VEP for entering Malaysia

Hammerhammer

On 9/28/2024 at 9:22 AM, Mkl22 said:

Don’t even know if he will keep his position. Maybe one year later Kenna kicked out. Such is the level of commitment from boleh. 
no need at the stroke of the pen. 
They epitomize the Hokkien phase chwee kong lam pah song! 🤣

Sounds like true Hokkien, we prefer the amended Hokkien : " Chwee Kam tam tam , Lam Pat Sibuay Song " 🥱

↡ Advertisement

On 9/28/2024 at 10:48 AM, Mkl22 said:

All I can say it was blessing to get kicked out of the federation. I still see how sabah and Sarawak are robbed now and for the last 50 plus years. 

Federation can probably afford to lose Johor or Penang even though they are one of the largest contributors to the coffers, but if they lose East Malaysia that is about GG, because East Malaysia is rich in natural resources. 

• Praise 3

On 9/27/2024 at 7:31 PM, hangloose21 said:

Maybe they paste yellow card to your car first, after 2 yellow card will be 1 red card.  Lolz

we can assure you the Card system won't work la, the '  MAC passport ' endorsement valid  annually has been abolished by then the sabo king Cunning Fox killed the idea,

Tis is not football wayang, its about meritocracy of the VEP application to safeguard in borders crossing, One country wants to control and managed A Nation crossing up North and the intention to allow easy flow flow from Thailand Laos to South has never been easy task, it will takes decade to fulfil this wishes ' '  I could marvelled the fact of In Switzerland crossing over to Milan custom check point were a breeze without any hassle, the custom officer sat in the air-con full glass reception,  all he did were _ wave the driver off, I was hoping he could stamp our passport, ( not necessary ) as the custom officer can recognised it was a rental stationed wagon plate, it was a seamless drive-through experience. 😘

On 9/28/2024 at 11:23 AM, Meanmachine said:

we can assure you the Card system won't work la, the '  MAC passport ' endorsement valid  annually has been abolished by then the sabo king Cunning Fox killed the idea,

Tis is not football wayang, its about meritocracy of the VEP application to safeguard in borders crossing, One country wants to control and managed A Nation crossing up North and the intention to allow easy flow flow from Thailand Laos to South has never been easy task, it will takes decade to fulfil this wishes ' '  I could marvelled the fact of In Switzerland crossing over to Milan custom check point were a breeze without any hassle, the custom officer sat in the air-con full glass reception,  all he did were _ wave the driver off, I was hoping he could stamp our passport, ( not necessary ) as the custom officer can recognised it was a rental stationed wagon plate, it was a seamless drive-through experience. 😘

MACS is still there, if you don't know.

• Praise 1

On 9/27/2024 at 7:30 PM, Volvobrick said:

They can't even have a reliable system 5o register the VEP, they won't have a system to track who/which cars have been warned. 

Even if they have, the database will crash if the customs officers really want to check as 80% of cars at the customs will have no VEP. 

Conclusion - Don't Worry, Be Happy! 

My only Wish is to let the VEP system Crashmg down like Humpty Dumpty , not forgetting the Month of October will become " RedOctober@Frustrated " motorists caught major strawberry and Marmalade traffic snarls@Both border crossings.One thing over change, Entry to CIQ check will be from 2 lanes zero down to a single file then spread out entirely, this is Mayhem , you'd been warned bros & sisters. (  Never improve the passport check-in area ) don't be like a cattle to their slaughter.😱

On 9/28/2024 at 10:48 AM, Mkl22 said:

All I can say it was blessing to get kicked out of the federation. I still see how sabah and Sarawak are robbed now and for the last 50 plus years. 

I believe white hair robbed Sarawak more than Federal.

With his death, all the power broker now comes out to claim a pie.

• Praise 3

But strangely, there is no such official announcement from Malaysia about the enforcement or warning letter right?... only read  about that jpj staff confirmed no instructions from ministry. 

Supercharged
(edited)
On 9/28/2024 at 12:17 PM, badlammy said:

But strangely, there is no such official announcement from Malaysia about the enforcement or warning letter right?... only read  about that jpj staff confirmed no instructions from ministry. 

Anthony Loke had sudden bola shrinkage episode so can't announce himself

Edited by Kklim
  • Haha! 1

Twincharged
On 9/28/2024 at 11:34 AM, Meanmachine said:

My only Wish is to let the VEP system Crashmg down like Humpty Dumpty , not forgetting the Month of October will become " RedOctober@Frustrated " motorists caught major strawberry and Marmalade traffic snarls@Both border crossings.One thing over change, Entry to CIQ check will be from 2 lanes zero down to a single file then spread out entirely, this is Mayhem , you'd been warned bros & sisters. (  Never improve the passport check-in area ) don't be like a cattle to their slaughter.😱

Crash means VEP2.0…. 😂

they lagi happy only. 

I also hope ERP2.0 crash big time. But then I know there will be ERP3.0 where even more money will be spent to make it “more robust”. It’s the same everywhere. 

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
On 9/28/2024 at 12:17 PM, badlammy said:

there's official press release in JPJ facebook

• Praise 3

Hypersonic

This thread is not about car.

It's all about stupidity.

So shouldn't be in a car thread.

:D

On 9/28/2024 at 12:53 PM, Wildfaye29 said:

a boliao question: how to come this is in non-car related ah?image.png.19869ad1d635d0e26cf917e9b88f8ca5.png

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 7

On 9/28/2024 at 1:22 PM, Jamesc said:

This thread is not about car.

It's all about stupidity.

So shouldn't be in a car thread.

:D

hmm in way that makes sense

lol

• Haha! 1

(edited)

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 yes,...Johor state reputation at state.

https://www.nst.com.my/news/nst-viral/2024/09/1111821/nstviral-johor-mb-frustrated-over-long-vep-wait-demands-immediate-fix

Quoted.....

Clearly dissatisfied with the situation, Onn Hafiz was seen making a phone call, during which was recorded saying: "This concerns my state's reputation."

Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 1

(edited)
On 9/28/2024 at 9:17 PM, Benarsenal said:

Rental car no need put sticker:

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/transport/how-some-s-pore-rental-car-firms-have-prepared-their-fleets-for-malaysia-s-vep-roll-out

So easiest is just to rent a car for one day to go JB. No need so leceh paste what stupid tag.

PHV car huat ah!

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1