Putin starts “military operation” on Ukraine

happy_man

Twincharged
On 2/18/2024 at 7:47 PM, Sosaria said:

Europe is the one that has to contend with a belligerent russia right next to their borders. But I guess in some EU nations, the citizens just don't prioritise spending on a faraway war vs their other needs, like education budget, healthcare budget plus financing the costs of the huge numbers of migrants landing on their shores.

EU countries are slowly bankrupting themselves with their woke policies. That's why right-wing parties are on the rise. The population is fed up.

If they bothered counting... and im pretty sure the responsible politicians and think tanks have... a fallen Ukraine will easily cause 10-15 million refugees for sure. 

Even at a conservative $10k each in first year only,  10k x 10 million = $100Billion annually for many years🤯

Not counting a return to cold war levels military spending. 

Additional massive welfare. 

Internal security. 

Housing collapse. 

Its crazy that I haven't seen serious coverage in their discussion of what a Ukrainian defeat means to each and every European. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

A fallen Ukraine means suddenly you have russia as a neighbour for a few more EU countries.

putin has now tasted blood, and he'll want more.

you're next.

• Praise 2

Hypersonic
On 2/18/2024 at 10:42 PM, Kb27 said:

A fallen Ukraine means suddenly you have russia as a neighbour for a few more EU countries.

putin has now tasted blood, and he'll want more.

you're next.

I think that's on the mind of many EU leaders.  Netherlands suddenly wanting to give all their arty ammos,.Czech prez, sudenly found out his has 800K arty shells that can be transferred for Ukraine. A little late to establish comfort zone. Avdiivka used to be the front line between Ukraine controlled and the so called unofficial Donetsk People Republic (russia supported). therefore it's one of Ukraine strong hold. So this is a very critical situation of losing Avdiivka. The Russia has push thru and occupy what Ukraine had been holding on for 10 year against DPR (Russia puppet)(2014).

Hypersonic
On 2/18/2024 at 9:43 PM, Playtime said:

If they bothered counting... and im pretty sure the responsible politicians and think tanks have... a fallen Ukraine will easily cause 10-15 million refugees for sure. 

Even at a conservative $10k each in first year only,  10k x 10 million = $100Billion annually for many years🤯

Not counting a return to cold war levels military spending. 

Additional massive welfare. 

Internal security. 

Housing collapse. 

Its crazy that I haven't seen serious coverage in their discussion of what a Ukrainian defeat means to each and every European. 

At least these new refugees are not culturer enrichers.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
On 2/18/2024 at 3:49 PM, Playtime said:

Cannot blame Biden imo, even many in the gop also kenna screwed by their loony colleague deliberately holding up the aid bill. 

Suddenly find close to a million shells... that to me begs the question how ? No fault of the czech folks specifically, but Europe collectively should have done better. 

https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2024/02/17/7442341/

It's a lesson learnt for Ukraine. They just have to be careful with how much military aid they were given. Not to expense all in one offensive as if the there will be continuing flow of ammo. Even if they were given a commitment. Also, the Russia just can take alot of losses.

Hypersonic

At Zaporizhzhia at the south, where Robotyne frontline is, Russia is intensifying their offensive. They are not waiting for Ukraine to receive their arty shell from Netherland and Czech.  That the disadvantage of announcing weapons that is to given to Ukraine.

Hypersonic

A plea from a American Volunteer to the Congress. Their obstruction to financial aid has left a huge impact on Avdeevka. I

Hypersonic
On 2/19/2024 at 11:42 PM, Ender said:

The rusian pilot who defected with a chopter.

5 bullets.

Supersonic
On 2/20/2024 at 2:02 AM, Ender said:

5 bullets.

Long arm of the Mafia king, named putin.

Hypersonic
On 2/20/2024 at 7:16 AM, Kb27 said:

Ukrainian Air Force Downs Two More Russian Fighter-Bombers, Bringing Total to 6 in 72 Hours

https://www.kyivpost.com/post/28270

It's still a mystery what was used. Patriot is the number one suspect. 

But it has reach to seas of azoz.

Hypersonic

My first time hearing our own general talks about military tactics on the ongoing war. Anyway I just got into following military stuff because of this Ukraine invasion.

Most likely referring to the Adiivka being heavily bomb by FAB guided bombs. 

https://www.flightglobal.com/defence/ukraine-conflict-underlines-importance-of-air-superiority-singapore-air-force-chief/156974.article

Ukraine conflict underlines importance of air superiority: Singapore air force chief

Supersonic
On 2/20/2024 at 10:53 AM, Ender said:

It's still a mystery what was used. Patriot is the number one suspect. 

But it has reach to seas of azoz.

Read they suspect, bring the mobile Patriot to the frontline, hit and run. [:p]

Hypersonic

The fall of Avdiivka seems to have hasten some countries to act now in giving aids.