9/12/2024 at 11:40 AM, Spidey10 said:

I have never used the MyRFID lane on the highway....still use the T&G lane..

Does it mean we need to used the MyRFID lane entrance and also exit MyRFID lane? or can we use T&G lane and exit at MyRFID? is this possible...

nope, can only use either one, entrance and exit same, if not will have penalty charge

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

On 9/12/2024 at 11:50 AM, Dafansu said:

nope, can only use either one, entrance and exit same, if not will have penalty charge

Me too. Haven't try other patterns but was told the system will auto adjust at exit based on entrance and exit scan of VRN. 

Supercharged
On 9/12/2024 at 11:50 AM, Dafansu said:

thanks...

• Praise 1

On 9/12/2024 at 1:23 PM, Enye said:

If enter by rfid then exit rfid gantry rosak then how? Stuck?

😬😅

Still got people manning when necessary......midnight I not sure.....

• Haha! 1

On 9/11/2024 at 1:33 PM, Fellows said:

Point 1: In conclusion, once RFID VEP Tag is activated and TnG eWallet got money inside, there is no need for physical TnG card payment for both Woodlands and Tuas Malaysia side checkpoint and NSH via MYRFID lane. 

Point 2: You only need TnG card to pay for shopping mall carpark as most of their mall didn’t installed the RFID Reader to deduct via VEP Tag. 

Expert that already used it kindly comment, provided that point 1, their RFID reader can detect your VEP Tag, totally no need TnG physical card at all?

Expert can also confirm point 2 as well. 

Please keep at least one physical card. Last week go thru JB CIQ somehow it didn't detect my VEP RFID(2nd time after using for 1yr+).

• Praise 4

image.thumb.png.ce68e9a7fbf5af76843cf76f49cc07be.png

Hi All,

May I know is there any Mazda drivers has tried placed the VEP RFID tag onto Mazda left headlamp and successfully get scanned by RFID scanner in Malaysia CIQ ya?

I asked this question, as I'm concerned that whether after placing the VEP RFID tag onto my Mazda 3 2019 version left headlamp (shown in above photo), which is inverted kind below the body metal, will it be successfully get scanned by RFID scanner..

Thanks for your responses in advance.

On 9/12/2024 at 9:29 AM, Spidey10 said:

alamak...jia lat....better make a trip in next week and do my groceries shopping and pump kaw kaw...

Done last week.

• Haha! 1

On 9/12/2024 at 12:16 PM, Voodooman said:

Me too. Haven't try other patterns but was told the system will auto adjust at exit based on entrance and exit scan of VRN. 

I would say this makes sense, comes off TnG at any case on the back end, same card or eWallet.

• Praise 2

On 9/12/2024 at 9:23 PM, Roverboy said:

Hi Guys, 

how do you know if the VEP is tag to thew touch and Go app?

In TnG app, click on More, then find RFID.

On 9/12/2024 at 10:20 AM, Heartbreakid said:

When I settled the payment in last week of Aug, I saw the message, "the tag will be delivered to you within 10 days", I was relieved. Till now nothing. Let's see how they go when near 1st Oct. Whether they implement or not, they slapped their face either way.

That's only the second stage of waiting.  After you get the tag and take a picture+upload, expect to wait at least another two weeks plus for them to activate.  Some people waiting a month plus.

• Praise 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha! 1

Supercharged
On 9/12/2024 at 8:24 PM, badlammy said:

If choose postal mail option, how long it takes to receive ah?

1 week and 3 days....and counting...

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Supercharged
On 9/13/2024 at 12:30 AM, GTO-1 said:

That's only the second stage of waiting.  After you get the tag and take a picture+upload, expect to wait at least another two weeks plus for them to activate.  Some people waiting a month plus.

still have to wait ahh...like that i think mine will probably complete by Dec....:nosebleed:

On 9/12/2024 at 9:36 PM, Voodooman said:

In TnG app, click on More, then find RFID.

On 9/12/2024 at 9:23 PM, Roverboy said:

Hi Guys, 

how do you know if the VEP is tag to thew touch and Go app?

Yes the RFID page will have your vehicle details and RFID status.

• Praise 1

On 9/12/2024 at 8:24 PM, badlammy said:

If choose postal mail option, how long it takes to receive ah?

Personal experience, paid for postage option on VEPAMS portal on 27/07 and received the RFID tag on last week of August.

Approx one month to reach door step, YMMV.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Sad 1