Putin starts “military operation” on Ukraine

happy_man

On 3/11/2024 at 7:45 PM, Macrosszero said:

It’s also a pretty common trend for the pro-Russians/Chinese or anti-West to ask leading questions. I already answered you previously so I won’t bore you with another repetitive reply. In fact you even replied to me, so all the more you can refer to my previous post.

Am perhaps overly optimistic about people, or those who are truely wise stay out of such topics.

It’s always more productive to hear reasonable solutions, than problems. 

Nice to hear your views

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic
On 3/11/2024 at 9:48 AM, Sturtles said:

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/pope-says-ukraine-should-have-courage-white-flag-negotiations-2024-03-09/

Hope Ukrainians have some clarity of mind. It’s ok to loose this round, so long as Ukraine continues to exist

Rebuild their country, avoid corruption, leapfrog into first world

Russia, if under such terrible leadership and self profiting oligarchs, in 50 years, may self destruct without lifting a finger. Putin won’t be there to stop it.

IMG_3514.jpeg

Wtf??

Why the pope want go kaypoh???

Now europe want to send troops already 😁, thing gonna get exciting, more and newer toys gonna show up, M1 tank already make their entrance, i waiting for challeger tanks and f16. 

Pope better tiam tiam and watch show enough😂

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
(edited)
On 3/11/2024 at 8:13 PM, Sturtles said:

Am perhaps overly optimistic about people, or those who are truely wise stay out of such topics.

It’s always more productive to hear reasonable solutions, than problems. 

Nice to hear your views

Pretty poor parry, if I’m honest, with an attempt to imply I’m not wise to involve myself, just like you are involving yourself.

I’ve seen you do better for other guys 

Edited by Macrosszero
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
On 3/11/2024 at 8:22 PM, Macrosszero said:

Pretty poor parry, if I’m honest, with an attempt to imply I’m not wise to involve myself, just like you are involving yourself.

I’ve seen you do better for other guys 

Its all buaya tears lah.

The fact he cannot assign even a tiny bit of responsibility to Putin who is the aggressor shows you he's a paid bot or a brainwash goon

• Haha! 2

Supersonic
On 3/11/2024 at 9:20 AM, Kb27 said:

Fired !!!

He lost too many ships. Now they morph into submarines. 😁

%D1%80%D1%83%D1%811.png

It is reported that Nikolai Evmenov, the head of the navy, was fired in Russia.

Russian media reported the resignation of the Commander-in-Chief of the Russian Navy Nikolai Evmenov, who held this position since May 2019.

It is alleged that Admiral Alexander Moiseev, who previously commanded the Northern Fleet of the Russian occupiers, has been temporarily appointed in his place.

The appointed Russian admiral also previously commanded the Black Sea Fleet.

In 2011, by decree of President Medvedev, he received the title of Hero of the Russian Federation for successful missile launches. Previously, he was the commander of a submarine

https://ua-stena.info/en/in-russia-the-commander-in-chief-of-the-navy-was-fired/

Going to fall out of wondow soon.

• Haha! 2

Twincharged
On 3/12/2024 at 6:59 AM, Kb27 said:

you can't hide under a bathtub 😁

Seems very wasteful to expend a fpv drone to injure or kill one person only. Costs like usd 200-300 per piece? With GPS compass and fpv system installed 

Turbocharged
On 3/12/2024 at 8:10 AM, Sosaria said:

Seems very wasteful to expend a fpv drone to injure or kill one person only. Costs like usd 200-300 per piece? With GPS compass and fpv system installed 

You can spend that much in bullets and grenades in a simple firefight so why not

Turbocharged

While Putin biggest short term failure was thinking he could overrun Ukraine in 3 days his biggest long term failure was uniting Europe against him

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-68535762

Of cos he still trying to use populist parties to divide them and weaken support for Ukraine but the irreversible thing he caused is Sweden and Finland to join NATO. Now he got even longer border to defend if he really was so scared of NATO (of cos he's not, or he would defend Kaliningrad. He is scared of EU economic engine making his dictatorship economy look bad, NATO is just his excuse)

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic

I don't know if it's wise to announce this major plan. Like how they advertised their summer offensive, this halted the Russian offensive and they turned into defensive mode after the fall of Bakhmut. And that early warning gave the Russians about 6 months to built their many lines of defense layers. They really dug in deep. 

Just hope this a one of the psyops from Budanov.

https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2024/03/11/7445976/

Ukraine's defence intelligence chief says attacks on Russian ships are in preparation for Crimea operation

Hypersonic

I hope Putin has the courage to withdraw totally from Ukraine.

It might be costly to him personally and he might be removed from power.

But courage means doing difficult things and not easy things.

If its easy then no need courage!

Turbocharged
On 3/12/2024 at 8:46 AM, Ender said:

I don't know if it's wise to announce this major plan. Like how they advertised their summer offensive, this halted the Russian offensive and they turned into defensive mode after the fall of Bakhmut. And that early warning gave the Russians about 6 months to built their many lines of defense layers. They really dug in deep. 

Just hope this a one of the psyops from Budanov.

https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2024/03/11/7445976/

Ukraine's defence intelligence chief says attacks on Russian ships are in preparation for Crimea operation

Maybe it’s a bluff, maybe it’s a double bluff - who knows? Maybe it’s not even decided yet whether it’s another target or if Crimea could be retaken only if they could get confirmation of it being reinforced or otherwise, and if Ukraine’s own troop concentrations have been discovered or not.

Hypersonic

Something big is happening across the Ukraine and Russia border at Belgorod. 

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

Hypersonic
(edited)
On 3/12/2024 at 5:38 PM, Macrosszero said:

Maybe it’s a bluff, maybe it’s a double bluff - who knows? Maybe it’s not even decided yet whether it’s another target or if Crimea could be retaken only if they could get confirmation of it being reinforced or otherwise, and if Ukraine’s own troop concentrations have been discovered or not.

Ya, Budanov does have the poker face to bluff. He has no expression when giving interview.

Edited by Ender

Hypersonic

Reports on the attack on Russian Oil depot are in.  Nothing yet on the Russian Volunteer group (fight for Ukraine) entering into Russia.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Its funny how much less safe Russians are now since the special military operation to make Russia more safe. Putin gets a big fat F on his KPI report card 🤣

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2