VEP for entering Malaysia

Hammerhammer

Turbocharged
On 8/23/2024 at 9:16 AM, teomingern said:

From the article above, it seems like the contract was awarded to TCSENS, and initially they only supplied the hardware, that is, the RFID tags... and all the paperwork was handled by JPJ... I never heard of TCSENS in relation to VEP RFID system since I applied mine in 2019... but when the current government took over, somehow TCSENS got involved in the paperwork as well... and now even in resolving issues for users... which begs the question, what's JPJ's role then?

I think the key thing is they want to open up for postage and self tagging, that's the reason for TCSens. Don't think JPJ themselves can handle, so open up to public sector. Same as LTA outsourced a lot of things out. 

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged
On 8/23/2024 at 9:26 AM, teomingern said:

Bro... your car license plate same as for the last tag right? Aiyoh... how come I can't register new tag eh? I should try again I think... how you did it? Can share?

same never change car, after auto deregistered then i apply new. Surprisingly yesterday applied, today approved and payment for my tag done. 

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
On 8/23/2024 at 9:50 AM, tailtwist said:

@Dafansu once you click the renew on JPJ website, your existing RFID would have been deactivated. Did the VEP installation back in 2019 too. VEP/RFID expires every 5 years...just completed and activated another VEP which last for another 5 years. 

nope, those who did around my time all got stuck, that was before they tweak their system (after the news announcement some weeks back). Mine was shown as In Process for 2 months since I clicked renew. 

Turbocharged
On 8/23/2024 at 11:53 AM, teomingern said:

Yes that is what happened to mine... but I can't apply for a new tag... it says my tag is under renewal...

can check your expiry date of previous tag?

On 8/23/2024 at 5:40 PM, Dafansu said:

can check your expiry date of previous tag?

Mine 7 Jul expired... I renewed a week or two before... still stuck as Renewal Submitted... tomorrow I'll try submitting a new application... maybe they tweaked the system and I can do it just you did...

Turbocharged
On 8/23/2024 at 8:51 PM, teomingern said:

Mine 7 Jul expired... I renewed a week or two before... still stuck as Renewal Submitted... tomorrow I'll try submitting a new application... maybe they tweaked the system and I can do it just you did...

If can't create new, can only email them to deactivate first. 

Supercharged

my application is also stuck

my previous car registered is still in processing and the number plate is in their system. I changed a new car with the old number plate. 

the system din allow me to register the new car when the old plate is still in their system. Emailed them they replied once. Then send them the documents but this time din get response. 

Neutral Newbie

Need some advice here...
My application is now in pending verification status..for nearly a month after i re-submitted my insurance. it was earlier rejected due to incorrect insurance format.

Anyone facing the same issue?
What next action can be taken?

Supersonic
(edited)
On 8/24/2024 at 10:57 AM, Rk1980 said:

Anyone facing the same issue?
What next action can be taken?

just wait ... resend email ... resend again .... wait .... cycle repeat ... 

Edited by Wt_know

Supercharged
On 8/23/2024 at 5:29 PM, Dafansu said:

I think the key thing is they want to open up for postage and self tagging, that's the reason for TCSens. Don't think JPJ themselves can handle, so open up to public sector. Same as LTA outsourced a lot of things out. 

No public tender for the contracted to TCSens

• Haha! 1

Got my VEP approval just now.

Self collect this month still got time slot, I wonder why many say Oct time slot full?

Screenshot 2024-08-24 at 12.59.30 PM.png

Twincharged
On 8/21/2024 at 10:26 AM, teomingern said:

Cos wayang only mah... that's why hush hush... they got quota... after that no more queue number... cos they're paid to deal with x customers a day only...

Paid to deal with X, but need deal with X-Y only. Y is the distribution fund….🤣

Mine got stuck as well. Waiting for them to approve the status. I already stick the VEP at my left headlight, took the photo and send it back to them for verification via the portal. more than 1 month already sigh

Send email also no response. The hotline is no longer working.

Supersonic
(edited)
On 8/25/2024 at 12:36 PM, Benarsenal said:

+1 P .... Patienceeeee .....

translate from google 

the capacity to accept or tolerate delay, problems, or suffering without becoming annoyed or anxious.

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 1