Putin starts “military operation” on Ukraine

happy_man

Supersonic
On 1/18/2024 at 8:11 AM, Ender said:

I think this is the same battle of the Bradley vs T90 posted earlier. This view shows the Bradley was able to hit the T90 multiple times while the T90 can't respond.

In the hands of skilled armour operators, a IFV can beat a more powerful but slower tank by being faster and accurate.

The auto cannon hit machiam like fire work. With enough hits, I guess can still penetrate the T90 armour.

It looks like the Bradleys concentrated fire on the weak spot. There seemed to be another one attacking the T-90, but not in the video.

↡ Advertisement

Twincharged
On 1/18/2024 at 7:03 PM, Kb27 said:

Salesman for Patriot. It's war proven.  [;)]

Never hear about the aster missile leh.... We using it too.

Twincharged
On 1/19/2024 at 3:47 PM, Kb27 said:

wolf warrior join the orcs. [:p]

How damn idiotic are they🤦‍♂️.. must be 2 platoons worth of bak kwa.. 

Wolf warrior until no brain. Think the ccp actually cares about them. 🤣 没脑不用留人。。

Turbocharged
On 1/20/2024 at 9:38 AM, Playtime said:

How damn idiotic are they🤦‍♂️.. must be 2 platoons worth of bak kwa.. 

Wolf warrior until no brain. Think the ccp actually cares about them. 🤣 没脑不用留人。。

Evolution in action. Darwin sappork!!

Supersonic
(edited)

Curious to know what happened between the Bradley and the T-90M ?

Imagine the intense situation these 2 guys were in. US should send hundreds more of these Bradleys. They saved lives.

These heroes possibly prevented the tank from firing at the defensive trench.

Edited by Kb27
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic
(edited)
On 1/20/2024 at 2:03 PM, Kb27 said:

Imagine the intense situation these 2 guys were in. US should send hundreds more of these Bradleys. They saved lives.

I think the role of IFV might have changed with this Ukraine invasion. Drivers and gunners of IFV can be trained to take on more powerful and armoured  MBT since these are clumsy and slow to acquire target.  I googled and read the Bradley are only armed with 25mm auto cannons. I wonder if they can be upgraded to higher caliber guns to make each blow more effective. As can seen of the footage, it takes many hits to bring down the T90, and any delay gives the T90 a chance to attempt to fight back.

Training include this,

image.thumb.png.18e13a38753be530da233a38d2b0c8d6.png

Edited by Ender

Hypersonic
On 1/20/2024 at 2:03 PM, Kb27 said:

Further in the video, they showed the importance of mechanics. I wonder if our own SAF mechanics can do field repair. Bringing the vehicle back to factory has too much down time.

Supersonic
(edited)
On 1/20/2024 at 3:52 PM, Ender said:

I think the role of IFV might have changed with this Ukraine invasion. Drivers and gunners of IFV can be trained to take on more powerful and armoured  MBT since these are clumsy and slow to acquire target.  I googled and read the Bradley are only armed with 25mm auto cannons. I wonder if they can be upgraded to higher caliber guns to make each blow more effective. As can seen of the footage, it takes many hits to bring down the T90, and any delay gives the T90 a chance to attempt to fight back.

Swedish version CV90 is armed with 40mm cannon.

Comments mentioned he may have learned from the War Hunter videogame. He learned to blind the tank first, by damaging the optics. Their anti-armour ammo was not working, so maybe the TOW missiles were not working or they were out. The 25mm couldn't penetrate the T-90 front armour and needs to hit it repeatedly at weak spots. The 40mm cannon might make a difference.

What they did, will probably be worked into a training manual, how to react, what to do, etc... [:p]

Edited by Kb27

Supersonic
On 1/20/2024 at 4:00 PM, Ender said:

Further in the video, they showed the importance of mechanics. I wonder if our own SAF mechanics can do field repair. Bringing the vehicle back to factory has too much down time.

Ukraine is a huge country.

Bringing it back to a factory for repair takes too long. Also the enemy would be firing on you and factory when opportunities arise. Making field repairs make sense, if you're able to make simpler repairs by replacement. I saw another video, where they were able to swap engine on the field, incredibly. It takes a lot of effort, resources and planning.

Compared to my experience as a simple car driver. If my tyre is punctured in the middle of the night, and I really can't find help, I had no choice but try to replace the tyre with a spare, if it's available. And even try to patch the tyre if possible. Otherwise, I'm stuck until help is available.

Twincharged
On 1/20/2024 at 2:59 PM, Kb27 said:

How right this guy was.

The last of his kind. Old school Republican of Reagan type... now it's all trump maga.

He and trump really don't get along.  He got obama to be speaker at his funeral,  and specifically never even invited trump to attend. 

• Praise 1

Supersonic
On 1/20/2024 at 7:29 PM, Playtime said:

The last of his kind. Old school Republican of Reagan type... now it's all trump maga.

He and trump really don't get along.  He got obama to be speaker at his funeral,  and specifically never even invited trump to attend. 

GOP is no longer the same. Trump destroyed it. Now, all little MAGAs trying to follow him.

• Praise 3

Supersonic
(edited)

Ukraine need to entice it to come nearer again, to within Patriots' loving embrace, like the last one. [:p]

UK Intelligence : new Russian A-50 radar plane kept distant from Ukraine after previous one downed

After the shootdown of Russia’s AWACS A-50 aircraft over Ukraine earlier, Russia has now deployed a replacement A-50 airborne early warning plane farther from Ukraine over Russian territory, per British intelligence.

Airborne_early_warning_and_control_aircr

Edited by Kb27
  • Haha! 1

Supersonic

Businessman, don't just do business blindly or see the massive profit you can get.

Break US export control laws, and you'll end up in jail.

Feds arrest Los Angeles man accused of exporting microelectronics to Russia

A 66-year-old man was arrested in Los Angeles on Wednesday in connection with an alleged years-long scheme to export sensitive technology illegally from the United States to a business tied to the Russian military, according to federal prosecutors.

The man, Ilya Kahn, is a citizen of the United States, Israel and Russia and has residences in Brooklyn, N.Y., and Los Angeles, federal prosecutors said Thursday in charging documents filed in New York.

Kahn is the owner of Senesys Inc., a California-based company, and Sensor Design Assn., a New York-based company. The ventures are involved in developing security software and testing silicon wafers for military aviation electronics and space equipment, court documents say.

Federal prosecutors allege that the two companies are actually the same entity, and that from 2017 through 2023 they shipped more than 290,000 microelectronics and other items out of the U.S.

Kahn worked with a Russian semiconductor company called Joint Stock Company Research and Development Center Elvees, which was sanctioned by the U.S. government in February 2022 after Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. Elvees played a critical role in assisting the Russian military, court documents say.

Between 2012 and 2022, financial records show, Kahn’s business received more than $37 million from Elvees and related entities, including more than $2.1 million in 2021 and 2022, prosecutors allege.

Kahn is charged with conspiracy to violate the Export Control Reform Act, which regulates the export of goods, technology and software that have potential military use.

Kahn could face a maximum of 20 years in prison if found guilty, according to prosecutors. He was scheduled to appear in a downtown Los Angeles courtroom Thursday.

Hypersonic
(edited)

Coming to 2 years of fighting.

All the Russian soldier 20+ are all dead.

Now the average age of the Russian army is 40+

Roughly about 1000+ Russians are killed or injured everyday.

Soon the average age of the Russians will soon be 50+

:D

Edited by Jamesc
↡ Advertisement