Putin starts “military operation” on Ukraine

happy_man

On 12/29/2023 at 7:54 AM, Kb27 said:

Another one falls from a window. russian windows are dangerous. It must be damn big, for so many people to fall through. [:p]

Putin ally... 🤔

Did he offend putin..

Or someone sending putin a message. 

↡ Advertisement

On 12/28/2023 at 10:54 PM, Didu said:

Fighting goes on at the Ukrainian front. But egg-conomy is showing cracks. 😁

Rising egg prices show cracks in sanctions-hit Russian economy

bteggs20231212.jpg?itok=5DNlVC4T

Russians have voiced concern about the growing cost of a basic food staple – eggs – pointing to the fragile state of the sanctions-hit economy, as President Vladimir Putin seeks a fifth term in office. Mr Putin has said he would run for re-election in March in a vote that falls over two years after he launched a military operation that led to mass casualties and triggered Western sanctions. 

And the price jump in eggs – they are up by 40 per cent in November from the same time in 2022, according to the Russian statistics agency Rosstat – couldn’t come at a politically worse time, as they are a key ingredient for many traditional Russian holiday dishes.

“I’m horrified!... What’s going on with the prices is a nightmare, and not just for eggs, but for everything,” 76-year-old pensioner Yelizaveta Shalayevskaya told AFP in Moscow on Monday.

“I used to buy eggs for 70 roubles (S$1) at the shop, now it costs around 130-140,” 21-year-old student Ilya Zarubin told AFP.

Ms Nina Nevarenykh, a 65-year-old pensioner, agreed that egg prices have risen sharply.

“I do not understand why (eggs) have gone up, but it’s a fact... I can feel how my wallet is impacted,” she said.

Experts cited in Russian media said the increase was triggered by a rise in the prices of poultry feed and veterinary products, itself indirectly caused by Western sanctions on imported goods.

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/europe/rising-egg-prices-show-cracks-in-sanctions-hit-russian-economy

This is mind boggling. 

Raising chickens to lay eggs is not the same as making high teach stuff... blaming it on western sanctions is a bloody joke.

Oth.. Ukraine is exporting eggs to Singapore,  and its cheap. Good quality too, bought a few times. My little contribution to Ukraine 😆

• Haha! 2

On 12/29/2023 at 9:42 AM, Playtime said:

This is mind boggling. 

Raising chickens to lay eggs is not the same as making high teach stuff... blaming it on western sanctions is a bloody joke.

Oth.. Ukraine is exporting eggs to Singapore,  and its cheap. Good quality too, bought a few times. My little contribution to Ukraine 😆

Ukrainian agricultural product must be cheap.

Now Polish truck drivers blocking the roads. Wait till Ukraine enters EU, most EU farmers will be complaining. [:p]

But I haven't seen Ukrainian eggs. Where do you buy it ?

Edited by Kb27

On 12/29/2023 at 2:48 PM, Kb27 said:

massacre of the incompetents,

That last bmp that decided to just chiong alone after the entire whole column got hit... I dunno wtf was that veh commander thinking. 🤦‍♂️

• Praise 1

Last night Russia launched massive missile strike at Kyiv and part of Kharkiv region. Don't know if this seasonal since last year was also at winter time, or is it a retaliation for the destroyed ship in Crimea.

What Ukraine do to the Tu-xx bombers that launches the missile from the Caspian sea, more than 1000km away?

On 12/29/2023 at 3:48 PM, Ender said:

Last night Russia launched massive missile strike at Kyiv and part of Kharkiv region. Don't know if this seasonal since last year was also at winter time, or is it a retaliation for the destroyed ship in Crimea.

What Ukraine do to the Tu-xx bombers that launches the missile from the Caspian sea, more than 1000km away?

One of the missile could have landed in Poland. Waiting for MSM to report if this is true.

Edited by Ender

On 12/29/2023 at 9:42 AM, Playtime said:

This is mind boggling. 

Yes support Ukraine.

Not verified, take it with a pinch of salt first. But if it's true, it breaking. These are the planes that launches missile strike at Ukriane from distance that is unreachable by Ukraine.

But Kurst region is next to Ukraine, so it was a risky move for Russians to fly so close.

• Praise 1

On 12/29/2023 at 3:14 PM, Playtime said:

Bought at ang mo mini mart.

White shell eggs. 

@Kb27 I saw it in NTUC before, last week saw it in ShengSiong, they are in white shell like duck eggs but they are not.  I believe partly because the SFA mandates that egg importers must achieve certain % of egg importation from  soruce outside of MY, it is why they have to import from beyond MY alone, and I personally think  Ukraine is a good alterantive, must help them.  Now SGP starts to import from Turkey also. 

On 12/30/2023 at 9:19 AM, Playtime said:

Africans and mid east I can understand... but Wtf is an Indian doing fighting for Russian forces??? Plus he actually looks educated... 🙄

I read some of the India news report on Ukraine, they are rather pro Russians.

Ukraine strikes back at Belgorod . Apparently Russians AD system are shooting at the city instead of the drones. Putin is giving Russian civilians a taste of what he is doing to the Ukraine.

• Praise 1

Russia wants to kpkb and call for emergency meeting of the UN security council of Ukraine using Czech missiles on Belgorod.

Some interesting response from Czech.

Not related to the combing of Belgorod bombing, Japan did release a strong worded statement to Russia for abusing the UN  Security Council recently.

Twincharged
On 12/30/2023 at 9:38 PM, Ender said:

Ukraine strikes back at Belgorod . Apparently Russians AD system are shooting at the city instead of the drones. Putin is giving Russian civilians a taste of what he is doing to the Ukraine.

Have also read that the missiles were 122mm MLRS. And direction of flight not from Ukrainian position. 

Nonetheless,  after all the bombardment Russia did,  I feel Ukraine should strike downtown Moscow itself tit for tat liao, let moscowvites know war has a price. 

↡ Advertisement