Mother of all PMD PMA PAB thread

Windwaver

2 hours ago, Fitvip said:

Just saw a young able-bodied man driving a PMA into a coffee shop, parked the PMA and went to Q for noodle. 

He looked to be in his 30s. By the way he negotiated a corner, kap corner, I suspected he was not disabled. 

True enough, when he entered the coffee shop, stopped the PMA and immediately stood up and went to join the Q.👎👎👎

Did the young able-bodied man parked his PMA to one side or parked in the middle of the path and block people? I have seen many people on PMD always park in the middle of the road and no paiseh that they are blocking people.

↡ Advertisement

1 minute ago, 13177 said:

Did the young able-bodied man parked his PMA to one side or parked in the middle of the path and block people? I have seen many people on PMD always park in the middle of the road and no paiseh that they are blocking people.

Sounds like Reckless drivers thread

54 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Give it a good kick (to one side)... 

• Haha! 2

3 hours ago, Fitvip said:

Just saw a young able-bodied man driving a PMA into a coffee shop, parked the PMA and went to Q for noodle. 

He looked to be in his 30s. By the way he negotiated a corner, kap corner, I suspected he was not disabled. 

True enough, when he entered the coffee shop, stopped the PMA and immediately stood up and went to join the Q.👎👎👎

maybe someone will make him qualified to use it soon?

• Haha! 3

57 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Sounds like Reckless drivers thread

They no ride recklessly on their PMD, but they just stop/park their PMD infront of a coffeeshop/shop entrance or in the middle of the path, and they just go off to buy stuff. 😅

• Haha! 1

35 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

A lot of ppl have long COVID.

Wait they beat up 13177

Not only they beat up 13177 le, they also 乘机 ask for compensation to buy a new PMD for them cause PMD got kicked and got damage. 😅

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Inside the coffee shop configuration, there was no space for parking PMA. It has to be the "service passage" where peoplw walk to the tables and it also served as common passage. 

38 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

maybe someone will make him qualified to use it soon?

In my heart, I thought the same. This type of thing, better don't role play or rehearse. Things will come true.🤐

• Haha! 1

57 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

Inside the coffee shop configuration, there was no space for parking PMA. It has to be the "service passage" where peoplw walk to the tables and it also served as common passage. 

Ok, so not the PMA user fault, it is the coffeeshop design fault. 😂

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

50 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Ok, so not the PMA user fault, it is the coffeeshop design fault. 😂

Able-bodied PMA users will never be at fault. They are free to drive whereever they like. Coffee shop operator's fault for failing to reserve parking spaces for able-bodied PMA users.🤬😜

• Haha! 1

48 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

Able-bodied PMA users will never be at fault. They are free to drive whereever they like. Coffee shop operator's fault for failing to reserve parking spaces for able-bodied PMA users.🤬😜

It is HDB fault for not including Parking Lot for PMA in its design 

8 hours ago, Fitvip said:

give chance lah, sometime these disabilities not obvious one, especially those grey matter disabilities..... 🤣

• Haha! 6

Man pleads guilty after PMD crash in Boon Lay left woman with fractured skull

The court heard that Ong's unregistered PMD, which weighed nearly 30kg, exceeded the legal limit of 20kg when he rode it along a sheltered walkway at Boon Lay Avenue at around 1pm on March 23.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/youth-pleads-guilty-in-court-after-pmd-crash-in-boon-lay-left-woman-with-fractured-skull

heavy sentence pls ...

• Angry 3
  • Shocked 1

3 hours ago, Blueray said:

Man pleads guilty after PMD crash in Boon Lay left woman with fractured skull

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/youth-pleads-guilty-in-court-after-pmd-crash-in-boon-lay-left-woman-with-fractured-skull

heavy sentence pls ...

Probation? Knn…

This basterd should crash, burn and die.

Wonder what will be the outcome if he had hit an elite…

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1