VEP for entering Malaysia

Hammerhammer

On 10/8/2024 at 11:15 AM, Zxcvb said:

For every complain, there are VEP tags installed on each car as we speak. Many cars have already installed the VEP, but many others also haven't install due to reasons stated and allocation fully booked. Thus the system is working just albeit overwhelmed at the moment. Give it by end of the year things should be back to normal.

Talked about fully booked. Indeed. Woodlands outlet and Danga Bay outlet all booked, no slots. I tried click on the JPJ Taman Daya de - heng ah got slot for 11th Oct. Dunno where ulu road de - drive in will know. Fingers crossed.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

On 10/8/2024 at 12:19 PM, AndrewLee72 said:

Talked about fully booked. Indeed. Woodlands outlet and Danga Bay outlet all booked, no slots. I tried click on the JPJ Taman Daya de - heng ah got slot for 11th Oct. Dunno where ulu road de - drive in will know. Fingers crossed.

JPJ Taman Daya near Mount Austin.

• Praise 1

On 10/7/2024 at 5:13 PM, L23 said:

1. Do you mean MY do not put in enough security measures to protect the data?

2. For the biometrics part, this is for the country to decide to implement or not. 

3. If our system is so good and fast, what happen to Simply GO, ERP 2.0 and many failed projects?

You sound like my friend... Keep saying MY milk powder is poison. Only SG milk is the best..

If MY milk got problem, do you know how many Top Management in Singapore is employed from MY ma? 

I suggest you walk out of the country more before thinking SG is the better than MY...

or malaysia petrol mix with water... 😁

• Haha! 2

On 10/8/2024 at 1:17 PM, inlinesix said:

I saw the steps on tiktok.  Can't find the video now.

Do post if you can find it... thank you very much in advance...

But I think hor... the website is so buggy, I won't be surprised it just doesn't display on my account...

• Haha! 1

On 10/8/2024 at 4:51 PM, GoodCar said:

ahem, I've never read anyone who applied themselves did it within less than one month, most in fact took 2 months or more. 

One of them, Mr Raja Muzaffar Shah, 55, an assistant executive officer at a voluntary welfare organisation in Singapore, said he received his VEP on Oct 7, just over two weeks after submitting documents to Innox Group. 

• Haha! 1

Just like when TnG first introduced NFC TnG card.  Always no stock at TnG and petrol stations for the longest time but you can find it on Carousell at double the price. Guess someone is leveraging on connection and profiteering from the rush.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Just like when TnG first introduced NFC TnG card.  Always no stock at TnG and petrol stations for the longest time but you can find it on Carousell at double the price. Guess someone is leveraging on connection and profiteering from the rush.

On 10/8/2024 at 1:20 PM, teomingern said:

Do post if you can find it... thank you very much in advance...

But I think hor... the website is so buggy, I won't be surprised it just doesn't display on my account...

In https://vepams.jpj.gov.my/ep-portal-fe/#/ep-portal-fe/login, there is a request for deregistration (below login)

Edited by inlinesix
  • Praise 2

I would only pay money to such company if they could guarantee I get the tag within X amount of time. Which begs the question, what special resources does this company have access to which the common folk does not, that allow them to expedite the process?

• Praise 2

@Dafansu Innox Group CMI. I submitted all my docs, paid and confirmed everything is in order. Told will be settled within 2 weeks. Been chasing them every week after the two week lapse but their response is either too slow or during odd-hours (middle in the night). Received email to reset password in VEP website, did it and managed to log in. Saw my previous application under my name, remove them and submitted it myself in late Sep 24. Today, received email notification from VEP saying that all good after verification and to choose delivery option. Done and selected to receive by posts, paid and now waiting to receive the RFID tag. Throughout this whole painful period, Innox did nothing. Will be pressing for a refund from them. Guess they are overwhelmed with orders. 

• Shocked 2

On 10/9/2024 at 11:22 AM, Daryllim1969 said:

@Dafansu Innox Group CMI. I submitted all my docs, paid and confirmed everything is in order. Told will be settled within 2 weeks. Been chasing them every week after the two week lapse but their response is either too slow or during odd-hours (middle in the night). Received email to reset password in VEP website, did it and managed to log in. Saw my previous application under my name, remove them and submitted it myself in late Sep 24. Today, received email notification from VEP saying that all good after verification and to choose delivery option. Done and selected to receive by posts, paid and now waiting to receive the RFID tag. Throughout this whole painful period, Innox did nothing. Will be pressing for a refund from them. Guess they are overwhelmed with orders. 

no need to waste money on this. They can't access your account, basically most of the things can be done yourself. Just need to play around with it and JPJ in fact has improved the application process to make it slightly easier. 

• Angry 1

On 10/9/2024 at 11:22 AM, Daryllim1969 said:

You paid before they complete the job?? I read the news they said only pay after the job is done. 

On 10/9/2024 at 11:34 AM, Dafansu said:

no need to waste money on this. They can't access your account, basically most of the things can be done yourself. Just need to play around with it and JPJ in fact has improved the application process to make it slightly easier. 

If they can deliver within 2 weeks, it Is money well-spent.

If Msia Govt service is efficient as ours, there is no need for external service providers.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1