2022 Mazda CX-60

Carbon82

Turbocharged
On 7/11/2023 at 11:04 AM, 13177 said:

Why CX5 is a sucky car to drive ar? I find the design of this car looks nice. 😂

First it is lack of power, the accelerator seems a bit less reactive. Then it is the comfort and feel within the car itself. I can say not really ergonomics (hopefully my description is right) or maybe it suits someone else as you may say design looks nice. I would say for me to drive it, it does not feel good for the first time and the nice feeling also will not last on me. That all from my comments. Just me and my boss feels the same. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged
On 7/11/2023 at 11:58 AM, Soya said:

Later ppl say u toyota fanboy den u noe.....lol

Haha, I also drive my boss Volvo hor. Haha

• Haha! 1

(edited)

Using the same 2.5 Litre engine on a 2 tonne beast? so 0 to 100km is 10secs? Are they using the new 8 speed automatic gear? 

Edited by Westin

Hypersonic
On 7/11/2023 at 12:59 PM, Arogab said:

First it is lack of power, the accelerator seems a bit less reactive. Then it is the comfort and feel within the car itself. I can say not really ergonomics (hopefully my description is right) or maybe it suits someone else as you may say design looks nice. I would say for me to drive it, it does not feel good for the first time and the nice feeling also will not last on me. That all from my comments. Just me and my boss feels the same. 

Never drive CX5 before, so cannot comment if this car is nice to drive or not. I only look at the design which i find not bad looking among the SUV. Actually mazda cars recent car design become like not bad la but i never drive any of the mazda car before, only test drive the current mazda 3 once which i do not really like the drive of the car. 😂

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
On 7/11/2023 at 12:48 PM, 13177 said:

Never drive CX5 before, so cannot comment if this car is nice to drive or not. I only look at the design which i find not bad looking among the SUV. Actually mazda cars recent car design become like not bad la but i never drive any of the mazda car before, only test drive the current mazda 3 once which i do not really like the drive of the car. 😂

The CX5 was the one and only I have driven since after when my brother bought the 323 donkey years ago. Since then, I have never touch this brand cos there is no technology in their engine till they say they are skyactiv is it. Haha

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
On 7/11/2023 at 2:32 PM, Arogab said:

The CX5 was the one and only I have driven since after when my brother bought the 323 donkey years ago. Since then, I have never touch this brand cos there is no technology in their engine till they say they are skyactiv is it. Haha

Or they could hv called it Grab power...

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
On 7/11/2023 at 12:59 PM, Arogab said:

U drove the 2L or 2.5L?

Sat in an Uber 2.5L cx-5 in oz b4 and acceleration seemed quite spritely leh

On 7/21/2023 at 3:06 PM, Westin said:

selling at $278, 888, can sell or not?

Sure can sell to people, but I doubt it's going to sell much.

When Mazda going to sell upmarket yet the AD just brings in the lowest spec, how to sell.

(edited)

Kong-cum price.... If i want to part with $278k, it might as well be a conti. Call me a badge whore....

Edited by Old-driver
  • Praise 2

Twincharged
On 7/22/2023 at 1:40 PM, Freeder said:

U all should try driving a CX-9 and maybe u all can feel the real diff😂 

Mazda NA engines really boh lat..

I drove the Mazda 6 2.5..Power not bad..because it is FWD & a much lighter Car than CX-60...If the same Engine on a Mazda 3...it is really fast.

Twincharged
On 7/22/2023 at 12:10 PM, Hamburger said:

Omv below 30k car. How to justify buying it??

Wow..OMW below $30,000.?Too low...

↡ Advertisement