VEP for entering Malaysia

Hammerhammer

1st Gear
On 7/31/2024 at 10:49 AM, KELVINnk said:

Anyone can assist to help me solve this issue?

Your eWallet account is inactive. Kindly download and register via TnG eWallet Mobile App. Also verify your eWallet profile with the same NRIC and registered Mobile Phone Number in order to complete the submission.

Chat with TnG live agent via the Tng app and request them to link your NRIC to your eWallet.

They will then send you an email whereby you need to upload copy of your IC to confirm your identify. 

Once done (for me less than 24 hours), you can then process your VEP application from there on. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic
On 7/31/2024 at 7:30 AM, teomingern said:

Woah!!! While driving? That's seriously not on...

Not difficult.

It will be better if it is on Apply Carplay/Android Auto

• Haha! 1

5th Gear
On 7/30/2024 at 4:31 PM, Unfazed said:

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/i5SkSZFwhMzgpYXg/?mibextid=D5vuiz

For those sibeh on and sibeh law-abiding ones. The moment news released, these are the ones cheong to do and cheong to collect.

The relaxed one wait at home for it to be posted.

The chill ones just hiong and doesn't bother them.

Hopefully it gets implemented ya and if not, LPPL and alot will kpkb. 

😀

Eee, 5cm away from top, 5cm away from the side. What an eye sore for the blue sticker in the middle of the windscreen. It will make it worst when you see it every time you drive if you have a clean windscreen w/o any decals. Heng, I opt for postage. Rather paste in on my left headlamp and I would forget that it is there. 

image.png.8e1826f06cadeef0e30eac27e8c6a536.png

• Haha! 4

On 7/31/2024 at 12:35 PM, Wormee said:

Eee, 5cm away from top, 5cm away from the side. What an eye sore for the blue sticker in the middle of the windscreen. It will make it worst when you see it every time you drive if you have a clean windscreen w/o any decals. Heng, I opt for postage. Rather paste in on my left headlamp and I would forget that it is there. 

Chill bro... You'll get used to it lar... no need to get hysterical over a small sticker that opens the bargain paradise to you over the weekend mah... ha ha...

• Haha! 3

5th Gear
On 7/31/2024 at 1:17 PM, teomingern said:

Chill bro... You'll get used to it lar... no need to get hysterical over a small sticker that opens the bargain paradise to you over the weekend mah... ha ha...

I drive in on weekdays. Rather spend the weekends at home than the jam along the causeway 🤣

• Praise 3

6th Gear
On 7/11/2024 at 4:31 PM, Kru said:

Same day as me on 30 June morning. Do let me know if there is any update. Thanks

@Voodooman once at tag issued but not activated means no issue with ewallet linking to vep. If not during submit of VEP registration at vepadmins portal will prompt error related to ewallet linking 

Now vep tag has been installed and picture submitted for jpj approval and activation of tag. But it has been in this status for 11 days now for me. Whereas there are ppl who only waited within a day to get their tag activated 

Called hotline and confirm my tag is pending jpj action with no firm date when can be finished 😕

Mine was not activated after 1 month. So I went down to their office this morning to get it activated. Finally my tag is activated today

• Praise 2

On 7/31/2024 at 2:32 PM, Wormee said:

I drive in on weekdays. Rather spend the weekends at home than the jam along the causeway 🤣

Good for you! Not all of us can go in during weekdays lor...

On 7/31/2024 at 5:04 PM, Yamapi said:

Mine was not activated after 1 month. So I went down to their office this morning to get it activated. Finally my tag is activated today

Which office did you go to... TCSENS or JPJ

6th Gear
On 7/31/2024 at 8:31 PM, teomingern said:

Which office did you go to... TCSENS or JPJ

TCSENS. I approach a customer service counter and she asked me to write down my car plate number. 5 minutes later, the tag is activated.

• Praise 2

Hypersonic
On 7/31/2024 at 1:32 PM, Wormee said:

Go in early on Sunday morning for Dim Sum & Massage.

Then lunch, Grocery Shopping and back to Singapore.

Use 2nd Link.

• Praise 2

5th Gear
On 7/31/2024 at 10:43 PM, inlinesix said:

Use 2nd Link.

Thanks for the tip. Will try to do that. 

• Praise 1

5th Gear
On 7/31/2024 at 8:30 PM, teomingern said:

Good for you! Not all of us can go in during weekdays lor...

No la. Take leave or wait off-day lor. I read up and watch videos the jam really no joke lea. 

• Praise 1

6th Gear
On 7/31/2024 at 12:35 PM, Wormee said:

This one confirm more than 5cm each side. Or you more prefer LTA ERP 2.0 3pcs meal?😂

• Haha! 2

Hypersonic
On 7/30/2024 at 3:28 PM, Voodooman said:

Just kidding bro. In life, lots of things goes back to risk and reward analysis, everyone makes their own choice.  

I don't give kopi money these days as the maths no longer make sense, not with the periodic discount and all these fake speeding extortion exercise.

Also, since I am a scholar, i guai guai drive at max 110km/h on NSHW, not even 1km/h more. 😂😂😂

a man with adaptive cruise control in the car!

• Haha! 3

On 8/1/2024 at 8:37 AM, Wormee said:

No la. Take leave or wait off-day lor. I read up and watch videos the jam really no joke lea. 

Yeah... I kenna once before COVID... 6 hours... the school holiday after National Day in 2019... jam from Tuas all the way until after the Malaysian checkpoint... good thing could hold until Malaysian checkpoint before using the toilet there... even finding a toilet to use in the checkpoint was a problem and after locating it had to queue... I never go later than 6 am again...

(edited)
On 7/31/2024 at 10:11 PM, Yamapi said:

TCSENS. I approach a customer service counter and she asked me to write down my car plate number. 5 minutes later, the tag is activated.

Mine more complex... but worth a try... maybe I can go in on a Sat lar... thanks for the tip!

Edited by teomingern

On 7/31/2024 at 10:43 PM, inlinesix said:

Use 2nd Link.

I also do that but on Sat... early = 5.30 am... wah ha ha... go find a 24-hour Mac's to wait out the time lor...

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

On 8/1/2024 at 9:10 AM, Lala81 said:

a man with adaptive cruise control in the car!

Normal cruise control can already lar... just get ready to kenna high beam, tailgated plus honked at along the way... heh heh...

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1