Putin starts “military operation” on Ukraine

happy_man

Hypersonic
(edited)

Only left a handful of Russian piiot and operator team of the A50. Wonder how are they feeling now? Which team they will  hit the jack pot to be ordered to fly near the Azoz Sea to continue the mission? Russia is still doing their offensive with the other fighter bombers which play a huge role in the Avdiivka offensive. Now Rusia has began offensive across most of the front line.  I think they still need another A50 for communication of the troops, arty and bombers with FAB

Edited by Ender

Supersonic
On 2/24/2024 at 10:24 PM, Playtime said:

Somehow... I feel that's just misinformation to screw with Russians. 😏

whatever the case, self-inflicted fire, ukraine fire, patriot fire, S-200 fire, doesn't matter.

It's down, another A-50 is down. [laugh]

• Haha! 2

Twincharged
On 2/24/2024 at 10:39 PM, Ender said:

Only left a handful of Russian piiot and operator team of the A50. Wonder how are they feeling now? Which team they will  hit the jack pot to be ordered to fly near the Azoz Sea to continue the mission? Russia is still doing their offensive with the other fighter bombers which play a huge role in the Avdiivka offensive. Now Rusia has began offensive across most of the front line.  I think they still need another A50 for communication of the troops, arty and bombers with FAB

I've read that due to its operational need to command fighter assets on the spot etc over a few hundred Km, it also carries a very senior officer as battle space commander. Unlikely to have survived. 

Dunno how SAF does it, but probably a 2 crab I guess🤔

Turbocharged
On 2/25/2024 at 9:05 AM, Playtime said:

I've read that due to its operational need to command fighter assets on the spot etc over a few hundred Km, it also carries a very senior officer as battle space commander. Unlikely to have survived. 

Dunno how SAF does it, but probably a 2 crab I guess🤔

Saw on reddit the Russian bloggers said 5 majors mati liao

Twincharged
On 2/25/2024 at 9:07 AM, yishunite said:

Saw on reddit the Russian bloggers said 5 majors mati liao

5 majors? A major isn't really that senior in air force. 

That's really strange,  there should be at least a 2 crab in overall commander. 🤔

This could mean personnel shortage already. 

Turbocharged
On 2/25/2024 at 9:13 AM, Playtime said:

5 majors? A major isn't really that senior in air force. 

That's really strange,  there should be at least a 2 crab in overall commander. 🤔

This could mean personnel shortage already. 

Dont forget its the 2nd or 3rd one destroyed lol... maybe all the colonel scared to climb aboard 🤣

It’s almost as though there was an invisible fighter jet launching ordnance of Russian origin - Russia would rather claim it as yet another friendly-fire incident than admit that the enemy had managed to reach deep behind their frontlines to target high value assets.

In other news, last year the US intended to retire some of their older F-22 because they didn’t fit in with the modern USAF:

https://www.defenseone.com/policy/2023/04/f-22s-marked-retirement-will-never-be-combat-worthy-general-says/384916/

Might have been cheaper to have fit them with R-77 than modernise them, perhaps? 🤔 

Hypersonic
(edited)

Russia  could be the first to invent and use a countering-drone device in a war. Looks portable enough. Seems to work, drone operator got confused, and didn't hit the kill switch.

Edited by Ender

In other news, first photos of abandoned/damaged Abrams Assault Breacher Vehicle and M1A1 SA have appeared, which look genuine

IMG_7196.webp

IMG_7197.webp

Hypersonic
On 2/27/2024 at 9:09 AM, Macrosszero said:

In other news, first photos of abandoned/damaged Abrams Assault Breacher Vehicle and M1A1 SA have appeared, which look genuine

IMG_7196.webp

IMG_7197.webp

Including this M1 ,  Ukraine had 3 major equipment loss in the past 24 hours. The other 2 are NASAM AD, and a Archer Howitzer.

Hypersonic

Will there be NATO soldier in Ukraine? This was suggested by Macron. I don't think it will happen so soon. or at all. They will see what the next aid package and F16 and Grippen can do first. Ukraine seriously in need of ammo, especially Arty shells. We see the result in the loss of Avdiivka because of that.

But putting NATO troops in Ukraine is on the table for discussion. 

Although Ukraine hasn’t lost any large navy ships or AWACS, it’s because they didn’t have any in the first place! 🤪

不在乎天长地久只在乎曾今拥有!

Turbocharged
On 2/27/2024 at 11:54 AM, Macrosszero said:

Although Ukraine hasn’t lost any large navy ships or AWACS, it’s because they didn’t have any in the first place! 🤪

不在乎天长地久只在乎曾今拥有!

Now got NATO AWACS helping them lol

Supersonic
On 2/27/2024 at 12:31 AM, Ender said:

After a very long wait. Hungary finally ok with Sweden to join NATO.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/hungary-ends-block-on-sweden-joining-nato-after-months-of-delays-and-diplomatic-wrangling/ar-BB1iV0Hn

Hungary ends block on Sweden joining NATO, after months of delays and diplomatic wrangling

Even bigger news is that Sweden is waiting for this to start discussion of sending Gripens to Ukraine.

On 2/27/2024 at 9:39 AM, Ender said:

Will there be NATO soldier in Ukraine? This was suggested by Macron. I don't think it will happen so soon. or at all. They will see what the next aid package and F16 and Grippen can do first. Ukraine seriously in need of ammo, especially Arty shells. We see the result in the loss of Avdiivka because of that.

But putting NATO troops in Ukraine is on the table for discussion. 

If NATO send troops, will it be start of world war 3, bringing us closer to a nuclear exchange? 

If they do, NATO won't be just a paper tiger.  Don't really want us anywhere near the doorstep of WW3 but please show the world (not just talk) that Ukrainian freedom / sacrifice are worth the lives of thousands of Americans and European soldiers. 

Whichever way, this won't end well. 

↡ Advertisement