Mother of all PMD PMA PAB thread

Windwaver

3 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Probation? Knn…

This basterd should crash, burn and die.

Wonder what will be the outcome if he had hit an elite…

You will have an inkling of what the outcome might have been when you take reference to happened to the Istana security guard who caused the perm sec (semi elite) to sustain sternum fracture and broke a tooth. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

26 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Probation? Knn…

This basterd should crash, burn and die.

Wonder what will be the outcome if he had hit an elite…

Aiyah, don't expect too much sentencing. That's why no one scared of killing/injuring others with their cars/PMDs/ebike/bicycles.  Even drink and drive and kill also a few months free chalet stay only.

• Praise 1
  • Angry 1

'Handicapped' man riding mobility scooter gets up and walks in S'pore Pools outlet at Tampines Mall

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore-seen/handicapped-man-riding-mobility-scooter-gets-up-and-walks-in-spore-pools-outlet-at

'Pseudo-motorcycle without COE': Panel considering new rules for devices like PMAs, cargo bikes

Senior Parliamentary Secretary for Transport and AMAP chairman Baey Yam Keng on Tuesday (March 15) said that this is part of the panel's work to stay ahead of emerging trends before they become a problem, speaking on radio and during a Facebook live session with SPH Media radio station One FM 91.3.

"I got a lot of complaints from residents (on PMAs) that they are becoming like a pseudo-motorcycle without COE (certificate of entitlement)," he said.

"We decided to go ahead before it becomes a problem and look at these different types of newer forms of mobility devices... whether there is a need to look at the rules now or to review the rules."

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/pseudo-motorcycle-without-coe-there-may-be-new-rules-for-pmas-cargo-bikes-recumbent-bikes

"looking into it" since March. now already November ... 

• Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Blueray said:

'Handicapped' man riding mobility scooter gets up and walks in S'pore Pools outlet at Tampines Mall

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore-seen/handicapped-man-riding-mobility-scooter-gets-up-and-walks-in-spore-pools-outlet-at

'Pseudo-motorcycle without COE': Panel considering new rules for devices like PMAs, cargo bikes

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/pseudo-motorcycle-without-coe-there-may-be-new-rules-for-pmas-cargo-bikes-recumbent-bikes

"looking into it" since March. now already November ... 

The stomper is mistaken.

Stomper Jeffrey thought that since the man was using a mobility scooter, he must be handicapped.

Mobility scooters are most popular among the elderly who are able to walk, but not over long distances. The scooter extends their travelling range, allowing them to maintain their social life and perform routine tasks such as grocery shopping.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 5

10 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

The stomper is mistaken.

Stomper Jeffrey thought that since the man was using a mobility scooter, he must be handicapped.

Mobility scooters are most popular among the elderly who are able to walk, but not over long distances. The scooter extends their travelling range, allowing them to maintain their social life and perform routine tasks such as grocery shopping.

When I'm old and can't walk over long distances...this type of mobility scooter will help...i can walk the last mile totally motivated when I need to go sing pools or geyland to use up some of my cpf...😁

• Haha! 2

6 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

When I'm old and can't walk over long distances...this type of mobility scooter will help...i can walk the last mile totally motivated when I need to go sing pools or geyland to use up some of my cpf...😁

When HDB built lift to stop on every floor at my block more than 10 years ago, we straightaway buy a mobility scooter for my mother. 

She was one of the first in my estate to use it and frankly it’s a god send for her. She would ride this to the market, get up from it and walk to the shops and stalls to buy things.

So don’t be too early to judge. To put it bluntly, the stomper is a bloody idiot.

As with many other stompers.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 4

On 10/31/2022 at 5:25 PM, inlinesix said:

Many many months catch 1 case they report until like 1 month catch many many cases. 

Edited by Ct3833
  • Haha! 3

Just now, Ct3833 said:

Many many months catch 1 case they make it untol like 1 month catch many many cases. 

I don’t mind CCTV + AI

We don’t have the manpower 

• Praise 1

There's no restriction for able people to buy PMA for their own used. So no law broken by the old man.

Also some of those old people walk very slowly, or get tired over a short distance walking. They do ride PMA to get there faster and less tiring for them  So don't be surprise if you see them get up and walk to do some errands.

• Praise 5

21 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

a short detention is too light. That victim life is gone. Where can we feel safe in sg, not on the road, not on pavement.... 

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/prosecution-asks-for-detention-for-man-who-rode-speeding-pmd-into-woman-in-boon-lay

Giving the cowprick second chance but their victims will never get one.  They should jail then cane and then ban them from driving for 20 years cos next time they operate a larger vehicle the damage will be even more severe.

• Praise 3

11 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Giving the cowprick second chance but their victims will never get one.  They should jail then cane and then ban them from driving for 20 years cos next time they operate a larger vehicle the damage will be even more severe.

Because the victim is not an elite. 

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 3

8 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

The person who ride PMD can be from Boon Lay, doing food delivery to Nassim lah.... Nassim people also too reach to order food meh? 

Send the maid to buy

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1