VEP for entering Malaysia

Hammerhammer

On 9/3/2024 at 4:46 PM, Benarsenal said:

Waiting for U-turn...:D

Wait for Mr Tan liao

I am only hoping for a permanent deferment.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

On 9/3/2024 at 4:56 PM, inlinesix said:

Wait for Mr Tan liao

I am only hoping for a permanent deferment.

Hope to see less jams from 1 Oct onwards.  Lol

Looking forward to what Anthony Loke has up his sleeve. Maybe he really is toa pow sian, all smoke and no action.   Less than 30 days to go to see if he will blink one eye or closed both. 😂

• Haha! 3

Turbocharged
On 9/3/2024 at 6:05 PM, Voodooman said:

Looking forward to what Anthony Loke has up his sleeve. Maybe he really is toa pow sian, all smoke and no action.   Less than 30 days to go to see if he will blink one eye or closed both. 😂

most likely delayed till 1st Jan or 1st Q of next year. Doesn't makes sense to implement next month considering year end sch holiday also coming.

• Praise 1

Supersonic
On 9/3/2024 at 6:05 PM, Voodooman said:

sure less jam ... no vep no enter ... 

then jb businesses cow beh cow bu ... 

ah loke kor ... then keh keh act magnanimous ... give chance to spore driver ... extend to Jan 2025 ... or 2035? 

huat ah!

it's like a perfect script for wayang right

:grin:

• Haha! 3

On 9/3/2024 at 8:54 PM, Wt_know said:

sure less jam ... no vep no enter ... 

then jb businesses cow beh cow bu ... 

ah loke kor ... then keh keh act magnanimous ... give chance to spore driver ... extend to Jan 2025 ... or 2035? 

huat ah!

it's like a perfect script for wayang right

:grin:

Kpkb about JPJ incompetent publicly.

Give JPJ last chance until Jan 2025🤭

• Haha! 1

On 9/3/2024 at 8:20 PM, Dafansu said:

most likely delayed till 1st Jan or 1st Q of next year. Doesn't makes sense to implement next month considering year end sch holiday also coming.

A deferment is likely but a permanent one is less likely.  Looking to see what Anthony Loke will do to encourage adoption / compliance without severely affecting JB economy.  

Supersonic
On 9/3/2024 at 10:25 PM, Voodooman said:

A deferment is likely but a permanent one is less likely.  Looking to see what Anthony Loke will do to encourage adoption / compliance without severely affecting JB economy.  

Election year. 

Supercharged
On 9/3/2024 at 6:53 PM, myfoot2024 said:

Collect LJ!  🙄 My VEP Application had been rejected for the 4th times! Now, waiting my my 5th's result! 🙄

at least u know yr got rejected....mine still in limbo....no email no nothing, tried calling the number but goes to voicemail....send email and got tendang balik say email address full! 

Alamak....really ah..

• Haha! 2

On 9/4/2024 at 6:11 AM, Kopites said:

Election year. 

Small Malay majority constituent in central Johor, north of Yong Peng. I read.

Don't think it matters much. The voters likely prefer less Singaporeans in Johor pushing up cost of living for them.  Anwar has 3 more years and the support of Ah Gong, for now. 

• Praise 1

On 9/3/2024 at 6:53 PM, myfoot2024 said:

Collect LJ!  🙄 My VEP Application had been rejected for the 4th times! Now, waiting my my 5th's result! 🙄

5 times, what are the reasons for rejection?

(edited)

After so many months from the start of the VEP process on 1 June 2024 and submit all the documents for verification and self paste of the RFID tag on the left headlight, today 4 Sept 2024 it is finally activated, took 3 months to settle, at least it over until 5 yrs later when renewing the RFID tag, provided the project is still around. Malaysia Boleh!

For those who need reference on the self paste, I have attached my vehicle photo as well, whether does it work on Malaysia side on either land checkpoint (Woodland and Tuas) and NS highway via MYRFID Lane, to be tested. 😂

Thanks guys for sharing the tips, know how and assistance to allow me to complete this crap VEP application. I also printed a hard copy of the VEP confirmation slip and my car insurance policy to kept in my car for in case. All ready for 1 Oct 2024 implementation if no further delay!

401cc90b-6258-4180-8b8e-34f38552cb15.jpeg

a7aa4986-b711-4df7-8435-2dabd5b61dc7.jpeg

IMG_4577.jpeg

Edited by Fellows
  • Praise 6

Finally receive my VEP FRID through City Link courier after exactly one month.

As this is my renewal VEP, I guess my TnG eWallet already have my SG NRIC number right? Although the app only shown our passport number.

meaning I do not need to request to update my NRIC hor?

• Praise 1

(edited)
On 9/4/2024 at 9:30 AM, Voodooman said:

5 times, what are the reasons for rejection?

Mine is a pre-owned car. They kept saying my car registration doesn't match the NRIC of the car owner! 

KNN! I had already took over the car as the rightful owner since May 2024. 

I really don't know WTF how they match and then said mismatched between the car registration and my NRIC. 

Don't ask me about LTA pdf. It is fully complianced and with accurate information already. 

Go eat shxt , and eat Lok Lok with Ah Loke, these JPJ / VEP department people! 🤬

Edited by myfoot2024
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1