VEP for entering Malaysia

Hammerhammer

Supercharged
On 8/28/2024 at 2:41 PM, Spidey10 said:

same here....did it 2 days ago, upload no problem .....only stuck at the T&G side,....coz the T&G phone number is different from my VEP phone number.

Why can't thy have 2 phone numbers, as an emergency or, some motorists has 2 mobile no. ( Android / Apple )

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

Supercharged
On 8/28/2024 at 10:17 AM, Daryllim1969 said:

@Kopites @Volvobrick I do think likewise. While we all experience all difficulties in trying to do it ourselves, there is this company that can do this and get it done within a short time frame. But at the end of the day, charges is not that high and l chose to pay and move on.

Cost is $138 + GST making it a total of $150.42.

I would also choose to pay to settle VEP, however reading these post day in day out, I made a reverse decision to back down totally,  I'd chose not to visit Malaysia until system VEP operation come to normal , very most take Train. Grab or Taxi if I wanted to visit Bolehland. at the end of the day, I can't afford hassle, headache and stress over this drama turn of event. 🙏 Peace of mind for me.

• Praise 2

On 8/28/2024 at 4:03 PM, Meanmachine said:

I would also choose to pay to settle VEP, however reading these post day in day out, I made a reverse decision to back down totally,  I'd chose not to visit Malaysia until system VEP operation come to normal , very most take Train. Grab or Taxi if I wanted to visit Bolehland. at the end of the day, I can't afford hassle, headache and stress over this drama turn of event. 🙏 Peace of mind for me.

I will take a bus or train in and rent a car from JB [laugh]

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

On 8/28/2024 at 2:42 PM, tailtwist said:

@teomingern yes...u can cross out to say for TnG card refund usage for them to verify and to refund it back to your eWallet, but for the TnG account creation i dont rember the need to submit any NRIC/documentation IIANM

Yeah I also didn't remember... then now need NRIC to link to VEP... then it would mean everyone needs 2 steps to get the VEP registration working? Apply for TnG e-wallet using Passport then write to TnG and say link to NRIC backend? Wow! Is that stupid or what?

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

On 8/28/2024 at 1:49 PM, AndrewLee72 said:

The fact that this VEP thing can garner this Thread till 116 pages and counting - still with many users applications KIV - is indeed MY Boleh !!!!

There obviously very great incentive to comply and that's also why you're here, no? Cos we have better FAQs than the official source... ke ke ke...

On 8/28/2024 at 3:52 PM, Rongshu said:

I have emailed [email protected] and attached the 2 documents in the attachment and asking them why these documents are not accepted and asking them to show a sample document. That was 1 week ago so far no response.

The submission were done on 2 different computers so far. I have submitted 3rd attempt using the 1st document. Let's see if get rejected again.

Seriously just want to get this done and over. It is taking so long.

I think can 'tan gu gu'... they're totally swamped... I wait for more than a month already... still have responded to me... I just emailed them again on Mon... now got automated response saying they're swamped... no hope already...

• Sad 1
  • Haha! 1

On 8/28/2024 at 3:52 PM, Rongshu said:

I have emailed [email protected] and attached the 2 documents in the attachment and asking them why these documents are not accepted and asking them to show a sample document. That was 1 week ago so far no response.

The submission were done on 2 different computers so far. I have submitted 3rd attempt using the 1st document. Let's see if get rejected again.

Seriously just want to get this done and over. It is taking so long.

Hope it gets through... sometimes the staff blur blur never see the next page... then say incomplete... the document comes from LTA so all details will be there... the main things they want are the chassis & engine number, license plate... as well as vehicle description... simple stuff but they make it so tough... and it's also weird that they can't draw that document from the original submission on the JPJ VEP website which was already uploaded and approved by JPJ? Why must TCSENS ask for it again? So weird?

Supercharged
(edited)
On 8/28/2024 at 3:53 PM, Meanmachine said:

Why can't thy have 2 phone numbers, as an emergency or, some motorists has 2 mobile no. ( Android / Apple )

dunno leh....some pple have more than 2 phone numbers...hahaha...aiii..just want to get thru this quickly....and then can forget about it for the next 5 years. 

hopefully will renew my coe and not change car....:grin:...and for this reason, i think i will renew my coe....:grin:

Edited by Spidey10
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
On 8/28/2024 at 10:17 AM, Daryllim1969 said:

@Kopites @Volvobrick I do think likewise. While we all experience all difficulties in trying to do it ourselves, there is this company that can do this and get it done within a short time frame. But at the end of the day, charges is not that high and l chose to pay and move on.

Cost is $138 + GST making it a total of $150.42.

no need waste such money in my opinion, if u know how to register an account here and post a reply, I believe you are savvy enough to register the VEP yourself. 😁

• Haha! 2

On 8/28/2024 at 5:19 PM, Spidey10 said:

dunno leh....some pple have more than 2 phone numbers...hahaha...aiii..just want to get thru this quickly....and then can forget about it for the next 5 years. 

hopefully will renew my coe and not change car....:grin:...and for this reason, i think i will renew my coe....:grin:

Wah... I also likely will renew... easier all round... don't believe that electric cars are the solution...

Supercharged
On 8/28/2024 at 7:48 PM, teomingern said:

Wah... I also likely will renew... easier all round... don't believe that electric cars are the solution...

basket...just got the email and application rejected as they mentioned i didn't attached my IC....what the ##[email protected] got attached lah...going in circle again!! 

:nosebleed:

agree...EV....ahem! so many good stories written about them but i ain't buying..especially China made, somehow i just can't bring myself to pay that amt for a toy car...:grin:

Hypersonic
On 8/29/2024 at 7:55 AM, Spidey10 said:

basket...just got the email and application rejected as they mentioned i didn't attached my IC....what the ##[email protected] got attached lah...going in circle again!! 

:nosebleed:

agree...EV....ahem! so many good stories written about them but i ain't buying..especially China made, somehow i just can't bring myself to pay that amt for a toy car...:grin:

@DafansuBy wasting money, he avoided all these nonsense 

🤭

• Haha! 1

On 8/29/2024 at 8:39 AM, inlinesix said:

@DafansuBy wasting money, he avoided all these nonsense 

🤭

The jury is still out... unless these companies have direct access, they still have to join the queue... 

My application is quite straight forward. Mine is renewal.

I had change my passport and also I had update to my new phone number. I also attached the vehicle registration and Log card (which is the same as the previous one I submitted)

As for TnG Online Helpdesk agent, I ask them to change my passport number and phone number. In the end, I got my phone number change and they say passport never mind. Can remain old one and will not affect the new VEP renewal.

2 weeks for renewal process.

3 weeks to mail me the headlamp type VEP tag

3 days to activated!

• Praise 5

On 8/29/2024 at 9:13 AM, Gdspd08 said:

I had change my passport and also I had update to my new phone number. I also attached the vehicle registration and Log card (which is the same as the previous one I submitted)

As for TnG Online Helpdesk agent, I ask them to change my passport number and phone number. In the end, I got my phone number change and they say passport never mind. Can remain old one and will not affect the new VEP renewal.

3 days to activated!

Wah how come your renewal so smooth? I click renew 2 week before expiry... then the tag expired before the renewal went through... got stuck once the email with the follow up link was sent... there was no action for me to take once I logged in... sian...

Supersonic

3 days to activated!

Did you update your new passport number with VEP?

Supercharged
On 8/28/2024 at 5:11 PM, teomingern said:

Hope it gets through... sometimes the staff blur blur never see the next page... then say incomplete... the document comes from LTA so all details will be there... the main things they want are the chassis & engine number, license plate... as well as vehicle description... simple stuff but they make it so tough... and it's also weird that they can't draw that document from the original submission on the JPJ VEP website which was already uploaded and approved by JPJ? Why must TCSENS ask for it again? So weird?

Sorry I have No Patience for these kind of wayang Kulit opera  . . . Muahahaha🤣

Supercharged

3 days to activated!

mine is renewal as well.....hopefully from now on will be buttery smooth as yours....now waiting for them to verify...uploaded my IC again>

so if want them to mail to you will be the headlamp type....I am currently on the windscreen type...I wonder someone want to sabo you and peel off yr VEP from the headlamp...then u are not aware and you drive in, probably will ask to turn back? or pay on the spot...

↡ Advertisement