Putin starts “military operation” on Ukraine

happy_man

Hypersonic
On 2/28/2024 at 9:18 AM, Beregond said:

Actually I am looking forward to NATO troop in Ukraine. Its getting boring😂😂

Won't be ww3 la. Non of other ppl problem. A European war maybe. If America  send their soldiers.  Maybe a western war. But I highly doubt so. They already kpkb so much when like 3 of their own kenna killed😅

I guess so much for the best tank in the world Leo 2 and m1 . 

Ukraine fear the M1 being targeted.  Until so much it become like a white elephant.  At last they are being used. 

Maybe they are saving the rest for a grand counter attack? Despite russian making big progress recently.  I am not ruling the ukraine out yet. 

Zelensky mention he want to moblise the whole country to fight.  If he can do that ukraine stand a chance😉

I wonder what's our army thought on our own Leo 2 a4. When ukraine Leo even their A7 are getting wack by cheap skate done. 

New strategy are needed. 

Drones are the new warfare that has almost no countermeasure. Whether tanks or soldier, when spotted by drones is GG. Besides Russia has the very effective Lancet drones, that Ukraine or the west doesn't have a equivalent.  Ukraine is trying to develop a similar Lancet drone.

Ukraine set to lose more lands. After the loss of their Strong hold Avdiivka, the defense line they fall back to are weak. Russia is not stopping. They are not giving Ukraine time to build a stronger defense line and no waiting time for the arrival of the 800,000 arty shells.

↡ Advertisement

Twincharged
On 2/28/2024 at 10:17 AM, Macrosszero said:

Oh I’m sure the SAF is looking at the combat performance of the Leopard 2 over there.

Even countries who don’t operate a platform in the fight (e.g. Taiwan) would be furiously taking notes on how asymmetrical warfare can enable a smaller opponent to keep its larger and more advanced opponent off guard. However to write off the Leopard because of combat losses would be akin to India dumping their T-90 because of Russia’s much higher losses compared to Ukraine; it’s not always applicable because Ukraine’s situation is less than ideal - hurriedly trained citizen soldiers on unfamiliar platforms, without air support let alone air superiority and lack of consistent artillery support.

NATO’s equipment were designed to operate in combined-arms situations, not magic silver bullets that can turn the tide of any front they are deployed on and no one should imagine that to be true.

i think we will soon see dedicated electronic warfare vehicles.

be it in a armoured or utility vehicle.

they will accompany front line formations like the old SPAAGs.

maybe jam a 1 or 2 km radius to all remote drones..... but that will probably also fry all firendly comms nearby.

back to WW1 style armoured combat using colored flags and bugles.😅

On 2/28/2024 at 9:18 AM, Beregond said:

Actually I am looking forward to NATO troop in Ukraine. Its getting boring😂😂

Won't be ww3 la. Non of other ppl problem. A European war maybe. If America  send their soldiers.  Maybe a western war. But I highly doubt so. They already kpkb so much when like 3 of their own kenna killed😅

I guess so much for the best tank in the world Leo 2 and m1 . 

Ukraine fear the M1 being targeted.  Until so much it become like a white elephant.  At last they are being used. 

Maybe they are saving the rest for a grand counter attack? Despite russian making big progress recently.  I am not ruling the ukraine out yet. 

Zelensky mention he want to moblise the whole country to fight.  If he can do that ukraine stand a chance😉

I wonder what's our army thought on our own Leo 2 a4. When ukraine Leo even their A7 are getting wack by cheap skate done. 

New strategy are needed. 

Russia is nuclear armed, if they are at risk of losing, they may use tactical nukes.  Don't think we will get there as main objective of US is to weaken Russia via a proxy war and to force a regime change.  To get directly involved will weaken NATO, not exactly the best outcome when they need to go all out to fix China next.

Anyway, Russia has yet to mobilize in full, they are probably holding back in case there is an all out European war. 

Ukraine is spent force, I think.  If they haven't run out of warm abled bodies, they will with this war dragging on.

Can't imagine what a European war will do to the world economy and what will happen to energy and food prices.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Israel moving away from Russia towards supporting Ukraine.  Might as well just give the Iron dome too.

On 2/28/2024 at 11:36 AM, Voodooman said:

Russia is nuclear armed, if they are at risk of losing, they may use tactical nukes.  Don't think we will get there as main objective of US is to weaken Russia via a proxy war and to force a regime change.  To get directly involved will weaken NATO, not exactly the best outcome when they need to go all out to fix China next.

Anyway, Russia has yet to mobilize in full, they are probably holding back in case there is an all out European war. 

Ukraine is spent force, I think.  If they haven't run out of warm abled bodies, they will with this war dragging on.

Can't imagine what a European war will do to the world economy and what will happen to energy and food prices.

Just now driving . I heard on radio.

Nato and the west have no intention of sending troops😂

Maybe France will go solo🤔

Nuclear arm dun mean they will win. Unless of course if it become a full out war with nato or US.

What are the chances for ukraine? I think it depend alot on the normal citizen on both side.

Are the ppl or majority of russian behind putin or russia gov?  Vs are the ppl of ukraine behind zelensky and his gov or not.

U see usa despite nuclear arm lost in Afghanistan and Vietnam.  

Afghanistan and Vietnam got their whole nation against USA troops.  Or in another word. 全民皆兵.

• Praise 1

On 2/28/2024 at 10:32 AM, Ender said:

Drones are the new warfare that has almost no countermeasure. Whether tanks or soldier, when spotted by drones is GG. Besides Russia has the very effective Lancet drones, that Ukraine or the west doesn't have a equivalent.  Ukraine is trying to develop a similar Lancet drone.

Ukraine set to lose more lands. After the loss of their Strong hold Avdiivka, the defense line they fall back to are weak. Russia is not stopping. They are not giving Ukraine time to build a stronger defense line and no waiting time for the arrival of the 800,000 arty shells.

I watch alot of videos on tank. They alway showcase their incredible armor, total defence system against AP round and even anti tank missile. But it seem quite weird it cannot defence against a slower flying drone.

I think we need to start developing remote control tanks. 

Supersonic

In summary thus far:

Air Force of Ukraine destroyed 10 Russian aircraft in 10 days!

GHWWiV-XkAA-uzk?format=jpg&name=large

Hypersonic

If Russia go nuclear in Ukraine, Ukraine is so near the Russian border the wind blows and Radioactive dust will fall on the Russian border town people.

Twincharged
On 2/28/2024 at 4:14 PM, Kb27 said:

In summary thus far:

Air Force of Ukraine destroyed 10 Russian aircraft in 10 days!

GHWWiV-XkAA-uzk?format=jpg&name=large

combined with what is happening on the ground.

russia clearly changed tactics and decided to trade lives for battlefield "success". 

i wonder how long russian armed forces morale will hold up, the senior people surelyknow they are literally being sacrificed.

• Praise 1

Twincharged
On 2/28/2024 at 12:14 PM, Ender said:

Israel moving away from Russia towards supporting Ukraine.  Might as well just give the Iron dome too.

thats a very hard speech even for isreal.

chinese weapons were found in gaza too, and china has lately made some unexpected statements against isreal... probably for the same reasons as russia. let see if things develope there.

Hypersonic
On 2/28/2024 at 5:53 PM, Playtime said:

thats a very hard speech even for isreal.

chinese weapons were found in gaza too, and china has lately made some unexpected statements against isreal... probably for the same reasons as russia. let see if things develope there.

Can see the axis clearly involving Ukraine invasion and Israel's Oct7 massacre., with Russia are the Iran, Hamas, Houthis, North Korea United Nation, and maybe China.

Twincharged
On 2/28/2024 at 6:27 PM, Ender said:

Can see the axis clearly involving Ukraine invasion and Israel's Oct7 massacre., with Russia are the Iran, Hamas, Houthis, North Korea United Nation, and maybe China.

Why iran, hamas, houthis don't help their brothers in xinjiang, instead go and join axis with PRC? [laugh]

• Praise 1

(edited)
On 2/28/2024 at 10:43 PM, Sosaria said:

Why iran, hamas, houthis don't help their brothers in xinjiang, instead go and join axis with PRC? [laugh]

Iran is Shia.

Xinjiang is?

Edited by inlinesix

Hypersonic
On 2/28/2024 at 10:43 PM, Sosaria said:

On 2/28/2024 at 10:48 PM, inlinesix said:

Iran is Shia.

Xinjiang is?

Personally I think these organizations couldn't care less for other muslim brothers. Even Hamas doesn't really care for the Palestinian other than to use them to milk more donation from UN. There are other Muslims being massacre like in Syria or the Rohingya, where casualties are in the millions, much higher than Gaza., They also can't be bother. 

• Praise 2

Supersonic

a better term for them is militant islam.

they are more interested in war than in religious peace.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
(edited)

The fall of Avdiivka, Ukrainian stronghold, due to lack of ammo support, has woken the west of their half hearted support. From NATO chief now allowing F16 to target military targets in Russian soil, Finland not setting any retrictions for Ukraine to use their weapon. This is coming from a country that was neutral.

Ukraine will loose more ground after the fall of Avdiivka, coz the defense line behind Avdiivka is weak.  

Edited by Ender