Putin starts “military operation” on Ukraine

happy_man

Hypersonic

What are the concerns if Russia has nuclear in space? If sats were all destroyed, I guess all gps guided weapon and communication gone?

↡ Advertisement

On 2/15/2024 at 8:00 AM, Ender said:

What are the concerns if Russia has nuclear in space? If sats were all destroyed, I guess all gps guided weapon and communication gone?

I believe they are talking about EMP Bomb

Hypersonic

Heavy usage on FAB bombs by Russia at Avdiivka. Ukraine is low on arty ammunition and have to retreat. This likely another Bakhmut. Russia doesn't care about the place they 'liberate' Everything is destroyed.

Hypersonic

Putin's said he prefer Biden over Trump to be president. I guess i can see it as USA support for Ukraine is waning when Ukraine most needed it when Russia started their Avdiivka.

Also he didn't like the Trucker's interview coz he asked pussy questions.🤣

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/02/14/europe/putin-biden-better-for-russia-than-trump-intl/index.html

Putin says a Biden presidency is better for Russia than a Trump one

On 2/15/2024 at 2:06 PM, Ender said:

Putin's said he prefer Biden over Trump to be president. I guess i can see it as USA support for Ukraine is waning when Ukraine most needed it when Russia started their Avdiivka.

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/02/14/europe/putin-biden-better-for-russia-than-trump-intl/index.html

After the drivel he spouted in the interview with Tucker, essentially rewriting and imposing his own version of history, does it matter what Putin says?

Twincharged

Putin probably just playing reverse psychology mind games. 

Unless trump does a 180 on support for Ukraine and nato if he becomes pres again... he's unpredictable after all... Putin definitely prefers trump.

I heard putin actually said on tucker interview that China is a bigger threat to the west than Russia... putin will say anything liao. Xi sure also burning inside. 

Hypersonic

The price Putin gladly pays, as long Russia is advancing.  Currently Russia has more bodies than Ukrainian arty shells.

Turbocharged

More confirmation that everything out of his mouth is lies lol

Hypersonic
(edited)

No good for Ukraine at the southern Avdiivka. Those soldiers in the encirclement might not be able to get out since the only path is within firing range of Russia.

Edited by Ender

Supersonic

after Caesar Kunikov sank...

that ship was apparently attacked by a wolf pack of 5 MAGURA sea drones.

Hypersonic
On 2/16/2024 at 7:39 AM, Kb27 said:

after Caesar Kunikov sank...

that ship was apparently attacked by a wolf pack of 5 MAGURA sea drones.

They are firing a dead commander... LOL..

Hypersonic

Good news or bad? Ukraine source say the remaining soldiers were able to breakthorugh and escape the encirclement.. Russian say it was a massacre when they tried to escape. I don't know which side is tru, but I will just post the Ukraine side.