VEP for entering Malaysia

Hammerhammer

The fact that this VEP thing can garner this Thread till 116 pages and counting - still with many users applications KIV - is indeed MY Boleh !!!!

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

On 8/28/2024 at 12:21 PM, Rongshu said:

I am stuck at the LTA COE document submission and was rejected twice already. Anyone can advise where to get the required COE document?

1.png

2.png

This is the correct document... you need to read the instructions... you have to save this file as a PDF... at the bottom of this web page, there is a button which allows you to do so... the upload it to the JPJ VEP website... you may find that the auto-fill function may not recognize the details and fill in all the fields and you may still have to fill in everything yourself manually... I think their coding is not flexible enough to recognize the new report layout for LTA Car Registration details document... weird...

Hypersonic
On 8/28/2024 at 1:49 PM, AndrewLee72 said:

The fact that this VEP thing can garner this Thread till 116 pages and counting - still with many users applications KIV - is indeed MY Boleh !!!!

The OG thread started in 2014

• Haha! 1

On 8/28/2024 at 1:43 PM, teomingern said:

Transfer out can or not? I think the money is gone cos the card is lost? Otherwise maybe can write in to cancel card and transfer balance to your TnG e-wallet account?

just received an email from them after i submittedthe request, they need a polis report if card stolen, for lost or misplaced need to fill up an online form. Still got other procedures to follow..... wonder should I do all this for RM65 [laugh]

• Haha! 4

On 8/28/2024 at 1:57 PM, inlinesix said:

The OG thread started in 2014

I think it will still be very active in 2034..... 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Neutral Newbie
On 8/28/2024 at 1:53 PM, teomingern said:

This is the correct document... you need to read the instructions... you have to save this file as a PDF... at the bottom of this web page, there is a button which allows you to do so... the upload it to the JPJ VEP website... you may find that the auto-fill function may not recognize the details and fill in all the fields and you may still have to fill in everything yourself manually... I think their coding is not flexible enough to recognize the new report layout for LTA Car Registration details document... weird...

I have already passed the fill in info step on vep.jpj.gov.my. Now it is at the vepams.jpj.gov.my web site to upload document.

I submitted twice already. 1st time I followed the sample on their web site. Rejected after 1 week.

2ND time I used another PDF, Rejected Again.

1.png

your sample on VEP website.png

2.png

This is so weird... what do they exactly mean?

Does it mean that we still have to register using our Passport number? Which changes every 10 years, previously was 5 years. Which means we have to periodically update our Passport numbers?

And there's this bit about entering our NRIC number underneath our Passport number? Where did that come from? If you register a new account, does it mean you have to put in both your Passport number and NRIC number? But still select ID type as Passport? It's seems so totally random...

Screenshot_20240828_142813_Gmail.jpg

On 8/28/2024 at 2:28 PM, Rongshu said:

I have already passed the fill in info step on vep.jpj.gov.my. Now it is at the vepams.jpj.gov.my web site to upload document.

I submitted twice already. 1st time I followed the sample on their web site. Rejected after 1 week.

2ND time I used another PDF, Rejected Again.

1.png

your sample on VEP website.png

2.png

Wah... so cheem ah? I uploaded that for my dad without issue leh... 

Supercharged
On 8/28/2024 at 2:33 PM, teomingern said:

Wah... so cheem ah? I uploaded that for my dad without issue leh... 

same here....did it 2 days ago, upload no problem .....only stuck at the T&G side,....coz the T&G phone number is different from my VEP phone number.

• Praise 1

@teomingern yes...u can cross out to say for TnG card refund usage for them to verify and to refund it back to your eWallet, but for the TnG account creation i dont rember the need to submit any NRIC/documentation IIANM

• Praise 1

On 8/28/2024 at 2:08 PM, Jman888 said:

just received an email from them after i submittedthe request, they need a polis report if card stolen, for lost or misplaced need to fill up an online form. Still got other procedures to follow..... wonder should I do all this for RM65 [laugh]

You told them that the card was lost/misplace? You should have told them the card is inactive/dormant because of no usage....they will not question further...because there's no way to reactive dormant/inactive TnG card

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic

Like few bros here that have done it, i probably will join them to let others earn the 150 bucks.

My threshold to deal with stupidity is very low. Better to pay than to suffer.

• Haha! 1

Neutral Newbie

Their backend has so many issues to solve. I started my application in July and till now still waiting to verify documents despite I submitted twice and were rejected twice. Now on the 3rd try.

The deadline definitely will be postponed again. There is no way they can process so many applications within remaining 1 month.

• Sad 1

Neutral Newbie
On 8/28/2024 at 3:16 PM, Rongshu said:

Their backend has so many issues to solve. I started my application in July and till now still waiting to verify documents despite I submitted twice and were rejected twice. Now on the 3rd try.

The deadline definitely will be postponed again. There is no way they can process so many applications within remaining 1 month.

@Rongshu Since you are at vepams.jpj.gov.my, I assume you already have your VEP Registration Confirmation Slip emailed to you? Did you check the details are exactly the same as the LTA pdf file you uploaded? You should also have uploaded your NRIC and insurance cover page right?

Neutral Newbie
On 8/28/2024 at 3:30 PM, Cybermirage said:

@Rongshu Since you are at vepams.jpj.gov.my, I assume you already have your VEP Registration Confirmation Slip emailed to you? Did you check the details are exactly the same as the LTA pdf file you uploaded? You should also have uploaded your NRIC and insurance cover page right?

Yes confirmation slip details are same as LTA PDF file. NRIC and insurance are uploaded.

The rejection email says these:

Your application was REJECTED due to the following:
Reason: Incomplete Document
Remarks: Please attach the LTA, complete with vehicle details including the ownership date from One Motoring for verification. Thank you.

Neutral Newbie
On 8/28/2024 at 3:35 PM, Rongshu said:

Yes confirmation slip details are same as LTA PDF file. NRIC and insurance are uploaded.

The rejection email says these:

Your application was REJECTED due to the following:
Reason: Incomplete Document
Remarks: Please attach the LTA, complete with vehicle details including the ownership date from One Motoring for verification. Thank you.

Indeed very strange, the error seems to imply the LTA pdf file is not uploaded, but their system can be buggy at times. Maybe try a different browser? If not, have to email or call them, else like endless loop. This is TCSENS portal but maybe still use [email protected]?

Neutral Newbie
On 8/28/2024 at 3:46 PM, Cybermirage said:

Indeed very strange, the error seems to imply the LTA pdf file is not uploaded, but their system can be buggy at times. Maybe try a different browser? If not, have to email or call them, else like endless loop. This is TCSENS portal but maybe still use [email protected]?

I have emailed [email protected] and attached the 2 documents in the attachment and asking them why these documents are not accepted and asking them to show a sample document. That was 1 week ago so far no response.

The submission were done on 2 different computers so far. I have submitted 3rd attempt using the 1st document. Let's see if get rejected again.

Seriously just want to get this done and over. It is taking so long.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1