Shopee’s delivery staff throwing parcels on front yard

Ct3833

(edited)

Shopee’s delivery staff caught throwing parcels on netizen’s front yard.

While the delivery guy is wrong,  if this happens to only one particular person and not the rest of shopee customers in the same area, then i choose to believe that the person is the cause of the problem. I do see delivery  persons pressing the doorbell on and on but no one to answer the call , making phone call also getting no one picking up his call. Imagine the guy has so many trips to make, if everyone is so inconsiderate, how is he going to make his living ? 

Of course, in some cases it is a delivery's problem but lets hear facts from both ends.

Fortunately, i have been receiving good delivery service from all internet shopping platform.  A lot of times it takes both hands to clap in life.

https://theindependent.sg/shopees-delivery-staff-caught-throwing-parcels-on-netizens-front-yard/

Edited by Ct3833
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7

(edited)

I dont see any doorbell. How should the deliveryman do his job? Shout for the owner? What if he comprain about the shouting?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/complaintsingapore/permalink/1372854736494750/

274816147_10225114821931982_204785424672

274730237_10225114833012259_491647862472

It is all fenced up. No doorbell. No signage for instructions on how he wanted his items to be delivered. He is not being fair to others as he didnt specifically leave any instructions to the online shop. Ppl cannot read his mind. Plus none of his purchase is fragile. What is the big fuss about?

The fellow is an unker...no wonder.

Unker.thumb.jpg.3ff32744a290db1390425d849e56fa60.jpg

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

Internal Moderator
9 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

I dont see any doorbell. How should the deliveryman do his job? Shout for the owner? What if he comprain about the shouting?

It is all fenced up. No doorbell. No signage for instructions on how he wanted his items to be delivered. He is not being fair to others as he didnt specifically leave any instructions to the online shop. Ppl cannot read his mind. Plus none of his purchase is fragile. What is the big fuss about?

Boss, you haven't reach the unker status meh?  🤣

• Haha! 1

lol. from the record he buy 8 time from shopee. i would assume he love shopee service alot.

if not why keep going back😂

• Haha! 2

(edited)
19 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Boss, you haven't reach the unker status meh?  🤣

Almost but I confirm dont have the kinda unker hairstyle and look. I certainly dont behave like the whole world owes me.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Haha! 2

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Ct3833 said:

Shopee’s delivery staff caught throwing parcels on netizen’s front yard.

While the delivery guy is wrong,  if this happens to only one particular person and not the rest of shopee customers in the same area, then i choose to believe that the person is the cause of the problem. I do see delivery  persons pressing the doorbell on and on but no one to answer the call , making phone call also getting no one picking up his call. Imagine the guy has so many trips to make, if everyone is so inconsiderate, how is he going to make his living ? 

Of course, in some cases it is a delivery's problem but lets hear facts from both ends.

Fortunately, i have been receiving good delivery service from all internet shopping platform.  A lot of times it takes both hands to clap in life.

https://theindependent.sg/shopees-delivery-staff-caught-throwing-parcels-on-netizens-front-yard/

First-world rich people problems [laugh]

Most singaporeans do not have a "front yard" for their parcels to get thrown on

• Haha! 11

1 hour ago, Beregond said:

lol. from the record he buy 8 time from shopee. i would assume he love shopee service alot.

if not why keep going back😂

is he tio the throwing every order from June 21 to Feb 22, which happen to be 8 times. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 3

Simply put a remark "call before delivery or press door bell or shout whatever " when you checkout if you do not want them to leave the item at the corridor. From what I know, the turnover for delivery man is very high.. not an easy job ya!

If it is a fragile item, then seller has the responsibility to put a fragile label on the package.

This one cfm is both side was got problem one lah. 

Delivery is time equal money, so they just have to rush, where got time to be so considerate.  Customer mindset is my order bigger than the sky, underwear also you better jaga jaga nicely. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

ownself go buy lah...

• Haha! 4

(edited)
15 minutes ago, Maddriver said:

Simply put a remark "call before delivery or press door bell or shout whatever " when you checkout if you do not want them to leave the item at the corridor. From what I know, the turnover for delivery man is very high.. not an easy job ya!

If it is a fragile item, then seller has the responsibility to put a fragile label on the package.

I didnt use shopee. only lazada. whole life use about 10+ time nia. got a few time including the samsung monitor i buy, they didnt even tell me they coming. they send earier then the date stated. 

Its work fine so i dun care. 1 time buy a speaker, it fail to work, go for refund. they refund no problem also.

we buy online its between 2 parties only. seller and buyer. the middle party how they deliver why we want to waste brain cells on how they do it. as long as the good i buy is in proper order 

Edited by Beregond
  • Praise 1

Put a box that is easy to access at the gate for delivery guy to drop the parcel. use some common sense first before complaining. 

i always put a note in the order to leave the package at the door. 

People throw his table cloth and he cant sleep at night? that guy really need to see a psychiatrist. 

• Haha! 7

owner also must do their part if they want their parcel to arrive safely.

I put 1 basket & 1 carton box outside my place, smaller basket tie to the gate and the carton box on top of the shoes rack, delivery guy will know where to place the item automatically. 

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 1

14 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

stay landed still so ngiao ah

because he ngiao then can stay landed mah.

he asking for $50 plus the cost of the goods as compensation, plus not going to return the goods he rejected. 

So is something like he gets paid the product selling price with free products, plus a $50 "stay home get your goods delivered" fee.  Smart way to make money using the keyboard.

Landed here I come...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

Turbocharged
(edited)

must be i am damn unlucky. Can be at home whole day wait for delivery but deliveryman only comes when I go sneak out for a quick lunch. 😂

Edited by Kxbc
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Watwheels said:

i got a solution for Uncle Herman Chia.

Buy a cheap tray with wheels something like this and place it beside the gate. Tell the deliveryman to place the article on the tray and push it towards the sheltered patio after delivery. No need scared wind, sun and rain damage his purchases then.

image.png.cde9eba9c230bbc812a3a16487968c20.png

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 1