VEP for entering Malaysia

Hammerhammer

Supersonic
On 8/31/2024 at 10:15 AM, inlinesix said:

Headlight tio bang also the same thing.

😂

Most people change car more often than they change headlight.

😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

6th Gear

I am going through the process of emptying my eWallet to delete my TnG account and re-register with new details, as advised by TnG.

The removal of the old account, and therefore the de-linking with the physical card can take UPTO 30-Days, so be warned on this as well. If this is a process you need to do, do it today of you need VEP by Oct.1st.

Dealing with a bunch of Muppets, led by Fozzie Bear and supported by Animal.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

On 8/31/2024 at 9:41 AM, Wt_know said:

what a f up approach ...

if windscreen kena chipped and must replace, how?

must go through the whole shebang to apply > email > wait > re-send email > wait > go to JB > re-paste VEP

the same process if your headlights need to be replaced...no?

Supersonic
On 8/31/2024 at 1:10 PM, bsswan said:

I am going through the process of emptying my eWallet to delete my TnG account and re-register with new details, as advised by TnG.

The removal of the old account, and therefore the de-linking with the physical card can take UPTO 30-Days, so be warned on this as well. If this is a process you need to do, do it today of you need VEP by Oct.1st.

well ... that's boleh in action ... nothing to see there

Turbocharged
On 8/31/2024 at 10:15 AM, inlinesix said:

Headlight tio bang also the same thing.

😂

the chance of windscreen replacement is much higher than headlamp. So far I've replaced windscreen 3x, headlamp 0 (unless maybe accident)

• Praise 1

Supersonic
(edited)

kids only hear see the good stuff

superman ride FTW ! 

huat ah!

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 1

Neutral Newbie

@Voodooman 

hi voodooman

tks for your great effort for replying , i did went through the steps given b4 but pop up " OH NO Unable to terminate "

pls visit TNG customer support or call +603 ...... .

i did email them and replied received from them too to submit relevant documents .... after that no more reply from them since 27/6 2024 😞

tks

• Praise 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha! 1

On 9/1/2024 at 10:24 AM, TanDavid said:

@Voodooman 

hi voodooman

tks for your great effort for replying , i did went through the steps given b4 but pop up " OH NO Unable to terminate "

pls visit TNG customer support or call +603 ...... .

i did email them and replied received from them too to submit relevant documents .... after that no more reply from them since 27/6 2024 😞

tks

Ok. In that case,  I guess you can only terminate after they have deregistered the old car.  

On 8/31/2024 at 1:10 PM, bsswan said:

So, this is hopefully my last TnG post before moving back to JPJ/VEP.

TnG CS operated to cancel my eWallet straight away, telling me to re-register. I tried all afternoon setting up a new TnG account from their website to be told; "Card registered, please log in." I tried and tried, thinking CS were wrong until I eventually decided to log in with my old particulars. After some reminders and resets, I got into my TnG account with all my detail, my card and my old passport number.

I went back to the app to open a new eWallet. This is with same detail but new ID so, this time, I got everything re-registered, verified and linked to my card. Next step should be to go back to VEP and try the link BUT.....

This brings up a fundamental TnG flaw.

My TnG card is now owned by two different people, the old me and the new me. How can one physical card be linked to two different ID?

TnG is a financial institution, and I have an online profile with an old ID that cannot be amended (this is where my interaction with TnG CS started) and an eWallet with a different ID. I used to have respect for TnG with a good app, good CS, use anywhere/buy anything, simple, reliable, etc. Interaction with CS has been 50:50 at best, and now this. Anyway....... let's see what the next step brings.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

So, after sorting out TnG eWallet with correct and up to date ID, my VEP is now "Pending For Verification" so that's already one step further than I could get so far.

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic

Wah heng my application soon soon lee lee

today after lunch applied … by evening paid up and waiting for them to send the tag to me liao

🙏😅

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

Anyone, using their TnG card which is linked to the eWallet to pay road Charge but is not reflected in payment history or even get a payment notification on that moment?

I tapped the card at immigration booth and it "teet"... then after a while like Dori fish 2 seconds memory I forgotten have i tapped my card so I check my ewallet transaction, nothing shown and no notification. So I ask immigration officer, he said already paid.... till today, that RM20 is not shown in my ewallet statement

• Haha! 3

On 9/1/2024 at 11:11 PM, Enye said:

Wah heng my application soon soon lee lee

today after lunch applied … by evening paid up and waiting for them to send the tag to me liao

🙏😅

So fast? They even work on Sunday? 

On 9/2/2024 at 8:34 AM, Bluepica said:

Anyone, using their TnG card which is linked to the eWallet to pay road Charge but is not reflected in payment history or even get a payment notification on that moment?

I tapped the card at immigration booth and it "teet"... then after a while like Dori fish 2 seconds memory I forgotten have i tapped my card so I check my ewallet transaction, nothing shown and no notification. So I ask immigration officer, he said already paid.... till today, that RM20 is not shown in my ewallet statement

Did you check your card balance? 

https://soyacincau.com/2022/09/18/touch-n-go-disable-paydirect-how-to-ewallet-app-update-deduct-card-balance/

On 9/2/2024 at 9:24 AM, Voodooman said:

So fast? They even work on Sunday? 

Could be, I got my application rejection email overnight.

• Praise 1

(edited)
On 9/2/2024 at 9:52 AM, Bluepica said:

Card balance is correct, got deduction...  but its not reflected in ewallet/TnG card history or statement.

It won’t, otherwise it will be double debit.

Unlike our system of 1 bucket, they have 2. eWallet and physical card.

You still need to check card balance and top up periodically as some machines won’t allow direct debit even when it is enabled in your TnG app. 

Edited by Voodooman
↡ Advertisement