Putin starts “military operation” on Ukraine

happy_man

On 3/11/2024 at 1:27 PM, Ender said:

It's really up to the west on how committed they are. Ukraine can't do it by themselves. The fall of Avdiivka shows what  can happened when USA stopped the aid. 

EU has to wake up this is after all a EU issue. USA can just careless if there's a change in administration.

Putin can't stop, it's his own survival too to not lose.

I’m not sure if u have thought throughly

If NATO steps in visibly, it will be WW3

Currently, the developed countries in Europe is not having a good time at all.

German owned MNCs are closing their Germany production and retrenching all the blue collars

French farmers and yellow shirts are protesting against fuel increases and grain imports.

Even Poland are protesting against Ukrainian grain imports causing cash crop market to plunge.

To the general EU population outside of those bordering the conflict, Ukraine problem is not their problem, much to the surprise of spectators 

On the other hand, US cannot showhand against Russia, because they know their ultimate rival is China.

↡ Advertisement

(edited)
On 3/11/2024 at 12:39 PM, yishunite said:

There is no solution except Putin stop being a warmonger because he is a warmonger with nukes. Democracy is the main way to stop such tyrants from getting power in the first place, unfortunately RuZzia is dictatorship. Thus RuZzian economy tanking might be the only way to persuade this crazy guy of that change, nothing else seems to work

Main point is: Surrendering sure wont convince Putin to stop, just like it didnt work in 2014 or in Georgia or in Moldova

I am more a realist than the Pope perhaps

I would first call for an armstice.

ROK and DPRK has never surrendered to each other, but are just in a prolonged armstice.

Similarly for PRC and ROC.

This did not prevent both from becoming an economic powerhouse.

When Russia becomes like North Korea, and Ukraine like South, Donbas and the east is ripe for picking 

This is the solution

Edited by Sturtles

Turbocharged
On 3/11/2024 at 1:45 PM, Sturtles said:

I am more a realist than the Pope perhaps

I would first call for an armstice.

ROK and DPRK has never surrendered to each other, but are just in a prolonged armstice.

Similarly for PRC and ROC.

This did not prevent both from becoming an economic powerhouse.

When Russia becomes like North Korea, and Ukraine like South, Donbas and the west is ripe for picking 

This is the solution

Congratulations u just reproposed 2014 settlement

On 3/11/2024 at 1:56 PM, yishunite said:

Congratulations u just reproposed 2014 settlement

BS

Turbocharged
On 3/11/2024 at 1:58 PM, Sturtles said:

BS

How is it any different other than the borders even worse for Ukraine?

On 3/11/2024 at 1:59 PM, yishunite said:

How is it any different other than the borders even worse for Ukraine?

Tell me, what is an Armistice, and how was it applied for countries currently under it

Turbocharged
On 3/11/2024 at 2:03 PM, Sturtles said:

Tell me, what is an Armistice, and how was it applied for countries currently under it

Now trying to dodge the question SurrenderTurtle 😆

• Dislike 1

Hypersonic

The Pope leads 1.4 billion people?

What BS is this?

1 in 5 people follow the Pope?

Why he makes up his own fact?

Maybe he confused the Pope with China?

:D

Hypersonic
On 3/11/2024 at 1:21 PM, Ender said:

Defamed, LOL. Not all holds the pope with high regards. 

And definitely not 1.4 billion!

He just makes up his own truth!

Just like Trump

Hypersonic
(edited)
On 3/11/2024 at 10:18 AM, Sturtles said:

The Pope leads 1.4 billion people

On 3/11/2024 at 1:58 PM, Sturtles said:

BS

Now you make sense!

Edited by Jamesc

Turbocharged

Every time SurrenderTurtle gets into argument he shows his interests are identical to Putins... so if hes foreign agent never mind, just doing his 50c job. But if hes Singkie and actually 100% believe Putin BS but tell us we arent thinking critically thats what makes it funny

• Haha! 1

Supersonic

Fired !!!

He lost too many ships. Now they morph into submarines. 😁

%D1%80%D1%83%D1%811.png

It is reported that Nikolai Evmenov, the head of the navy, was fired in Russia.

Russian media reported the resignation of the Commander-in-Chief of the Russian Navy Nikolai Evmenov, who held this position since May 2019.

It is alleged that Admiral Alexander Moiseev, who previously commanded the Northern Fleet of the Russian occupiers, has been temporarily appointed in his place.

The appointed Russian admiral also previously commanded the Black Sea Fleet.

In 2011, by decree of President Medvedev, he received the title of Hero of the Russian Federation for successful missile launches. Previously, he was the commander of a submarine

https://ua-stena.info/en/in-russia-the-commander-in-chief-of-the-navy-was-fired/

• Haha! 2

Turbocharged

I think it bodes well for Taiwan if ruZZian navy is considered the biggest failure of this conflict. Like Battle of Britain was for Nazis

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
On 3/11/2024 at 5:48 PM, yishunite said:

I think it bodes well for Taiwan if ruZZian navy is considered the biggest failure of this conflict. Like Battle of Britain was for Nazis

Russia lost almost all of their landing ships. Which makes landing assault Odessa very unlikely. 

Taiwan can learn from Ukraine. Prioritize sea drones to take down landing ships.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
On 3/11/2024 at 2:24 PM, yishunite said:

Every time SurrenderTurtle gets into argument he shows his interests are identical to Putins... so if hes foreign agent never mind, just doing his 50c job. But if hes Singkie and actually 100% believe Putin BS but tell us we arent thinking critically thats what makes it funny

The fact that the Russians are nudging towards a settlement where their one of their stated missions was de-Nazififation also indicates tacit admission in their inability to achieve their goals, whether it was in 3 months or 3 years.

And so to me, their new game plan is to propose to be appeased so that they can regroup before cooking up a new excuse to swallow more territory. I’ve previously drawn historical parallels for this proposed appeasement by a couple of guys with handles starting with “s” only to be ignored. Those appeasements hasn’t worked, not for Poland in 1938, and not for Ukraine in 2014.

So why should it work now, when Russia’s mission is incomplete?

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
On 3/11/2024 at 5:59 PM, Ender said:

Russia lost almost all of their landing ships. Which makes landing assault Odessa very unlikely. 

Taiwan can learn from Ukraine. Prioritize sea drones to take down landing ships.

Ya its almost like having no navy can be advantage... just fight with drones (airborne too), no need to spend billions on ships to counter in conventional fight

I saw on reddit the Ukrainians claim there are no more RuZzian warships in Black Sea. Amazing if true

• Haha! 2

On 3/11/2024 at 6:37 PM, Macrosszero said:

The fact that the Russians are nudging towards a settlement where their one of their stated missions was de-Nazififation also indicates tacit admission in their inability to achieve their goals, whether it was in 3 months or 3 years.

And so to me, their new game plan is to propose to be appeased so that they can regroup before cooking up a new excuse to swallow more territory. I’ve previously drawn historical parallels for this proposed appeasement by a couple of guys with handles starting with “s” only to be ignored. Those appeasements hasn’t worked, not for Poland in 1938, and not for Ukraine in 2014.

So why should it work now, when Russia’s mission is incomplete?

What should be the solution?

Currently it’s a statement, with some advantage to the Russians

Turbocharged
On 3/11/2024 at 7:18 PM, Sturtles said:

What should be the solution?

Currently it’s a statement, with some advantage to the Russians

It’s also a pretty common trend for the pro-Russians/Chinese or anti-West to ask leading questions. I already answered you previously so I won’t bore you with another repetitive reply. In fact you even replied to me, so all the more you can refer to my previous post.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2