Tis is Considered First? He is our G Hero. Haha

Arogab

46 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

I think this is the crucial point - like other flu virus if they manage to break through into the lungs it becomes a totally different ball game.

Ng noted, "The protective effects of the vaccine were kicking in, to confine the infection to just the upper airways, and not spread to other organs. My lungs were fine."

that is Such a lay person thing to say . but I guess that it's what a surgeon would say 😂

Edited by shrjun
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

8 minutes ago, Arogab said:

I already not worrying about this anymore. I have staff meeting and my guys are going for booster jabs and having MCs. KNN, then affect my shipment. Make me miss my Jan target. I gan gan kio

Now I have to catch up or next year burn my KPI

Sorry to hear that. Shouldn't your KPI be revised due to pandemic? 

31 minutes ago, Arogab said:

I already not worrying about this anymore. I have staff meeting and my guys are going for booster jabs and having MCs. KNN, then affect my shipment. Make me miss my Jan target. I gan gan kio

Now I have to catch up or next year burn my KPI

Playing catch up is not easy with uncertainty in shipping nowadays.

Hope you catch up and HUAT AH!!!!

Edited by inlinesix

17 minutes ago, Beregond said:

If this is really common flu, then mai tu liao, every one follow sweden ( just talking😅)

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/europe/sweden-declares-covid-19-pandemic-over-despite-warnings-from-scientists

Sweden declares Covid-19 pandemic over, despite warnings from scientists

Sweden scrapped almost all of its few pandemic restrictions on Wednesday (Feb 9) and stopped most testing for Covid-19, even as the pressure on the healthcare systems remained high and some scientists begged for more patience in fighting the disease.

Sweden's government, which throughout the pandemic has opted against lockdowns in favour of a voluntary approach, announced last week it would scrap the remaining restrictions - effectively declaring the pandemic over - as vaccines and the less severe Omicron variant have cushioned severe cases and deaths.

"As we know this pandemic, I would say it's over," Minister of Health Lena Hallengren told Dagens Nyheter.

Gahment here like want people to live with virus and live life as per normal, and yet still scare this scare that to open up and scrap covid measures? Like that difficult la. Lol.

• Haha! 1

12 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

Sorry to hear that. Shouldn't your KPI be revised due to pandemic? 

5 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Playing catch up is not easy with uncertainty in shipping nowadays.

Hope you catch and HUAT AH!!!!

I damn siong man. Cos I am labelled as the action man by our big boss. Meaning I am the "do" guy. 2020 was not good, so last year I took over and I did 70% more than 2020. 

And this year big boss expect me to grow another 50%😂. Subsequently, they are asking me to have a compound annual growth of 20% yearly. 

Is OK, I just work and work. Cos like that then I can consistently host you all at office with more whiskey 😂

• Haha! 4

23 minutes ago, Arogab said:

I damn siong man. Cos I am labelled as the action man by our big boss. Meaning I am the "do" guy. 2020 was not good, so last year I took over and I did 70% more than 2020. 

And this year big boss expect me to grow another 50%😂. Subsequently, they are asking me to have a compound annual growth of 20% yearly. 

Is OK, I just work and work. Cos like that then I can consistently host you all at office with more whiskey 😂

You constantly break records.  Of course, becomes CAGR la.

Learn to pull handbrake when necessary and sandbag to next year

😂

• Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

You constantly break records.  Of course, becomes CAGR la.

Learn to pull handbrake when necessary and sandbag to next year

😂

Normally targets are set before the year starts. I happen to be in the growth strategy years😥. I took over early last year and it was set. This year belong to this strategy.

I know what you mean, I did pull brakes and leave some for this year after the numbers are met for last year😂. Just too bad I am hit by exchange rates or I can handbrake earlier.

So hopefully this year I can go thru it and live like a king😂

• Praise 3

4 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

@Arogab 能者多劳!

多劳可以,也要多钱😂😂😂

My boss travel with me to here this week and he has been sitting in front of me these few days. Now I know in his hands still got some shares to give out. I will work harder. Haha

Next time I come back you meet me for drinks😁

• Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, Arogab said:

多劳可以,也要多钱😂😂😂

My boss travel with me to here this week and he has been sitting in front of me these few days. Now I know in his hands still got some shares to give out. I will work harder. Haha

Next time I come back you meet me for drinks😁

Hahaha, I am looking forward to get a drink from the shareholder!😋

• Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

Hahaha, I am looking forward to get a drink from the shareholder!😋

Give me to convert to money lah, don't ever hold it. Haha

3 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Give me to convert to money lah, don't ever hold it. Haha

If it has potential, can hold till it grows fat then let go!😁

6 hours ago, Arogab said:

https://mothership.sg/2022/02/ng-eng-hen-covid-19/

Is he the first one in the group? These people say it will be just like flu. Hopefully it will be true, should have more of them coming. Haha

I just call him the hero for the fun of it

A self-narrative of a representative of Covid-19:

GKY and Vivian Balakrishnan, I will catch up with both of you sooner or later, no matter what variant shall I evolve to be or the year it is.

Your HRW is the first and will not be the last.

Edited by Brass
  • Haha! 2

For this Omicron variant the virus attack mostly on the throat and not the nasal. Sore throat and bad cough are the symptoms. Good thing is that ppl tested positive didnt lose their sense of taste or smell. But this variant affects children as well as adults. The Delta affected mainly adults.

15 hours ago, Fitvip said:

If it has potential, can hold till it grows fat then let go!😁

no need to hold cos this is call exit plan😋

• Praise 1

30 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Errŕr... after so many discussion why i this thread still in car thread 😁

Becos they are professionals...got a few cars each 😁

• Haha! 1

On 2/10/2022 at 3:24 PM, Jellandross said:

I think this is the crucial point - like other flu virus if they manage to break through into the lungs it becomes a totally different ball game.

Ng noted, "The protective effects of the vaccine were kicking in, to confine the infection to just the upper airways, and not spread to other organs. My lungs were fine."

Better interview him again a month later and see if he can breathe just as well.

In fact, check if all the 'spare parts' in his body work the same way.

Do it again 6 months later.

c60095fb9bb777c3360e62735753a914.gif

↡ Advertisement